Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
See what happens when you ask birther nuts a couple of reasonable and intelligent questions?

POOF!

They're gone.

we're not loons anymore than the watergate era. at some point even if people don't know the whole story, they can see that things are being hidden, money spent to keep access blocked.

most people know that something is wrong. some don't care, some are afraid of ridicule, but at this time it's fair to say that just about everyone has heard about the controversy.

you guys indulge in affirmation therapy, which i call denial. i have good instincts and i know a fake or a poser when i see one. it's the same as the music business.

in the end, no one wan'ts to be the sucker, or be made a fool of buy the guy they trusted and voted for.

Well, again. Didn't vote for Obama last time. Will this time because I think Mormons are clinically insane. If people knew the crazy stuff they believed, we'd not only not vote for Romney, we'd throw a fucking fence around Utah.

In the case of watergate, there was an actual criminal act. I'm still trying to understand what the criminal act here is, exactly. Obama was born in Hawaii. Even if he wasn't, he's still an American because his mom was.

Flatly untrue, wash. The great majority of Americans are aware of the issue, and the great majority have no trouble refuting your nonsense.

This is far beyond the pale now. Birferism and birfers must be investigated by the DOJ after the election, investigated completely for adherence with all civil and criminal law.

youtube is just a delivery vehicle. all kinds of stuff is on youtube. there is no preference given to any political bent, thereby making it objective. unless there is censorship being practiced. youtube in itself is not emotional or biased, merely a reflection of whatever is posted, and perhaps according to poularity of response. it is not an "authority", nor does it affect "journalistic integrity" one way or another.

i posted the secret service encounter with this birther simply to point out that such encounters exist. i predict, at some point there won't be enough secret service available to talk to all of us.

Okay, guy, it seems to met that you are one step above these loons who believe in alien abduction.

So let's talk about what Birtherism is actually about. It isn't about where Obama's mom's uterus was when he popped out of it. (Because no matter where she was, he was still an American) It's about his skin color, his funny name and the fact that he pointed out things about this country you don't like, and people voted for him anyway.

So instead of just admitting that, hey, the GOP has lost touch with Americans, you have to comfort yourself with some kind belief that somehow, this guy cheated. Why people would never have voted for him if they had known he was really born in Keyna.

For the record. Didn't vote for him last time, but on the premise that he had less experience than his rival. Probably not the case this time.

we're not loons anymore than the watergate era. at some point even if people don't know the whole story, they can see that things are being hidden, money spent to keep access blocked.

most people know that something is wrong. some don't care, some are afraid of ridicule, but at this time it's fair to say that just about everyone has heard about the controversy.

you guys indulge in affirmation therapy, which i call denial. i have good instincts and i know a fake or a poser when i see one. it's the same as the music business.

in the end, no one wan'ts to be the sucker, or be made a fool of buy the guy they trusted and voted for.

that would certainly fulfill your orwellian presidency. maybe you can have us jailed so we stop asking questions about obamavich and the chicago political mob. lol

or just execute, instead of waterboarding the birthers jake. that might get us to comply for awhile.

we're not loons anymore than the watergate era.

Yes. Yes - you are.

:cuckoo:

sometimes i wonder what that makes you, cheerfully taking everything he does and says, hook line and sinker.

of course you may be right. there's a pretty good chance obama is pure and honest like lincoln or washington. nothing corrupt to find in this administration so far. LOL

he hasn't reeled in all of us. maybe the birther story will just die out.

i was born in hawaii, after i was born in kenya...

Last edited:
At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?

All I know is that lies are being told and things are covered up. I believe he was born in Hawaii, but I also wonder if his stepfather didn't adopt him and make him a citizen of Indonesia.

Moron, it doesn't matter if Obama was an Indonesian citizen.

At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?

All I know is that lies are being told and things are covered up. I believe he was born in Hawaii, but I also wonder if his stepfather didn't adopt him and make him a citizen of Indonesia.

none of it matters to a lot of people. i'm more traditional i guess. call me old fashioned.

tons of people missed watergate too, till much later.

the supreme court will someday define natural born citizen, and address the issue of constitutional eligibility for presidents and vice presidents. until then it's undecided.

Last edited:

none of it matters to a lot of people. i'm more traditional i guess. call me old fashioned.

the supreme court will someday define natural born citizen, and address the issue of constitutional eligibility for presidents and vice presidents. until then it's undecided.

Sure thing bud.

Someone who is born a U.S. Citizen could possibly not be a natural born U.S. citizen. right.

when you have time, let me know what part of the Constitution forbids the President from having had dual citizenship as a child.

Sure thing bud.

Someone who is born a U.S. Citizen could possibly not be a natural born U.S. citizen. right.

when you have time, let me know what part of the Constitution forbids the President from having had dual citizenship as a child.

well then, what's your definition of nbc ?? does it include people who lie about where they were born ?

