POLL: How Bout An Official Gesture Of Atonement For Past Sins Against African Americans?...

Would You Support An Official Government-Sponsored Gesture Of Atonement To African Americans

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 89.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your messiah Obama had 7 1/2 years to do something about that. Obviously he's the one who deserves the blame.

BTW, small businesses create jobs only when they turn into large businesses, and that ain't happening under Obama.
Because your greedy a-hole/brainwasher heroes have blocked him. While robbimg you blind. Congratulations lol.
There is always an excuse, isn't there?.....Obama has had the bully pulpit for his entire term. He has demonstrated that he can do whatever he wants through the use of executive orders.
So.....
1. why has Obama as promised not stopped the oceans from rising?
2. why has he not, as promised, stopped all US involvement in military conflict
3. Why has he not, as promised, ended poverty?
The fact is, Obama who is obsessed about his legacy, will leave the White House with the worst economy in decades. Yes, Not one single quarter during his two terms has had a annualized growth rate of more then 2.7%
Obama will leave with the lowest labor participation rate in 45 years.
Obama will leave the White House as instead of the great unifier, as promised, the great divider.
Obama will leave the White House with our closest allies looking at us with suspicion and angst instead of, as promised, make the US more likeable....For Christ's sake Obama;s operatives were fucking spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Yiou can love Obama and wish he were president for life. You can be an Obama sycophant if it makes you feel better.
Go ahead. The point is, the guy has done not a terrible job, he has not done ANY job.
Don't bother to respond. This discussion goes no further. I've said my piece. Done.
He never promised any of that, but has made great progress. Hillary will be just fine. And none of the crap you know about her is true either.
You call this economy great progress? You are comparing it to a historical bad recession, helped along by the dems in congress, 9/11, natural disasters, house flipping get rich quick types, government pressure to offer bad mortgage loans, etc.

That would be a failure to a lucid mind. Hillary won't be fine at all if she is anything similar.
Great progress in alternative energy and many other areas. Outside the New BS GOP bubble, everyone knows it was corrupt Boooshie regulation that caused the world depression for all those reasons DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Get out of the way of total recovery. Your party is a disgrace, as are all you dupes...
You poor dumb asshole. The president can't write laws. Bush destroyed your mind, which probably wasn't all that healthy to begin with and the dims have had plenty of time to correct the supposed bad laws.

Would you support it? Do you think it would help heal the deep wounds? Maybe an official Government-sponsored acknowledgement and atonement could lead to reconciliation.

Most African Americans still feel anger and sorrow over how they've been treated. It does seem like an open festering wound. Maybe a kind official gesture could help African Americans forgive and get some kind of closure. What do you think?
I would support a big swimming meet -- so they could all swim back to Africa.
TY, racist shyttehead. Enjoy hell.

Because your greedy a-hole/brainwasher heroes have blocked him. While robbimg you blind. Congratulations lol.
There is always an excuse, isn't there?.....Obama has had the bully pulpit for his entire term. He has demonstrated that he can do whatever he wants through the use of executive orders.
So.....
The fact is, Obama who is obsessed about his legacy, will leave the White House with the worst economy in decades. Yes, Not one single quarter during his two terms has had a annualized growth rate of more then 2.7%
Obama will leave the White House as instead of the great unifier, as promised, the great divider.
Obama will leave the White House with our closest allies looking at us with suspicion and angst instead of, as promised, make the US more likeable....For Christ's sake Obama;s operatives were fucking spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Yiou can love Obama and wish he were president for life. You can be an Obama sycophant if it makes you feel better.
Go ahead. The point is, the guy has done not a terrible job, he has not done ANY job.
Don't bother to respond. This discussion goes no further. I've said my piece. Done.
He never promised any of that, but has made great progress. Hillary will be just fine. And none of the crap you know about her is true either.
You call this economy great progress? You are comparing it to a historical bad recession, helped along by the dems in congress, 9/11, natural disasters, house flipping get rich quick types, government pressure to offer bad mortgage loans, etc.

That would be a failure to a lucid mind. Hillary won't be fine at all if she is anything similar.
Great progress in alternative energy and many other areas. Outside the New BS GOP bubble, everyone knows it was corrupt Boooshie regulation that caused the world depression for all those reasons DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Get out of the way of total recovery. Your party is a disgrace, as are all you dupes...
You poor dumb asshole. The president can't write laws. Bush destroyed your mind, which probably wasn't all that healthy to begin with and the dims have had plenty of time to correct the supposed bad laws.
Don't be a disingenuous liar. The GOP congress and the executive worked on it together DUHH.

You do make some valid points. I have to admit that. Just had a conversation with a relative about how high rents are now. Too many Americans can't afford such rents.

It's just getting harder & harder for people to get by. And too many Republicans do seem pretty callous about it. It's a 'Fuck you, i got mine' mentality. We're going backwards as a nation.

It's supply and demand like anything else. The less supply and more demand, the higher the price.

People don't want to purchase homes today, so everybody is renting. Great for us landlords but bad for real estate companies. I can charge much more for my units because I just about have the only game on the block.

But nobody took pity on us during the housing bubble that lasted for years. We couldn't find tenants. Landlords were in hot competition with each other by lowering their prices, just about to the point of taking a loss. Our section of tenants were scant. You had to rent your units out to people you know would probably not make good tenants. But what choice did we have?

