POLL on who is more “believable”….Trump or Comey….???

Just like Hitlery Clinton. And Bill Clinton. And Barack Obama. And Joe Biden. And John F. Kennedy. And....

Did Trump release his taxes yet as he promised...or are they still "under audit"??LOL

Less than a year after their polls "predicted" a landslide victory which was in reality an epic beatdown, you'd think the left would have learned their lesson about their precious little polls. But then again, when the right controls every part of this nation, I guess one needs to turn to fake polls for self-soothing. A false glimmer of hope is better than no glimmer at all, I suppose. Uh @Natalie?

I will agree if you listed an actual l;ie that was intentional, but I can't think of one.

Here, Jackson.....I'll list my FAVORITE Trump lie (just my own favorite)

Trump stated (in 2011 or 2012) that were he to run for office he would release his tax returns IF Obama released his Birth Certificate,,,,

After Obama DID release his BC, Trump stalled and said he would only release them if he DID run for office.

When he DID run for office, he stated that he would release his tax returns IF Clinton released her emails.....

After he won the presidency, Trump basically told us that his tax returns are none of our fucking business.....

Notice a trend there, Jackson???
Thank you Nat. I'll begin with which Birth Certificate... his ACTUAL one or the bogus one without a seal or doctor's signature?

Then to his tax forms. I believe he said he would release them after the audit. Sound familiar? I suppose he could release them but I'm not concerned about it. I know he makes more than I do. So what?

But I know it is important to you. Didn't he release the front page or something? That seems to be in my memory. Just not the hundred pages.

NO, if you note the Deputy AGs quick response, after stories of Trump being investigated were circulated, that stories form anonymous should be viewed skeptically. Of course you hacks ignored that caution and have gone full speed ahead with the supposition and innuendo. Like I said, feel free to keep it up.

Again, Tx.....you have absolutely NO worries....Trump is :beloved" by everyone and needs only worry about getting all his legislation through......Just give him more ice cream an Big Macs, and all is well......LOL

No worries at all, as I've said many times, Trump has already accomplished everything I voted for. He kept the bitch out of the WH, appointed what appears to be a good justice, dramatically reduced the illegal flow and started dismantling the regressive regulatory state. Nope, no worries at all.

NO, if you note the Deputy AGs quick response, after stories of Trump being investigated were circulated, that stories form anonymous should be viewed skeptically. Of course you hacks ignored that caution and have gone full speed ahead with the supposition and innuendo. Like I said, feel free to keep it up.

Again, Tx.....you have absolutely NO worries....Trump is :beloved" by everyone and needs only worry about getting all his legislation through......Just give him more ice cream an Big Macs, and all is well......LOL

No worries at all, as I've said many times, Trump has already accomplished everything I voted for. He kept the bitch out of the WH, appointed what appears to be a good justice, dramatically reduced the illegal flow and started dismantling the regressive regulatory state. Nope, no worries at all.

Don't forget eliminating the illegal and detrimental Barack Insane Obama "Executive Orders" (which he actually did through Presidential Memorandums to dupe his very uninformed followers).

I think that is a hard one. Both have reasons to "airbrush the truth." Comey has more experience with that dimension while Trump will be unartfully truthful when it does not help his p[osition.

I do think that the knowledge that there "might be tapes" helped Comey with being truthful. Call it a tie.
Occasionally Trump is unartfully truthful? Most of the is is a boldface liar.
If tapes made sure Comey was truthful, and I think Comey was truthful, he said Trump asked him to step away from the Flynn investigation because Flynn was a nice guy.
Trump said he never said that. Lying Trump said it.
Now, let's be truthful about this. He said he hopes the investigation would end. He never asked for it to end. Big difference.

I think that is a hard one. Both have reasons to "airbrush the truth." Comey has more experience with that dimension while Trump will be unartfully truthful when it does not help his p[osition.

I do think that the knowledge that there "might be tapes" helped Comey with being truthful. Call it a tie.
Both have reasons to "airbrush the truth."

What? To what ends might Comey "airbrush the truth?"

Comey has more experience with that dimension

The one thing Trump's corporate and litigious experience have given him is deep experience with "airbrushing the truth."

Trump will be unartfully truthful

I'd, at this point, be thrilled were Trump to be truthful in any regard, including inartfully so. Ugly and painful truths are nonetheless true.

