Poll: do you think Rubio still has a shot at the nomination?

Do you think Rubio still has a shot at the nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
I never thought Rubio had a chance to begin with. :)

After his miserable performance in the last debate, he's toast.

giphy.gif

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Rubio doesn't know what he's doing.
He knows exactly what he is doing...

He's likable and articulate and appeals to those less extreme, for some reason. According to the polls, he'd do better against Clinton than a lot of candidates. Why this is, I don't know. I liked his humility and concern for his volunteers in NH, saying his 'loss' was his fault, not theirs. Decent guy.

Imo he can appeal better in the South compared to Jeb or Kasich, and Jeb may be out if he loses in Fla on 3-15 and Kasich may be out unless he finishes in the top three consistently on Super Tues. The establishment will fund one of the three to finish out.

A lot of Republican voters don't seem to care about that, hence them lining up behind Trump

True, but remember that Trump is only one "tweet" away from total implosion.....then what?
I don't think the 35% care if he blows, and probably would agree with him if he did. And that's not to diss them. They see the American Dream of their kids (or grandkids) getting educations and jobs to have better lives than they had, and that is no longer the reality except for a very lucky minority of us.

But yeah, Hillary has viewed Rubio as her worst case matchup.

Rubio has a very small chance. He has to do well in SC, Nevada, and his home state of Florida. He is currently losing badly in all 3.

He's a longshot.

A lot of Republican voters don't seem to care about that, hence them lining up behind Trump

True, but remember that Trump is only one "tweet" away from total implosion.....then what?

They talked about Reagan the same exact way when I was in college.

Trump gets the same type of mistreatment from the press and the far-left imbeciles.

Republican establishment assholes hated Reagan.

He straightened them out eventually.

Forum List

Back