Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Um, actually, I'm a little surprised. And depressed.

I think it shows that some of the hatred of Obama on the right is so toxic that they will believe anything, no matter how illogical.

I can kind of understand the hatred some on the right had for Clinton. They guy was sleazy and corrupt.

Frankly, the hate the people of my former party have for Obama is kind of disturbing.

I can see a lot of good reasons to vote Against Obama, and if the GOP had run anyone but Mitt Romney, I'd be totally with them.

But this lack of logic on Birtherism, it just makes no sense to me.

just curious, do you know anything about it ??

I know Obama was born in Hawaii...
I know even if he wasn't, it doesn't really matter, as his mom was an American citizen.
And I know that Birtherism is really an odd brand of crazy that has no place in this country, any more than 9/11 Truthers.

what about the cover up ??

I do not know. The only thing I do know is that Obama is a liar. Everything about him is a lie, so if his BC is a lie as well, it wouldn't surprise me.

Whatever BHO is, and I am voting for Mitt, I know that he is an American born in Hawaii of an American citizen mother. He is qualified to run for president. Those who do not believe that are mentally feeble or incredibly ignorNant or malignantly motivated, not the types who can cast smart votes for America.

I do not know. The only thing I do know is that Obama is a liar. Everything about him is a lie, so if his BC is a lie as well, it wouldn't surprise me.

Whatever BHO is, and I am voting for Mitt, I know that he is an American born in Hawaii of an American citizen mother. He is qualified to run for president. Those who do not believe that are mentally feeble or incredibly [I]ignorNant or malignantly motivated[/I], not the types who can cast smart votes for America.

what if we voted for the same guy jake ?

Last edited:
Then you would make the right vote for the wrong reasons, which is acceptable to me, as long as you get no seat at the table of influence after Mitt wins the election. You guys would have us invade Albania or something.

just curious, do you know anything about it ??

I know Obama was born in Hawaii...
I know even if he wasn't, it doesn't really matter, as his mom was an American citizen.
And I know that Birtherism is really an odd brand of crazy that has no place in this country, any more than 9/11 Truthers.

what about the cover up ??

What cover up?

You jokers haven't offered a bit of proof he was born in Kenya, other than you don't want to believe he beat you fair and square.

But even if he was, even if his parents lied to him and engaged in a rather elaborate scheme to make it look like he was born in Hawaii, what does that really have to do with him?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51yPKOwcquw&feature=youtube]Obama Eligibility Activist LoneStar1776 Visited By Secret Service Agents - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, guy, that's your proof. Wackos on YouTube?

Yes. Why? Do you have a problem with that?

I still can't get them to say why it matters where he was born, as long as he was born to a mother who was American.

I think it was because he was conceived on a day that ended in a Y.

aHA!! But do we know he was conceived on this planet?! He may be an illegal ALIEN!

youtube is just a delivery vehicle. all kinds of stuff is on youtube. there is no preference given to any political bent, thereby making it objective. unless there is censorship being practiced. youtube in itself is not emotional or biased, merely a reflection of whatever is posted, and perhaps according to poularity of response. it is not an "authority", nor does it affect "journalistic integrity" one way or another.

i posted the secret service encounter with this birther simply to point out that such encounters exist. i predict, at some point there won't be enough secret service available to talk to all of us.

Last edited:
Yes. Why? Do you have a problem with that?

I still can't get them to say why it matters where he was born, as long as he was born to a mother who was American.

I think it was because he was conceived on a day that ended in a Y.

aHA!! But do we know he was conceived on this planet?! He may be an illegal ALIEN!

Obama does sorta look like Damon Wayans...

and, after all, "Earth Girls Are Easy"... :)

youtube is just a delivery vehicle. all kinds of stuff is on youtube. there is no preference given to any political bent, thereby making it objective. unless there is censorship being practiced. youtube in itself is not emotional or biased, merely a reflection of whatever is posted, and perhaps according to poularity of response. it is not an "authority", nor does it affect "journalistic integrity" one way or another. i posted the secret service encounter with this birther simply to point out that such encounters exist. i predict, at some point there won't be enough secret service available to talk to all of us.

All of you? Seriously. All five of you? The issue is not the president and has been for two years. The issue is the pathology of birfers and birferism,

youtube is just a delivery vehicle. all kinds of stuff is on youtube. there is no preference given to any political bent, thereby making it objective. unless there is censorship being practiced. youtube in itself is not emotional or biased, merely a reflection of whatever is posted, and perhaps according to poularity of response. it is not an "authority", nor does it affect "journalistic integrity" one way or another.

i posted the secret service encounter with this birther simply to point out that such encounters exist. i predict, at some point there won't be enough secret service available to talk to all of us.

Okay, guy, it seems to met that you are one step above these loons who believe in alien abduction.

So let's talk about what Birtherism is actually about. It isn't about where Obama's mom's uterus was when he popped out of it. (Because no matter where she was, he was still an American) It's about his skin color, his funny name and the fact that he pointed out things about this country you don't like, and people voted for him anyway.

So instead of just admitting that, hey, the GOP has lost touch with Americans, you have to comfort yourself with some kind belief that somehow, this guy cheated. Why people would never have voted for him if they had known he was really born in Keyna.

For the record. Didn't vote for him last time, but on the premise that he had less experience than his rival. Probably not the case this time.

Okay, guy, it seems to met that you are one step above these loons who believe in alien abduction.

So let's talk about what Birtherism is actually about. It isn't about where Obama's mom's uterus was when he popped out of it. (Because no matter where she was, he was still an American) It's about his skin color, his funny name and the fact that he pointed out things about this country you don't like, and people voted for him anyway.

So instead of just admitting that, hey, the GOP has lost touch with Americans, you have to comfort yourself with some kind belief that somehow, this guy cheated. Why people would never have voted for him if they had known he was really born in Keyna.

For the record. Didn't vote for him last time, but on the premise that he had less experience than his rival. Probably not the case this time.

we're not loons anymore than the watergate era. at some point even if people don't know the whole story, they can see that things are being hidden, money spent to keep access blocked.

most people know that something is wrong. some don't care, some are afraid of ridicule, but at this time it's fair to say that just about everyone has heard about the controversy.

you guys indulge in affirmation therapy, which i call denial. i have good instincts and i know a fake or a poser when i see one. it's the same as the music business.

in the end, no one wan'ts to be the sucker, or be made a fool of buy the guy they trusted and voted for.

Last edited:
He was born in the United States but what difference would it make if he was born in Kenya?

I also wonder if his stepfather didn't adopt him and make him a citizen of Indonesia.

And, if he did have dual citizenship, what difference would that make? (Note that Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship but the US does, AND, neither children nor adults have the authority to take away US citizenship from children. IOW, it is not possible for him to have Indonesian citizenship, even if his step father had adopted him.)

Forum List

Back