List of every time Obama committed an impeachable offense. (It's long)

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
The laws don't apply to democrats. The lap dog media won't tell you about these.

Here's the list:

1.Obama’s Iran nuke deal
2.Obama knew about Hillary’s private email server
3.Obama IRS targets conservatives
4.Obama’s DOJ spies on AP reporters
5.Obamacare & Obama’s false promises
6.Illegal-alien amnesty by executive order
7.Benghazi-gate
8.Operation Fast & Furious
9.5 Taliban leaders for Bergdahl
10.Extortion 17
11.‘Recess ‘ appointments – when Senate was in session
12.Appointment of ‘czars’ without Senate approval
13.Suing Arizona for enforcing federal law
14.Refusal to defend Defense of Marriage Act
15.Illegally conducting war against Libya
16.NSA: Spying on Americans
17.Muslim Brotherhood ties
18.Miriam Carey
19.Birth certificate
20.Executive orders
21.Solyndra and the lost $535 million
22.Egypt
23.Cap & Trade: When in doubt, bypass Congress
24.Refusal to prosecute New Black Panthers
25.Obama’s U.S. citizen ‘hit list’

Here is a Full LIST OF EVERY SINGLE TIME OBAMA COMMITTED An IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE That Was Covered Up By DEMS And MEDIA!

There is one big difference between Conservatives and Liberals. Liberals will shout from the house tops, "Impeach the Bastard" over a good case of constipation. and Conservatives wil grumble on board and in the airways without demanding investigations about paramount indiscretions of improper doings in the oval office.

Just like Conservative and Liberal posters, the Conservatives just stand there with a sign whike the Liberals throw molotov cocktails.

The laws don't apply to democrats. The lap dog media won't tell you about these.

Most of those were just your fantasies. If they weren't, they weren't even remotely illegal or impeachable. That makes them totally unlike all of the very illegal things Trump is doing.

You're just angry because Obama ran the cleanest administration of our lifetimes, and you understand how that makes your political cult look even more corrupt by comparison. Here's a thought. Instead of continuing to run cover for Trump's crimes, why not put country before party (for maybe the first time in your life), and demand that the GOP stop blocking the investigations?

Most of those were just your fantasies. If they weren't, they weren't even remotely illegal or impeachable. That makes them totally unlike all of the very illegal things Trump is doing.

You're just angry because Obama ran the cleanest administration of our lifetimes, and you understand how that makes your political cult look even more corrupt by comparison. Here's a thought. Instead of continuing to run cover for Trump's crimes, why not put country before party (for maybe the first time in your life), and demand that the GOP stop blocking the investigations?
1-17 happened. Not sure how any are impeachable. I believe a solid case could be made for 3 or 4 of them.

The truth doesn't stop you liars from posting the same exact shit.

You really should lay off the mind altering substances.

Left wing nutters, and that is redundant actually, love to post bogus lists of Trumps lies, the evidence against him, blah blah blah, and their lists are always legit to them. When we do the same thing, they act like stupud children. Hypocrites, liars, scum of the earth, that's all left wingers.

Great thread. You nuts will likely go to your grave knowing that Obama was one of this nations most respected and accomplished leaders, but never acknowledging that fact. It will eat at you forever.

I'm not happy about this. I'd be much happier if you'd shake free of the hate you have for the man and come to your senses regarding the joker we have now. We need every voter to put country first. Even you idiots.

Great thread. You nuts will likely go to your grave knowing that Obama was one of this nations most respected and accomplished leaders, but never acknowledging that fact. It will eat at you forever.

I'm not happy about this. I'd be much happier if you'd shake free of the hate you have for the man and come to your senses regarding the joker we have now. We need every voter to put country first. Even you idiots.

Pot calling the kettle black as usual.

Left wing nutters, and that is redundant actually, love to post bogus lists of Trumps lies, the evidence against him, blah blah blah, and their lists are always legit to them. When we do the same thing, they act like stupud children. Hypocrites, liars, scum of the earth, that's all left wingers.

Here's the list:

1.Obama’s Iran nuke deal
2.Obama knew about Hillary’s private email server
3.Obama IRS targets conservatives
4.Obama’s DOJ spies on AP reporters
5.Obamacare & Obama’s false promises
6.Illegal-alien amnesty by executive order
7.Benghazi-gate
8.Operation Fast & Furious
9.5 Taliban leaders for Bergdahl
10.Extortion 17
11.‘Recess ‘ appointments – when Senate was in session
12.Appointment of ‘czars’ without Senate approval
13.Suing Arizona for enforcing federal law
14.Refusal to defend Defense of Marriage Act
15.Illegally conducting war against Libya
16.NSA: Spying on Americans
17.Muslim Brotherhood ties
18.Miriam Carey
19.Birth certificate
20.Executive orders
21.Solyndra and the lost $535 million
22.Egypt
23.Cap & Trade: When in doubt, bypass Congress
24.Refusal to prosecute New Black Panthers
25.Obama’s U.S. citizen ‘hit list’

Here is a Full LIST OF EVERY SINGLE TIME OBAMA COMMITTED An IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE That Was Covered Up By DEMS And MEDIA!

Let me fix this for you "You nuts will likely go to your grave knowing that Trump will be one of this nation's most respected and accomplished leaders, but never acknowledging that fact. It will eat at you forever, as it does every single day you draw breath since your shill, Hillary lost. I'm not happy about this. I'd be much happier if you'd shake free of the hate you have for the man and come to your senses regarding the pathetic cowardly joker we had for the previous eight years. We need every voter to put country first. Even you idiots."
Seriously, the day that liberal/progressive/Democrats wake up and realize that every syllable of drivel they drool onto every letter-to-the-editor or other internet blog/forum applies to them, as well, the better off this country will be.

The truth doesn't stop you liars from posting the same exact shit.

Pot calling the kettle black as usual.

Whoa! Deep.

Let me fix this for you "You nuts will likely go to your grave knowing that Trump will be one of this nation's most respected and accomplished leaders, but never acknowledging that fact. It will eat at you forever, as it does every single day you draw breath since your shill, Hillary lost. I'm not happy about this. I'd be much happier if you'd shake free of the hate you have for the man and come to your senses regarding the pathetic cowardly joker we had for the previous eight years. We need every voter to put country first. Even you idiots."
Seriously, the day that liberal/progressive/Democrats wake up and realize that every syllable of drivel they drool onto every letter-to-the-editor or other internet blog/forum applies to them, as well, the better off this country will be.

You are so original. Well done.

"Could already..." LOL!

You are so original. Well done.

Forum List

Back