POLL: Firing Mueller

Is firing Mueller a good idea politically?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Probably not, but this is about principle (explain)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Mango screw yourself

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
It might be a matter of “principle” to some, and if Trump does fire him, he’ll think it’s a good idea, when in reality, it’s a bad idea

To fire Mueller is clearly wrong; better that Trump should charge him with prosecutor misconduct and charge Strzok and others with sedition

I hope they do it so that Rob Reiner takes to the street and it starts the second civil war in this country. I am beyond sick of taking shit from the left in this fucking country. So are a whole lot of people that think like me.

I hope they do it so that Rob Reiner takes to the street and it starts the second civil war in this country. I am beyond sick of taking shit from the left in this fucking country. So are a whole lot of people that think like me.
:lol: sure dude

Mueller is a gift. He is a useful distraction that allows Trump to push shit through with less resistance.

Same thing happened with Boogie Nights Bill and Ken Starr. I don't know why Republicans thought it worked out for them.

Well, the investigation has reportedly gone to shit. Lacks credibility. However it won't be good politically imo. The media will eat it up. Ergo, everyone will think he is guilty.
If he was investigating anyone else people would want him fired. Probably already would have been..

With with the credibility of the Meuller team imploding, it’s best to just let that keep happening for now.

Maybe Mueller will find that Trump groped a woman 50 years ago.

IMPEACH!!!

Sure, but how many goofy fruitcakes think like you?

I chose the third option. Probably not, but this is about principle...
This whole charade has had one goal in mind from tbe beginning. Unseating our duly elected president. However the whole thing has been a scam from the get go. Trump made a witty joke during the campaign, and Hillary paid the Russians for a fraudulent dossier (there's your collusion) ; and now we have this never ending three ring circus, that is ruining peoples careers. Too many peoples careers. And they are no closer to finding evidence of a crime that Trump committed today; than they were when they started.
That said, because of the stunning failure of this investigation to show criminal activity by Trump; if you were to fire Mueller now, the Left would go ape shit, convinced that it was a conspiracy. It would only cement in their pea brains that Mueller was just about to drop the hammer.
The best way to handle this situation, is to give Mueller a deadline. You have till such, and such a date to make your case. You'll be wasting no more of the taxpayers time, or money. If left unchecked this debacle will simply carry on until the Dems manage to get a majority in the house, so they can begin Articles of Impeachment (which is what this is all about anyhow) ; or until Trumps term is over. There is also the Lefts hope that they could at the very least drag this out until the next election, and play the "how can you vote for a guy who is under investigation" card. Simple.... Just call it a matter. Right Dems?

Mueller's Swamp Rats are going to resign in the next week or so for their attacks on our democracy... So Mueller has to consider his pension or being placed in prison.

Forum List

Back