POLL: Let's try a COVID compromise, shall we?

Do you agree with this Free Market COVID Compromise?

• 1. Yes. This is a fair compromise.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 2. No. This is not a fair compromise.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Double meat thin crust pizza.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
What misinformation am I spreading? Examples, please.

You're super smart. This will be easy for you, I'm sure.

This morning:

Heart attacks aren't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

Alcoholism isn't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

Smoking isn't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

So, no.

This morning:

Heart attacks aren't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

Alcoholism isn't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

Smoking isn't highly contagious, putting kids in ICUs, and largely avoidable with free, easy and voluntary vaccination.

So, no.

Oh, that's right. "Fake news". My apologies. You're right. This stuff isn't reality in your world.

Okay.

Anyway, I fully support your right not to get vaccinated, and I remain against mandates.

Stop spreading misinformation. They don't prevent transmission. Now go cry

You might as well ask a fly not to eat shit as ask Mac1958 not to spread misinformation.

He's a brainwashed sheep who mindlessly believes all the lies and fearmongering that is the basis of the #CoronaHoax2020, and eagerly spread them; not having the capacity nor the courage to apply even the lightest of critical thinking to the lies that he is spreading.

You might as well ask a fly not to eat shit as ask Mac1958 not to spread misinformation.

He's a brainwashed sheep who mindlessly believes all the lies and fearmongering that is the basis of the #CoronaHoax2020, and eagerly spread them; not having the capacity nor the courage to apply even the lightest of critical thinking to the lies that he is spreading.
I fully support your right not to get vaccinated, and I remain against mandates.

Oh, that's right. "Fake news". My apologies. You're right. This stuff isn't reality in your world.

Okay.

Anyway, I fully support your right not to get vaccinated, and I remain against mandates.

No Mac, the CDC Director said it. Her words. Or is she fake news?

While being the most self-righteous poster here in the process

You're not supporting while you're claiming the unvaccinated are killing people, liar
I'm sure that's what you perceive that I said. I understand.

What I said, in my universe, is that I hope you don't kill anyone. I didn't say that you or anyone else had.

But I realize that our realities are different.

Anyway, I fully support your right to not get vaccinated, and I'm against mandates.

Forum List

Back