Poll: Donald Trump Nears 60% Support Nationally as All GOP Challengers Fall into Single Digits

Poll: Donald Trump Nears 60% Support Nationally as All GOP Challengers Fall into Single Digits

Washington Post says poll showing Trump beating Biden likely an ‘outlier’

View attachment 846172

Comment: The day of reckoning approaches.
Is the election next week?

There will be massive lying, along with wailing and gnashing of teeth, amongst the Trump cult.

Just like there has been for 3 years.

The bench on the GOP side is even thinner than the bench on their opponents side.

Oh boy, another half-witted lying propagandist. Go away cockroach

There will be massive cheating and voter fraud from the democrats.
But if Dumbocrats opponents have not learned how to cheat better and bigger , OR , put right the problem areas , they deserve to be punished .

How many times do you have to be kicked before taking full future precautions and working out best retaliatory strategy?

Im not surprised.

My best friend and her husband are more of less liberals. We don't talk politics much but they both are wanting to vote for trump.

I'm paraphrasing but she more or less said "I don't care if he is a media whore and arrogant and sometimes a jerk but I don't care about his personality. I care about what's best for the country and right now trump is what's best for America".

She stopped looking at his personality and instead started looking at his stats.

Trump's support was wavering until he was indicted. That has been a gift for him as his numbers have risen significantly.

1698173006055.png

Forum List

Back