Last edited:
that would certainly fulfill your orwellian presidency. maybe you can have us jailed so we stop asking questions about obamavich and the chicago political mob. lol

or just execute, instead of waterboarding the birthers jake. that might get us to comply for awhile.

Well, I do think a lot of you need to be medicated, but we don't make the crazy take their medication. :cuckoo:

We just let them on the internet.

birther+is+kenyan+for+idiot.jpg

Well, I do think a lot of you need to be medicated, but we don't make the crazy take their medication. :cuckoo:

We just let them on the internet.

birther+is+kenyan+for+idiot.jpg

the day I/we need someone like obamaphiles to "let me on the internet" will be the day i start to raise up an army in defense of our constitution.

but we'll explore all peaceful means/avenues first, not like your "occupy" movement, which is dying because it was always stupid.

we have just as much right to challenge obama as you did with the real presidents bush. that's the way it should work.

anytime, anywhere. the internet and forums like this aren't just propaganda vehicles for your fake messiah obamavich and his corrupt chicago machine. democrats may own the mainstream media, but simply/decidedly not here and not the entire internet. that's the problem with democrat party people, you think it's all about you. not so much anymore.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/the-question-the-obama-campaign-cant-escape/

this isn't cuba or former soviet union. apparently, 70 million people can be wrong. we'll see if it happens again in november.

by the way the race card has been so overplayed, that it has become trite and meaningless for when you really do need it. i think it's racist for all of you to presume there will never be a black republican in the whitehouse. what will you do then ??

"oh yeah.... we didn't think about that...."

this poll is significant, one out of three still have doubts here.

Last edited:
The birfers, such as wash and Pale and other weirdos, undoubtedly would use violence if they believed it would further their cause. They know better, though.

the day I/we need someone like obamaphiles to "let me on the internet" will be the day i start to raise up an army in defense of our constitution.

Um, yeah, okay.

redneck6tc.jpg

but we'll explore all peaceful means/avenues first, not like your "occupy" movement, which is dying because it was always stupid.

As opposed to the TEA Party, which died when you all sold out and got behind Romney.

we have just as much right to challenge obama as you did with the real presidents bush. that's the way it should work.

Sorry, guy, voted for Bush twice. Voted for McCain, too. And if the GOP didn't nominate a Mormon Scumbag, I might seriously have considered them this time. But to the point, even when Bush was challenged, the stuff that needed to get done got done. The GOP isn't even doing that.

by the way the race card has been so overplayed, that it has become trite and meaningless for when you really do need it. i think it's racist for all of you to presume there will never be a black republican in the whitehouse. what will you do then ??

If the GOP keeps going the way it's going, appealling to people like you, there won't be any Republicans in the White House ever again, regardless of color. By 2020, Hispanics will flip Texas to a Blue state, and the party that ran on Xenophobia, Racism and hate will simply never be able to put together 270 electoral votes.

And that's the problem now. Even with an awful candidate like Romney, the GOP should be faring well against Obama. It really isn't. Obama has a solid 250 electoral votes. After years of playing on racism, non-whites aren't having it.

Um, yeah, okay.

redneck6tc.jpg

As opposed to the TEA Party, which died when you all sold out and got behind Romney.

Sorry, guy, voted for Bush twice. Voted for McCain, too. And if the GOP didn't nominate a Mormon Scumbag, I might seriously have considered them this time. But to the point, even when Bush was challenged, the stuff that needed to get done got done. The GOP isn't even doing that.

If the GOP keeps going the way it's going, appealling to people like you, there won't be any Republicans in the White House ever again, regardless of color. By 2020, Hispanics will flip Texas to a Blue state, and the party that ran on Xenophobia, Racism and hate will simply never be able to put together 270 electoral votes.

And that's the problem now. Even with an awful candidate like Romney, the GOP should be faring well against Obama. It really isn't. Obama has a solid 250 electoral votes. After years of playing on racism, non-whites aren't having it.

that's pretty good for early june.

the wheels are coming off the whitehouse. obama was out of control from day one. here's a look back at day two.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's pretty good for early june.

the wheels are coming off the whitehouse. obama was out of control from day one. here's a look back at day two.

[]

NO, actually, that's horrible for early June. Bush and Kerry were running even pretty much the whole race, and there were only a few states that were seriously considered in play.

To win, Romney has to take everything McCain took (which he might have a hard time doing with Arizona and Missouri) retake Indiana, and then he still has to come up with 100 electoral votes from states that Obama Carried that Bush carried at least once.

Obama merely has to take all the states Kerry won, plus NM and Nevada, and one more of the following states- OH, VA, NC, FL or a combination of IA and CO. All very doable with large populations of evangelicals who don't like Mormons.

Forum List

Back