Poll: Donald Trump Nears 60% Support Nationally as All GOP Challengers Fall into Single Digits

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Poll: Donald Trump Nears 60% Support Nationally as All GOP Challengers Fall into Single Digits

Washington Post says poll showing Trump beating Biden likely an ‘outlier’

1697876759299.png

Comment: The day of reckoning approaches.

Like a steam roller running over a family of worms caught naked on the highway .
Let us hope that the expected margin of victory does not lead to lazy people not registering their vote

• Banned
MEDIA'S ISRAEL MISINFORMATION & WHY TRUMP CAN'T BE STOPPED | MEGYN KELLY

Dividing the opposition was always destined to help Trump. I know a local elected person who did it strategically when he got himself involved in a bit of a scandal that put his cushy job at risk. He got a few extra people to run against him so that the the voice of dissent was more fractured and he was still able to win re-election with barely 40% of the vote.

Project Veritas filmed one drop box and they recorded 125 people drop ballots in one day.

When they picked up the ballot box, that ONE day's ballots totaled over 1,200 (one-thousand-two-hundred)

Here you go:
2000 Mules, complete film
Free of charge

That's 10x Dem cheating wow!
The scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH party has legions of the faithful. Just look at the turnout they get for Antifa, BLM and, just recently, Joo-Hatred.

To think they can't marshal up a few thousand of their criminal supporters in order to steal votes is child-like in the extreme.

It only takes a handful in each district and they can OWN it. You know how they do, I know how they do it. It's not diffcult or complicated.

We caught one down here voting for her imprisoned husband, she told the Judge that she thought it was okay because he couldn't vote while he was locked up. Not guilty.

We caught another one voting for her dead Father. She told the Judge, "If they didn't want me to vote for him, why did they send me the ballot?" Not guilty.

Fraud is almost impossible to prove. All they gotta say is they didn't think they were doing anything wrong and the case gets tossed. And dimocrap FILTH already have lawyers, legal defense funds, even lodging for them if they get caught.

They are a criminal enterprise. And they think it's okay. What can you do with people that break the law and think they're doing the 'right' thing?

Which is why, absentee voting in most civilized Countries is stone-cold illegal. As it should be everywhere.

2024 is gonna be different. We're wise to their bullshit.

The scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH party has legions of the faithful. Just look at the turnout they get for Antifa, BLM and, just recently, Joo-Hatred.

To think they can't marshal up a few thousand of their criminal supporters in order to steal votes is child-like in the extreme.

It only takes a handful in each district and they can OWN it. You know how they do, I know how they do it. It's not diffcult or complicated.

We caught one down here voting for her imprisoned husband, she told the Judge that she thought it was okay because he couldn't vote while he was locked up. Not guilty.

We caught another one voting for her dead Father. She told the Judge, "If they didn't want me to vote for him, why did they send me the ballot?" Not guilty.

Fraud is almost impossible to prove. All they gotta say is they didn't think they were doing anything wrong and the case gets tossed. And dimocrap FILTH already have lawyers, legal defense funds, even lodging for them if they get caught.

They are a criminal enterprise. And they think it's okay. What can you do with people that break the law and think they're doing the 'right' thing?

Which is why, absentee voting in most civilized Countries is stone-cold illegal. As it should be everywhere.

2024 is gonna be different. We're wise to their bullshit.

Preach it!

Forum List

Back