Poll in February 2023:Americans Don't Trust The Media to Tell The Truth

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

According to the poll results, many of us believe they deliberately mislead and misinform us.

I believe Biden won the 2020 election because many voters believed the lies the media told us about Donald Trump.
The real tragedy is that Biden actually won the election. :omg:

According to the poll results, many of us believe they deliberately mislead and misinform us.

I believe Biden won the 2020 election because many voters believed the lies the media told us about Donald Trump.

So, a poll by the media is telling you people do not trust the media...can we trust what they are telling us about the poll is true?

So, a poll by the media is telling you people do not trust the media...can we trust what they are telling us about the poll is true?
I watch the news and other media every day. None takes the time to give enough information to form a good opinion. That's why it's call the 'drive-by media'.

I watch the news and other media every day. None takes the time to give enough information to form a good opinion. That's why it's call the 'drive-by media'.

Then why do you watch?

I only watch the news if there is something live happening or if I am in the room with my wife when she has MSNBC on

Then why do you watch?

I only watch the news if there is something live happening or if I am in the room with my wife when she has MSNBC on
I watch until a good show comes on. I also like to know 'who's thinking what'.

Well the left wing media gives their prospective of Trump and Biden

The right wing media gives their prospective of Biden and Trump

The media has both left wing and ring wing aspects so it is no wonder that their approval rating was so low. You either love one and hate the other. Conflicting emotions about news sources.

then somebody asks you a stupid question.

A better question - Do people in general tell the truth? Should anyone believe your answer is truthful?

Forum List

Back