HOORAY!!! Wicked Witch is Out

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Miss Nasty is out of the race. Thank god, I couldn't take looking at that nasty bitch's face another minute.

TAKE YOUR FAKE PP VIDEO AND HIT THE ROAD, CARLY.

(I wonder how long it will take for her to pay her campaign staff this time? Hopefully not 5 years, like her senate campaign).

Miss Nasty is out of the race. Thank god, I couldn't take looking at that nasty bitch's face another minute.

Hillary quit? Excellent. The Dems can do so much better.

a5e9083517d91901ac945525b0174e8f.jpg

I seriously thought you were trashing Hillary for losing..
What a disappointment..

That's great news, too. I live part-time in NJ and I can tell you no one gives a phlying phuck about welcoming him home.

The only thing he's had his eye on since he was elected governor was running for POTUS. If he could have gotten that lap-band operation earlier he would have run in 2012.

(And the lap band didn't work either. He's just as big now as before he got it.)

What a disappointment..

Sorry, but at least Hillary pays her campaign staff. Carly Fiorina waited 5 years to pay hers after she lost her senate race in California.

TAKE YOUR FAKE PP VIDEO AND HIT THE ROAD, CARLY.

(I wonder how long it will take for her to pay her campaign staff this time? Hopefully not 5 years, like her senate campaign).
will the slob from jersey follow soon?

That's great news, too. I live part-time in NJ and I can tell you no one gives a phlying phuck about welcoming him home.

The only thing he's had his eye on since he was elected governor was running for POTUS. If he could have gotten that lap-band operation earlier he would have run in 2012.

(And the lap band didn't work either. He's just as big now as before he got it.)

The impotent hate runs strong in NTPP.

You are one of the worst posters on this board, and that is saying something. You are the current version of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

What a disappointment..

Sorry, but at least Hillary pays her campaign staff. Carly Fiorina waited 5 years to pay hers after she lost her senate race in California.

With the women on Hitlery's staff making less than the men. Maybe her female Muslim advisers make out a little better, but.........

Ruh-roh. The righties have lost their woman. How can they attack Hillary now without looking sexist?

Answer? They can't.

Sure, normal people could attack Hillary without looking sexist. Just look at Sanders.

However, the Hillary-haters are a seriously vile bunch of creeps, and are incapable of attacking Hillary without sexism.

as long as Cruz, Rubio, and Carson are still in the race, the dems win the Old White Peoples party title

Forum List

Back