Poll Results.

No one trusts anyone these days. Americans do not trust the media, govt, elections, science, the medical establishment, pharma, etc. They are right not to.

The problem is Americans are too trusting. They do not trust the MSM but they will blindly trust their favorite(s) alt news site.

They do not trust science but they will blindly trust the dude on YouTube telling them what they want to hear.

They do not trust science

Wrong. They correctly do not trust "the science" because "the science" is completely fudged bullshit.

Science outs "the science" as complete fraud.

Sincerely, highly correlated satellite and balloon data showing precisely NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2...

No one trusts anyone these days. Americans do not trust the media, govt, elections, science, the medical establishment, pharma, etc. They are right not to.
The there two things needed to combat this:

Do your own research, but don’t discount the opinions of those who’ve spent their whole lives studying a topic, regardless of where they publish.

Avoid absolutes. Saying “no one”, “everyone”, etc. are too easily proven wrong, making one look foolish.

The problem is Americans are too trusting. They do not trust the MSM but they will blindly trust their favorite(s) alt news site.

They do not trust science but they will blindly trust the dude on YouTube telling them what they want to hear.

Americans have every reason not to trust any of our institutions. It gives me hope, in fact, that we do NOT.

The there two things needed to combat this:

Do your own research, but don’t discount the opinions of those who’ve spent their whole lives studying a topic, regardless of where they publish.

Avoid absolutes. Saying “no one”, “everyone”, etc. are too easily proven wrong, making one look foolish.

You realize the trust everyone put in the Covid vaccines shot all of this to crap, right?

(no pun intended...or maybe it was, idk)

Americans have every reason not to trust any of our institutions. It gives me hope, in fact, that we do NOT.

Yet if you get sick you will go to the doctor, if there is a natural disaster you will cry to the government for help, chances are you take Big Pharma meds every day.

But none of that is the problem, the problem is what people like you choose to trust instead. Someone you never heard of puts out a YouTube telling you what you already believe and the guy is as trustworthy as Moses all of a sudden.

Yet if you get sick you will go to the doctor, if there is a natural disaster you will cry to the government for help, chances are you take Big Pharma meds every day.

But none of that is the problem, the problem is what people like you choose to trust instead. Someone you never heard of puts out a YouTube telling you what you already believe and the guy is as trustworthy as Moses all of a sudden.

1. My dr is a DO who is very open to natural remedies, thank God

2. Um, yes, that's what taxes are for. That's what they SHOULD be for, anyway, not the garbage our politicians spend our money on.

3. How do you know what I trust? You a mindreader, Mac?

1. My dr is a DO who is very open to natural remedies, thank God

2. Um, yes, that's what taxes are for. That's what they SHOULD be for, anyway, not the garbage our politicians spend our money on.

3. How do you know what I trust? You a mindreader, Mac?

Not to mention you work for the freaking government, the same one that you claim not to trust

I can’t recall the last time I posted or commented about a poll, except to point out the hypocrisy of some of those who do. Can you? :dunno:
I do not follow you and could care less what you say or have said. So there is that.

Forum List

Back