Not this time they didn't.
They showed the fervent, sweaty wishes of the democrats.

True, Murdoch's Wall Street Journal is unbelievably biased toward democrats, correct? ....LOL

Are you denying that throughout the campaign the media and most polls did indeed favor Clinton and a Clinton win?

What? To what ends might Comey "airbrush the truth?"
The "revenge" factor.

The one thing Trump's corporate and litigious experience have given him is deep experience with "airbrushing the truth."
Could be.

I'd, at this point, be thrilled were Trump to be truthful in any regard, including inartfully so.
I would agree with you. Some of the "lies" that are contributed to Trump are basic exaggerations that find their way into his image of himself. Many lies are somewhat of distortions of the truth. They aren't real lies because there is a basis in fact.

Take as an example, "his crowds circled a city bloock. Maybe it wasn't that particuar rally, but we saw that image enough at his rallies to know that he had great rallies with staggering numbers of people, expecially compared to Hillary.

When it comes to his truthfulness, I'll be concerned when I hear, "I'm not a crook!" That's when I'll pay attention.

True, Murdoch's Wall Street Journal is unbelievably biased toward democrats, correct? ....LOL

Are you denying that throughout the campaign the media and most polls did indeed favor Clinton and a Clinton win?
We shlould have paid attention to the crowd size of Hillary and Trump rather than the media's "polls." The size and energy of the crowds actually foretold the outcome.

161108-newsweek-clinton-trump-cover-feature.jpg

http://nypost.com/2016/11/09/national-recall-after-newsweek-misfires-with-clinton-cover/

MOSCOW — Russia's newspapers and news websites declared Hillary Clinton the winner of Monday's presidential debate.

"Clinton leapfrogs Trump in the first round of televised debates," ran a headline in Moskovsky Komsomolets, Russia's most popular daily newspaper on Tuesday.

Another verdict, on Russian business news website RBC.ru, declared that Trump had "failed to present himself ... as a serious presidential candidate who knows his facts and has a well thought-out program." Russian newspapers declare debate win for Clinton

Did Barack Obama close Gitmo yet? Or is it still 90 days into his first term?

Did Trump repeal and replace the ACA in 100 days
Did Trump build that beautiful wall yet?
Did Trump defeat ISIS since he knows more than the generals......LOL (what an easy :asshole: to beat down.......)

OF COURSE........they did, no sane person would have believed that there were so many right wing idiots who actually SWALLOWED the crap that Trump was spewing.......For example, evangelicals must also love pussy grabbing of women while one's wife is 8 months pregnant.....

Now, let's be truthful about this. He said he hopes the investigation would end. He never asked for it to end. Big difference.

Inane.........That would be the equivalent of my grandfather saying to Saddam...."careful, we will invade your country...." versus GWB saying it.

Thank you Nat. I'll begin with which Birth Certificate... his ACTUAL one or the bogus one without a seal or doctor's signature?

Then to his tax forms. I believe he said he would release them after the audit. Sound familiar? I suppose he could release them but I'm not concerned about it. I know he makes more than I do. So what?

Well, you may be "correct" Birther-ism is still alive and well among right wingers still pissed that a dark-skinned Kenyan dared to sit in the oval office for 8 years......

And, YES, trump makes more than both of us....however, I have never received a ruble from a Russian oligarch.....have you???

Just like Hitlery Clinton. And Bill Clinton. And Barack Obama. And Joe Biden. And John F. Kennedy. And....

Did Trump release his taxes yet as he promised...or are they still "under audit"??LOL

Ahhhh, those forms were released by Trump himself......The "fun" of his tax returns' scams started after 2005 when NO U.S. bank would lend him a nickel based on the number of declared bankruptcies.

Here’s some so-called “fake news” for Trump acolytes……

Forty-five percent of respondents say they are more likely to believe Comey's version of events from his June 8 testimony to the U.S. Senate, versus 22 percent who are more likely to believe what Trump has said. (WOW, I'm amazed: 2% of democrats actually believe Trump?)

View attachment 135444
A deeper dive into the poll has even worse news for Trump. For instance, when broken down by party affiliation, only fifty percent of Republicans said they believe Trump. Also, his overall disapproval shot up eight points since last month.

More Americans believe Comey over Trump according to a new NBC/WSJ poll

The on again off again love affair between Comey and mentally unhinged left wing continues.

Forum List

Back