So it all works out in the end. And what would you have Republicans do about high rental prices? As RedFish pointed out, it's not a big profit investment and a hell of a lot of work.
Yup, everything's going to hell under these GOP tax rates and policies, defended to the death for 30 years now...Fed income taxes go down,state and local go up. KILLS regular people. Great job!

I thought Obama had given us a great economy. Which is it, a great Obama economy of a sucky GOP economy?
It's as good as it gets with total GOP obstruction. Now it's time to tax the rich their fair share and cut regular people's, and invest in America.

If there was "total GOP obstruction," then Obama doesn't deserve any credit for the economy, now does he?
He averted a depression and didn't start a corrupt GOP style bubble. An actual great job.

My ancestors have nothing to atone for they fought and died to end slavery.

The democrat party has to apologize to blacks they destroyed and killed to protect slavery.
My ancestors fought against the French in WW1, and against the French in 1870, and against the French in 1815 and 1803.

My dad fought on the American side against his own ancestors in WW2 against the Germans. He was part German and understood and spoke the language which made him invaluable for US Army and CIA (OSS) activities.

Ironically he was also part French -- after 100 years of French-German warfare my grandfather married a beautiful French woman.

I stood my watch against the USSR and N.Korea during the Cold War.

We all had negro friends during all those times and did not commit any acts of infamy against them like slavery.

Slavery of negroes was begun by Muslim Africans together with the Portuguese in 1517.

None of my ancestors is either Muslim, African, nor Portuguese.

My parents were GOP and they liked Ike.

I am independent/nonpartisan and not DEM nor GOP.

Guilt free, here.

So.....

Don't be a disingenuous liar. The GOP congress and the executive worked on it together DUHH.
Your mind is gone. Barney Frank lied and said Fanny Mae was fine.

EVERYBODY said everything was fine. That's all that could be done at that point. Fanny and Freddy's share of the market went from 75% to 25% when Boooshies let their pals in Countrywide etc go nuts with toxic loans, brainwashed functional moron...

My ancestors have nothing to atone for they fought and died to end slavery.

The democrat party has to apologize to blacks they destroyed and killed to protect slavery.
My ancestors fought against the French in WW1, and against the French in 1870, and against the French in 1815 and 1803.

My dad fought on the American side against his own ancestors in WW2 against the Germans. He was part German and understood and spoke the language which made him invaluable for US Army and CIA (OSS) activities.

Ironically he was also part French -- after 100 years of French-German warfare my grandfather married a beautiful French woman.

I stood my watch against the USSR and N.Korea during the Cold War.

We all had negro friends during all those times and did not commit any acts of infamy against them like slavery.

Slavery of negroes was begun by Muslim Africans together with the Portuguese in 1517.

None of my ancestors is either Muslim, African, nor Portuguese.

My parents were GOP and they liked Ike.

I am independent/nonpartisan and not DEM nor GOP.

Guilt free, here.
Should have let the French win....lol

How bout just helping ALL the nonrich for a change instead of just the greedy rich GOP hypocrites, dingbats?
Anybody who wants to swim in my swim meet back to Africa is welcome! We will not discriminate.

Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. But you must stay in Africa to spend it.

:D

Last edited:

EVERYBODY said everything was fine. That's all that could be done at that point. Fanny and Freddy's share of the market went from 75% to 25% when Boooshies let their pals in Countrywide etc go nuts with toxic loans, brainwashed functional moron...
So Barney and the dems get a pass, like I said your mind is gone.

So Barney and the dems get a pass, like I said your mind is gone.
^^total Pub dupe. change the channel and read something. Read THAT again. FACT.

Liberals and some blacks seem to think that a Black History month and MLK day along with Juneteenth isn't enough. All the welfare and food stamps and free lawyers and all the kings men aren't going to put humpty dumpty back together again. People want a MOON SHOT to cure cancer, why can't the black community do the same and launch a new movement on the war against the poor dependent black mindset? Get past the hate and violence in our lifetime. Stop blaming and start solving.

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

How HUD Mortgage Policy Fed The Crisis

What Fannie and Freddie Knew
You seem to think that Dems were running F+F during this period, not just after 2007 when all they could do was say it's alright like everyone else. At any rate, private lenders took over the market in 2003, and F+F went along later. A W BOOOOSH operation.

Liberals and some blacks seem to think that a Black History month and MLK day along with Juneteenth isn't enough. All the welfare and food stamps and free lawyers and all the kings men aren't going to put humpty dumpty back together again. People want a MOON SHOT to cure cancer, why can't the black community do the same and launch a new movement on the war against the poor dependent black mindset? Get past the hate and violence in our lifetime. Stop blaming and start solving.
This is why I believe we need a big swim meet too.

:D

Liberals and some blacks seem to think that a Black History month and MLK day along with Juneteenth isn't enough. All the welfare and food stamps and free lawyers and all the kings men aren't going to put humpty dumpty back together again. People want a MOON SHOT to cure cancer, why can't the black community do the same and launch a new movement on the war against the poor dependent black mindset? Get past the hate and violence in our lifetime. Stop blaming and stop solving.
Forget blacks and whites- help the non-rich and the country for a change...

Should have let the French win....lol
The French have never won anything.

They have always fokked up everything.
LOL. The French won our independence, many continental wars, and cultuaral wars forever. Winter beat Napoleon. His Code, support of popular nationalism and reforms beat the hell out of absolute monarchy and Brit colonialism/corporatism. The French won WW I and II. Sorry about your fascist barbarian luck lol.- Francophile