POLL on who is more “believable”….Trump or Comey….???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Here’s some so-called “fake news” for Trump acolytes……

Forty-five percent of respondents say they are more likely to believe Comey's version of events from his June 8 testimony to the U.S. Senate, versus 22 percent who are more likely to believe what Trump has said. (WOW, I'm amazed: 2% of democrats actually believe Trump?)

upload_2017-6-25_15-14-4.png

A deeper dive into the poll has even worse news for Trump. For instance, when broken down by party affiliation, only fifty percent of Republicans said they believe Trump. Also, his overall disapproval shot up eight points since last month.

More Americans believe Comey over Trump according to a new NBC/WSJ poll

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-25_15-11-59.png
    upload_2017-6-25_15-11-59.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 61
I think that is a hard one. Both have reasons to "airbrush the truth." Comey has more experience with that dimension while Trump will be unartfully truthful when it does not help his p[osition.

I do think that the knowledge that there "might be tapes" helped Comey with being truthful. Call it a tie.

Here’s some so-called “fake news” for Trump acolytes……

Forty-five percent of respondents say they are more likely to believe Comey's version of events from his June 8 testimony to the U.S. Senate, versus 22 percent who are more likely to believe what Trump has said. (WOW, I'm amazed: 2% of democrats actually believe Trump?)

View attachment 135444
A deeper dive into the poll has even worse news for Trump. For instance, when broken down by party affiliation, only fifty percent of Republicans said they believe Trump. Also, his overall disapproval shot up eight points since last month.

More Americans believe Comey over Trump according to a new NBC/WSJ poll

ROFLMFAO

More than 10 months of regressive media beating the guilt drum on Trump and you really think a poll like this has any relation to reality. :cuckoo::dunno:

• Banned
I think that is a hard one. Both have reasons to "airbrush the truth." Comey has more experience with that dimension while Trump will be unartfully truthful when it does not help his p[osition.

I do think that the knowledge that there "might be tapes" helped Comey with being truthful. Call it a tie.

I'm far from a Comey fan....However, he has taken a heavy risk to testify under oath...a risk that were he lying, would ruin him forever.

Trump, on the other hand is a pathological LIAR in his marriages, businesses and personal dealings.......and all that Trump moronically does is tweet far from under oath.

• Banned
Surely, this very important and meaningful poll will be the thing that finally brings him down.....

Actually NO.......a coffin takes a lot of single nails.....But thank you for "playing".....

Wow! An NBC poll with negative results for Trump. I guess Trump should start packing his bags, huh? LMAO

More than 10 months of regressive media beating the guilt drum on Trump and you really think a poll like this has any relation to reality.

NO, NO....this polls is far from reality.........The WSJ is known for being a liberal rag, correct?........and, NO, Trump is still beloved by all the idiots who worship the color orange....Feel better?

I'm far from a Comey fan....However, he has taken a heavy risk to testify under oath...a risk that were he lying, would ruin him forever.

Trump, on the other hand is a pathological LIAR in his marriages, businesses and personal dealings.......and all that Trump moronically does is tweet far from under oath.
I keep hearing about all of the lies that Trump has told but when I ask for some, no one answers. I will agree if you listed an actual l;ie that was intentional, but I can't think of one. Can you help me? How did he lie about his marriages? His businesses? Personal dealings? TIA

Wow! An NBC poll with negative results for Trump. I guess Trump should start packing his bags, huh

I'm sure its an oversight since you're so fucking honest.....but did you notice that the liberal rag WSJ was also involved in that poll???.........Shocking, isn't it?

a risk that were he lying, would ruin him forever.
He's already 'ruined' forever.

Neither Democrats nor Republicans will place any trust in him.

He's already 'ruined' forever.

Neither Democrats nor Republicans will place any trust in him.

maybe......but a few millions from his book; some lucrative speeches at law schools and top billing at some law firm......Yeah, he'll never work in a government job again, but why would he want to?

Trumpism: No poll is accurate unless it's favorable to their supreme leader.
Also the motto of dictators around the world.

Forum List

Back