POLL: Cain, Romney and Perry all beat Obama

I have been told there are some who claim if Romney wins the tea party will run some-one
to start with, that individual would have to decide that, not no group of some-bodies. Let me remind all of you what happened in 2010 with congress
that was a landslide, a tea party landslide, not a country club republican landslide

Romney is getting further behind as the real candidate for the GOP picks up support. By Jan Romney will be gone, just like 08
Cain Leapfrogs Romney To Vault To Lead In Poll | Fox News

Tea Baggers will pay a price for driving the country to the brink of default and causing us to lose our credit rating

Tea Baggers have an even lower approval rating than Congress

My friend what exactly did the tea baggers have to do with this mess?
They just showed up
I do not get it
Pro constitutional government
which means smaller govt
less regulation
its so simple

Yes, JRK is so simple headed that he thinks that the Tea Party having less popularity than Congress is somehow not significant.

Jake your comments are being recorded and dated. Dude just chill out, no-one cares. Your making a fool of your self
I check about 1 in 10 and your just all over the place. I feel so sorry for you man

The problem with polls this far out is that Obama has barely even begun to campaign.

Let's not forget Chicago Style politics as well.

Betcha that Obama wins a 2nd term.

With an approval rating in the hi 30s?
whats he going to run on? his record?

Jake your comments are being recorded and dated. Dude just chill out, no-one cares. Your making a fool of your self
I check about 1 in 10 and your just all over the place. I feel so sorry for you man

:lol: Silly goof. We are all dated and recorded, and you simply can't intimidate anyone. You don't have the force of personality for it. The board is laughing at you. Rightfully so.

new poll says thats not true

Obama leads Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who sits atop the GOP presidential field, 46% to 43% among likely voters. The President has opened a double-digit lead over Perry, 50% to 38%, highlighting concerns percolating through the GOP that the Texas governor would face a steep uphill climb should he capture the nomination. Obama also boasts a 49%-to-37% edge over businessman Herman Cain, whose strong Tea Party support has propelled him toward the top of Republican ranks in recent weeks.

Read more: TIME Poll: Obama Leads Matchups with Rivals Romney, Perry | Swampland | TIME.com

The problem with polls this far out is that Obama has barely even begun to campaign.

Let's not forget Chicago Style politics as well.

Betcha that Obama wins a 2nd term.

With an approval rating in the hi 30s?
whats he going to run on? his record?

If he gets to run against a goof like you, he wins hands down. Your type of thinking is far less popular than Obama, goof.

new poll says thats not true

Obama leads Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who sits atop the GOP presidential field, 46% to 43% among likely voters. The President has opened a double-digit lead over Perry, 50% to 38%, highlighting concerns percolating through the GOP that the Texas governor would face a steep uphill climb should he capture the nomination. Obama also boasts a 49%-to-37% edge over businessman Herman Cain, whose strong Tea Party support has propelled him toward the top of Republican ranks in recent weeks.

Read more: TIME Poll: Obama Leads Matchups with Rivals Romney, Perry | Swampland | TIME.com

kernel (1) - Rasmussen Reports™
Your left wing Time mag is mis leading you. set the pipe down and walk away from it very slowly

You have 3 people at the top of the GOP race. when Perry or Cain gets the nomination you will have one. Do you really think those who supported the others are going to vote for Obama?

Perry has fallen by the wayside and Cain will soon be kicked there by lack of $$$ and organization.

Romney will win the nomination, then the fact will be simple to the Hard Right thugs: get on board and row for Romney or swim for it, for it is the plank for ye.

There is a reason that so many in the GOP are Un decided
Its between Cain & Perry
Last election went the same except the GOP had no real choices, this time they do

Actually . . . the rubes of the Hard Right don't. Romney has it. Get used to it.

There is a reason that so many in the GOP are Un decided
Its between Cain & Perry
Last election went the same except the GOP had no real choices, this time they do

Romney will easily win the nomination

The primaries will not last a month before the pretenders all drop out

Bottom line...

Cain and Perry are incapable of beating Obama.....Ever

If the economy remains at current levels, Romney would be a palatable alternative to Obama and could easily win

Do any of you really think this country wants 4 more years of this? Why would any-one consider the path this country is on a path we need to continue on?
I wrote a thread some time ago that was simple and made this simple statement, Its not about Obama anymore

I really believe this still today. I wrote anther thread that simply made the statement if I was a democrat I would be angry. I still feel that way

Obama is done people. we have lost 6 million jobs and have spent 4 trillion dollars we do not have to get this end game.
Obama has done an outstanding job using the tools Bush left him to fight terror, other than that this was a mistake and most every-one knows it

The tea party is a sleeping giant, the 2010 election proved that. The liberals on this message board are wasting there energy with negative and at times down right ugly commentary, they know the end is near

Romney is not a choice. Right now our next president is either H. Cain ot Rick Perry. people know its time for this experiment to end.

The company I have worked for 5 years has gave up on work here in this country and as we speak have begun to move us in numbers by the 100s to build the widgets and gidgets it will take to extract oil shale in canada, Jobs lost to our northern faimily for no other reason than we are not allowed to do the same here
This event will effect 1000s of lives just within the teams I work with and 1000s of other lives that support those teams

what part of these events do any of you liberals think we can allow to go on? in 2012 we shall see them end. This is why romney will be gone by Feb of 2012 and when the smoke clears either Cain or Perry will be nominated and then elected our next president

Last edited:
Do any of you really think this country wants 4 more years of this? Why would any-one consider the path this country is on a path we need to continue on?
I wrote a thread some time ago that was simple and made this simple statement, Its not about Obama anymore

I really believe this still today. I wrote anther thread that simply made the statement if I was a democrat I would be angry. I still feel that way

Obama is done people. we have lost 6 million jobs and have spent 4 trillion dollars we do not have to get this end game.
Obama has done an outstanding job using the tools Bush left him to fight terror, other than that this was a mistake and most every-one knows it

The tea party is a sleeping giant, the 2010 election proved that. The liberals on this message board are wasting there energy with negative and at times down right ugly commentary, they know the end is near

Romney is not a choice. Right now our next president is either H. Cain ot Rick Perry. people know its time for this experiment to end.

The company I have worked for 5 years has gave up on work here in this country and as we speak have begun to move us in numbers by the 100s to build the widgets and gidgets it will take to extract oil shale in canada, Jobs lost to our northern faimily for no other reason than we are not allowed to do the same here
This event will effect 1000s of lives just within the teams I work with and 1000s of other lives that support those teams

what part of these events do any of you liberals think we can allow to go on? in 2012 we shall see them end. This is why romney will be gone by Feb of 2012 and when the smoke clears either Cain or Perry will be nominated and then elected our next president

Very passionate...

Unfortunately, neither Perry nor Cain are capable of defeating Obama. They are lightweight candidates and no matter how much you hate Obama, he is a formidable opponent and they are not in his league

Romney has shown he is the only mature candidate in the bunch. Allowing the Tea Baggers to throw one pretender after another and just shirking them off. With a bad economy, Romney could defeat Obama as long as the TeaTards don't saddle him with a Palin clone as VP

POLL: Cain, Romney and Perry all beat Obama

Is that if they all run for co-president? Have you considered the margin of error?
:razz:

Forum List

Back