POLL: Let's try a COVID compromise, shall we?

Do you agree with this Free Market COVID Compromise?

• 1. Yes. This is a fair compromise.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 2. No. This is not a fair compromise.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Double meat thin crust pizza.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
No one in America is charged a penny to be vaccinated. It's 100% free.

If you don't want to have to take time off work, I know that places like Safeway and Costco do walk in vaccinations. You don't need an appointment so you can have it done when it's convenient for you and you don't have to take any time off work.

Ok. I'm asking you. I've never demanded you or anyone.

Please, get the vaccination.

My favorite aunt died of covid in April 2020 in the first wave.

I don't want more people to have to go through what my aunt and my family endured because of the virus.

So for your sake, for the sake of your children if you have them, for the sake of everyone who loves you, please, get vaccinated.

I don't want people who love you to have to miss you like I miss my favorite aunt. I don't want the people who love you to be denied to be by your side to hold your hand and say goodbye to you then not be able to have a funeral or memorial so they have to find another way for closure. Yet be left with the guilt that they weren't there for you when you needed them most.

I will have that guilt for the rest of my life.

I wasn't able to be there for my favorite aunt when she needed me most.

I have to find a way to live with that.

Please, don't put those you love through that.
People who have taken the vaccine are also spreading the virus, getting sick with the virus, and some are even dying from the virus.

You want to stop the spread of the virus?

Stop this illegit dictator in the White House from continuing to flood this Country with infected Illegals and distributing them all over the US.

Do I get to enact free market solutions on all the people who smoke and don't exercise? Exercising all the time is a lot harder than just getting a stupid little shot, and I can guarantee being sedentary has cost Americans A LOT MORE in health care costs over the years.

I want my money back too. MAC.
LOL…
Smokers are already marginalized everywhere and have been, dope.

Well, it actually is a compromise. I have no problems with government setting vaccine mandates as far as do they have the power and is it morally justified. They do and it is. The challenge with these types of mandates is it just pushes many conspiratorial minded people in the wrong direction. Not that private businesses setting their own guidelines also doesn't (Just look at the right clutching pearls over social media) invent crazy narratives and now those private businesses will have to face the brunt of these retards who think Trader Joe's is taking away their god given rights.

There is no simple answer here and the reason for that is certain people are making the obvious path impossible.
All the more reason to marginalize them. These dumbfucks don’t get any control of anything . Not even where they shop. Fuck em.

Read the OP you Stupid Leftist Fuck ...

At the bottom of the OP your psycho Leftist friend clearly post:

2. Any hospital is free to (a) put voluntarily non-vaccinated COVID patients on a lower priority for both ICUs and private rooms

Read the OP you Stupid Leftist Fuck ...

At the bottom of the OP your psycho Leftist friend clearly post:

2. Any hospital is free to (a) put voluntarily non-vaccinated COVID patients on a lower priority for both ICUs and private rooms
Doesn’t say a thing about killing anyone, twat.

No one in America is charged a penny to be vaccinated. It's 100% free.

If you don't want to have to take time off work, I know that places like Safeway and Costco do walk in vaccinations. You don't need an appointment so you can have it done when it's convenient for you and you don't have to take any time off work.

Ok. I'm asking you. I've never demanded you or anyone.

Please, get the vaccination.

My favorite aunt died of covid in April 2020 in the first wave.

I don't want more people to have to go through what my aunt and my family endured because of the virus.

So for your sake, for the sake of your children if you have them, for the sake of everyone who loves you, please, get vaccinated.

I don't want people who love you to have to miss you like I miss my favorite aunt. I don't want the people who love you to be denied to be by your side to hold your hand and say goodbye to you then not be able to have a funeral or memorial so they have to find another way for closure. Yet be left with the guilt that they weren't there for you when you needed them most.

I will have that guilt for the rest of my life.

I wasn't able to be there for my favorite aunt when she needed me most.

I have to find a way to live with that.

Please, don't put those you love through that.
Sorry for your loss.

The idiots who do not get the vaccine don't really comprehend how hard it is for a healthcare worker to watch someone die. Our census (something I have to keep track of) usually fluctuates by about 30-40 a day. Some outliers here and there where you may have 70 turnovers (70 new patients or 70 discharged patients). During Covid, it wasn't unusual have 200 turnovers in a day. Most went home or were transferred thank goodness. But there were days when we had over a dozen deaths.

I really don't know how some on the right can be so cavalier about how they say their decisions don't affect anyone. I'm sure these idiots have a family or someone who likes them...a little. Someone they're supporting.... Or a pet. It's like a very bad movie.

OP’s problem is that both vaxxed and unvaxxed have the same amounts of virus in their mouths and throats, and both cannot be assured that they are not killing, for example, elderly or overweight Homo sapiens they pass on the street. An anonymous distance from death, like a drunk passing a coked-out futures dealer on a Manhattan sidewalk.

Sorry for your loss.

The idiots who do not get the vaccine don't really comprehend how hard it is for a healthcare worker to watch someone die. Our census (something I have to keep track of) usually fluctuates by about 30-40 a day. Some outliers here and there where you may have 70 turnovers (70 new patients or 70 discharged patients). During Covid, it wasn't unusual have 200 turnovers in a day. Most went home or were transferred thank goodness. But there were days when we had over a dozen deaths.

I really don't know how some on the right can be so cavalier about how they say their decisions don't affect anyone. I'm sure these idiots have a family or someone who likes them...a little. Someone they're supporting.... Or a pet. It's like a very bad movie.
Unvaxxed will become increasingly the target of healtcare worker malediction and disgust.

OP’s problem is that both vaxxed and unvaxxed have the same amounts of virus in their mouths and throats, and both cannot be assured that they are not killing, for example, elderly or overweight Homo sapiens they pass on the street. An anonymous distance from death, like a drunk passing a coked-out futures dealer on a Manhattan sidewalk.
What does that have to do with the thread?

Forum List

Back