POLL: How Bout An Official Gesture Of Atonement For Past Sins Against African Americans?...

Would You Support An Official Government-Sponsored Gesture Of Atonement To African Americans

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 89.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great progress in alternative energy and many other areas. Outside the New BS GOP bubble, everyone knows it was corrupt Boooshie regulation that caused the world depression for all those reasons DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Get out of the way of total recovery. Your party is a disgrace, as are all you dupes...
You poor dumb asshole. The president can't write laws. Bush destroyed your mind, which probably wasn't all that healthy to begin with and the dims have had plenty of time to correct the supposed bad laws.
Don't be a disingenuous liar. The GOP congress and the executive worked on it together DUHH.
Your mind is gone. Barney Frank lied and said Fanny Mae was fine.
EVERYBODY said everything was fine. That's all that could be done at that point. Fanny and Freddy's share of the market went from 75% to 25% when Boooshies let their pals in Countrywide etc go nuts with toxic loans, brainwashed functional moron...
So Barney and the dems get a pass, like I said your mind is gone.
Barney wasn't running F+F until 2007, dupe. TOO LATE, dupe. See how deep the Pubcrappe is ? Over your head...CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

How many jobs do you think the poor will make if we cut their taxes?
We're dying for demand now, and btw small business is the real job producer, not your rich a-hole paper shufflers, dupe. The rich have have had money coming out of their ears for years thanks to bought off GOP Pols and pundits and you GOP dupes/ morons...
Do you just hit "play" and leave the room?
Every one of your insipid rants has virtually the same wording.
Facts are facts
Ones that evade you.
This is you..
"pub" "hater" "dupe"...every fucking post.
Just auto pilot
Just the story of our time, Pub/hater dupe. Change the channel. I suggest PBS, BBC, Reuters, CNN, newspapers.... Then a little Fox and Rush etc to realize what haters/dividers/BSers they are.
More of the same repetitive noise from you.

Should have let the French win....lol
The French have never won anything.

They have always fokked up everything.
LOL. The French won our independence, many continental wars, and cultuaral wars forever. Winter beat Napoleon. His Code, support of popular nationalism and reforms beat the hell out of absolute monarchy and Brit colonialism/corporatism. The French won WW I and II. Sorry about your fascist barbarian luck lol.- Francophile
The French? LOL.....

You seem to think that Dems were running F+F during this period, not just after 2007 when all they could do was say it's alright like everyone else. At any rate, private lenders took over the market in 2003, and F+F went along later. A W BOOOOSH operation.

Bush should have had some oversight over F and F, but when the Republicans tried to form an oversight committee, the Democrats shut it down.

Liberals and some blacks seem to think that a Black History month and MLK day along with Juneteenth isn't enough. All the welfare and food stamps and free lawyers and all the kings men aren't going to put humpty dumpty back together again. People want a MOON SHOT to cure cancer, why can't the black community do the same and launch a new movement on the war against the poor dependent black mindset? Get past the hate and violence in our lifetime. Stop blaming and stop solving.
Forget blacks and whites- help the non-rich and the country for a change...
What, you think I am a millionaire, I am barley hanging on by my fingernails here. I want change. I want blacks to lay off the blame game and realize the fault is in themselves, not racism, to paraphrase an old saying.

It's supply and demand like anything else. The less supply and more demand, the higher the price.

People don't want to purchase homes today, so everybody is renting. Great for us landlords but bad for real estate companies. I can charge much more for my units because I just about have the only game on the block.

But nobody took pity on us during the housing bubble that lasted for years. We couldn't find tenants. Landlords were in hot competition with each other by lowering their prices, just about to the point of taking a loss. Our section of tenants were scant. You had to rent your units out to people you know would probably not make good tenants. But what choice did we have?

So it all works out in the end. And what would you have Republicans do about high rental prices? As RedFish pointed out, it's not a big profit investment and a hell of a lot of work.
Yup, everything's going to hell under these GOP tax rates and policies, defended to the death for 30 years now...Fed income taxes go down,state and local go up. KILLS regular people. Great job!

I thought Obama had given us a great economy. Which is it, a great Obama economy of a sucky GOP economy?
It's as good as it gets with total GOP obstruction. Now it's time to tax the rich their fair share and cut regular people's, and invest in America.

If there was "total GOP obstruction," then Obama doesn't deserve any credit for the economy, now does he?
He averted a depression and didn't start a corrupt GOP style bubble. An actual great job.

