Poll Finds Majority Of Democrats Would Have Voted For Ted Bundy If He'd Run Against Trump

To a democrat what's not to like? Bundy was young, good looking and pro abortion. He liked killing white women. He could win the NAACP Image award.

I think Bundy has Drumpf beat on the rape but only by a little. Drumpf has Bundy beat on the killings just in March alone. Bundy was smarter than Drumpf too so..yeah that makes sense.
Horseshit!
Is that your new name or are you saying thats what you smell like when you get wet?
I am saying it’s what ewe smell like wet or dry!

I think Bundy has Drumpf beat on the rape but only by a little. Drumpf has Bundy beat on the killings just in March alone. Bundy was smarter than Drumpf too so..yeah that makes sense.
Horseshit!
Is that your new name or are you saying thats what you smell like when you get wet?
Ewes smell like sheep shit stupid.

1588815185238.png

Horseshit!
Ewes smell like sheep shit stupid.
Ewe smell like horseshit dipped in cockroach jackass!

It's not satire. Or not much. A bunch of them have already tweeted they would vote for Plugs even with the knowledge he had raped their kid. Ok, marxist shitstains aren't known for parenting or caring about life in general, but that's some twisted shit.

Trump haters get their news from CNN, Morning Joe, Madcow, Stephen Colbert and SNL. So yeah they would vote for anyone to get rid of President Trump.

The sooner you figure out that if you just get rid of Rump and present a decent candidate, the Dems have an advantage. Keep Rump and all havoc comes out of it. You should have let the Senate impeach him and presented a decent candidate for 2020. The Dems wouldn't stand a chance and a lot of seats in Congress could not only be saved but added to. But no, you are playing "The Party of the Rump" which has nothing to do with conservatives or Republicans.

Forum List

Back