POLL: Let's try a COVID compromise, shall we?

Do you agree with this Free Market COVID Compromise?

• 1. Yes. This is a fair compromise.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 2. No. This is not a fair compromise.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Double meat thin crust pizza.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Let me ask you to clarify #2. "I am against forcing you to get vaccinated.". What if Wells Fargo decided that you have to get vaccinated before you can work there or come in and do your banking (yes I know 99.9% can be done electronically but there are folks who don't do it that way and there are some things you have to do in person)? Are you for or against WF making your get vaccinated as an employee or an account holder?
Pick another job.
Pick another bank.

Isn't that the "conservative" way?

I've changed my opinion over the last week on vaccinations. There are clearly a lot of people who, for their own reasons, are going to refuse to get vaccinated. There's not a damn thing I can do about that, so I'm just trying to deal with reality here. So to make this as clear as I can:

1. I support your right to not get vaccinated.
2. I am against forcing you to get vaccinated.

There. Nice and clear. I figure the only way to get past this mess is to either get vaccinated or get sick and develop an immunity that way, if you don't die. I'll look at it like a controlled burn, where you just get rid of the wasted underbrush. Fine. We can all move on now. And, I won't even ask you to not spread this virus, especially to kids, since we're now seeing an increase in hospitalizations there. I know that asking you to at least be careful for them is an "attack" on your "freedom" and "liberty", and we all know how you feel about THAT.

There. You are free to exercise your freedom and your liberty, and the rest of us will get off your backs. In exchange, I will propose this fully free market compromise:

1. Any business is free to install and enforce mask mandates to protect their employees and patrons. If you don't like that, you are free to exercise your free market rights and shop at their competition.
2. Any hospital is free to (a) put voluntarily non-vaccinated COVID patients on a lower priority for both ICUs and private rooms so that regular patients with other problems can be served as they should be, and (b) charge whatever extra COVID fees they feel are appropriate, whether it is upon admission, on a daily basis, or both. In cash. Up front. A fully free market solution.

Can we agree? Vaxxers? Anti-Vaxxers?

Only if hospitals are free to put fat people on the low priorty list when it comes to heart attacks.

Only if hospital are free to put drinkers on the low priority list when it comes to liver issues.

Only if hospitals are free to put smokers on a low priority for just about everything.

SCREW Compromise.
We have tried compromise with these Tiny Minded fools.
I say, let them die.
Let them kill one another.
Let them kill their spawn.

The facts are known and if these idiots want to die, that is their prerogative and will definitely improve life for the remaining 300M.

My "Compromise?"

On August 15 the price of the vaccine goes from 0 to $2000 per injection.
If you've a valid medical reason for delay, still free.
If your just being a dick? $6k including the booster.

Imagine what killing off another 600k Tiny Minded Trumpinista will do for the country, the economy, civil rights?!?!?!

Let's just let nature do its thing and prove Darwin right once again.

Agreed.

We need more Cuomo's in office.

That will kill a bunch of people.

How about anyone that doesn't want to get the jab, if they have a serious case, they get treated with ivermectin immediately by their doctor before they need a hospital?

It is a low cost treatment costing less than a dollar a day.

If you agree to that, sure, we can reach a compromise.
Sure, but we both know they won't need a hospital.

Because this is just a mild flu, as Trumpsters say.

Right?

Only if hospitals are free to put fat people on the low priorty list when it comes to heart attacks.

Only if hospital are free to put drinkers on the low priority list when it comes to liver issues.

Only if hospitals are free to put smokers on a low priority for just about everything.
Heart attacks aren't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

Alcoholism isn't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

Smoking isn't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

So, no.

Heart attacks aren't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

Alcoholism isn't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

Smoking isn't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

So, no.

Mac in heavy denial that the vaccines do not prevent transmission--per the CDC Director.

Not off to a great start!

Trolling threads seldom are.

1430468619637.jpg

I support you fully, and you still bitch at me. I wonder why that is.

Because you are nastily spreading misinformation about the unvaccinated, and demonizing innocent people. You can transmit and spread the virus. In fact, since you may be less symptomatic than the unvaccinated, you might do so more easily.

IF you are too stupid to understand this, let me know. But what I think it happening is you are a political creature and just enjoy demonizing and feeling superior.

Because you are nastily spreading misinformation about the unvaccinated, and demonizing innocent people. You can transmit and spread the virus. In fact, since you may be less symptomatic than the unvaccinated, you might do so more easily.

IF you are too stupid to understand this, let me know. But what I think it happening is you are a political creature and just enjoy demonizing and feeling superior.
What misinformation am I spreading? Examples, please.

You're super smart. This will be easy for you, I'm sure.

It sure ended up being pretty active and interesting, though.

Too bad.

I fully support your right to not get vaccinated, and I'm against mandates.

If you get sick, it's just a mild flu. You don't need a hospital.

Let me make something perfectly clear to you Mac. Getting a non-sterilizing, leaky vaccine does not make you a superior human being. It doesn't mean you "care" more about your fellow man.

The vaccinated can spread.

The unvaccinated can spread.

That's it. No go cry

Let me make something perfectly clear to you Mac. Getting a non-sterilizing, leaky vaccine does not make you a superior human being. It doesn't mean you "care" more about your fellow man.

The vaccinated can spread.

The unvaccinated can spread.

That's it. No go cry
I fully support your right not to get vaccinated. I am against mandates.

I don't know why you keep bitching at me.

Forum List

Back