How did he avert a depression if there was "total GOP obstruction?"

Prove he averted a depression.

We're dying for demand now, and btw small business is the real job producer, not your rich a-hole paper shufflers, dupe. The rich have have had money coming out of their ears for years thanks to bought off GOP Pols and pundits and you GOP dupes/ morons...
Do you just hit "play" and leave the room?
Every one of your insipid rants has virtually the same wording.
Facts are facts
Ones that evade you.
This is you..
"pub" "hater" "dupe"...every fucking post.
Just auto pilot
Just the story of our time, Pub/hater dupe. Change the channel. I suggest PBS, BBC, Reuters, CNN, newspapers.... Then a little Fox and Rush etc to realize what haters/dividers/BSers they are.
More of the same repetitive noise from you.
I't's a trick when dealing with the brainwashed. Not that it works lol...

Help from the government?
What type of help?...
It is not the job of government to "help' people.

Shhhhh. Don't tell Franko that. He thinks that's why government was formed.
And you think it's there to screw the people and help the rich. Not surprising after the last 30 years...see sig. All FACT. Thanks GOP and silly dupes...

Last edited:
Yup, everything's going to hell under these GOP tax rates and policies, defended to the death for 30 years now...Fed income taxes go down,state and local go up. KILLS regular people. Great job!

I thought Obama had given us a great economy. Which is it, a great Obama economy of a sucky GOP economy?
It's as good as it gets with total GOP obstruction. Now it's time to tax the rich their fair share and cut regular people's, and invest in America.

If there was "total GOP obstruction," then Obama doesn't deserve any credit for the economy, now does he?
He averted a depression and didn't start a corrupt GOP style bubble. An actual great job.

How did he avert a depression if there was "total GOP obstruction?"

Prove he averted a depression.
AFTER the stimulus. Which along with W's TARP for Wall St, worked- only cost 7-8 TRILLION. Look anywhere but the GOP propaganda service...

Liberals and some blacks seem to think that a Black History month and MLK day along with Juneteenth isn't enough. All the welfare and food stamps and free lawyers and all the kings men aren't going to put humpty dumpty back together again. People want a MOON SHOT to cure cancer, why can't the black community do the same and launch a new movement on the war against the poor dependent black mindset? Get past the hate and violence in our lifetime. Stop blaming and stop solving.
Forget blacks and whites- help the non-rich and the country for a change...
What, you think I am a millionaire, I am barley hanging on by my fingernails here. I want change. I want blacks to lay off the blame game and realize the fault is in themselves, not racism, to paraphrase an old saying.
And GOP anti-poor and middle class policy. Duh.

No, I think you are a greedy rich GOP dupe. Worrying about the poor discriminated against blacks rather than the GOP robbing you blind...

You seem to think that Dems were running F+F during this period, not just after 2007 when all they could do was say it's alright like everyone else. At any rate, private lenders took over the market in 2003, and F+F went along later. A W BOOOOSH operation.

Bush should have had some oversight over F and F, but when the Republicans tried to form an oversight committee, the Democrats shut it down.
Great propaganda point, but that wasn't needed. He was bragging about the most home ownership ever, and most of that was private lending of Booosh cronies...

ACTUALLY, the GOP hijacked the bill, and never brought it up for a vote.

How about not profiling and targeting blacks by the police and justice system ? How about we start there .

I'd be much more appreciated .
Good. How about less black crime and letting black communities hire their own police forces?

Great propaganda point, but that wasn't needed. He was bragging about the most home ownership ever, and most of that was private lending of Booosh cronies...

Nope, wrong as usual:

Some have argued that unregulated groups such as mortgage brokers and bankers, working with subprime lenders such as Countrywide Financial, supplied both the easier credit and the lower loan standards, but the facts belie this.

From 1995 until 2004, subprime loans by the traditional subprime lenders like Countrywide averaged slightly more than 5% of all mortgages, far too few to account for the growth in either homeownership or the housing bubble. CRA loans, totaling 3% of originations, were also too few. Where, then, did all the low-quality loans come from?

From 1994 to 2003, Fannie and Freddie’s purchases of mortgages, as a percentage of all mortgage originations, increased from 37% to an all-time high of 57%, effectively cornering the conventional conforming market. With leverage ratios that averaged 75-to-1, and funds raised with implicit government backing, the GSEs were pouring money into the housing market. This in itself would have driven the housing bubble.

A Government-Mandated Housing Bubble - Forbes