Poll are you a Morning person or Night person????

wolvie20m said:
Your crazy 6:30 isn't sleeping in, thats nuts that you would consider it that. What time do you get up?
Well, it's all what you get use to..For 10 years I was up at 4:30 and out the door by 5.
I got used to it...now I'm up between 4:45 and 5:45, with some exceptions, of course. When I flew an EMS helicopter and worked the night shift, I hated the alarms going off at 2 a.m. for a flight, that kicked my ass!
It pissed me off too, because at that time of night 90% of the time it
was a high speed MVA (motor vehicle accident) usually a drunk that woke me up! I never did get use to that.

Mr. P said:
Well, it's all what you get use to..For 10 years I was up at 4:30 and out the door by 5.
I got used to it...now I'm up between 4:45 and 5:45, with some exceptions, of course. When I flew an EMS helicopter and worked the night shift, I hated the alarms going off at 2 a.m. for a flight, that kicked my ass!
It pissed me off too, because at that time of night 90% of the time it
was a high speed MVA (motor vehicle accident) usually a drunk that woke me up! I never did get use to that.

There is truth in that, when I had a desk publishing job, I went into work very early, and I also got out at like 2 pm so I used to go to the beasch after work and sleep. That had it's good points. I was very used to getting up early after a while.

Bonnie said:
There is truth in that, when I had a desk publishing job, I went into work very early, and I also got out at like 2 pm so I used to go to the beasch after work and sleep. That had it's good points. I was very used to getting up early after a while.

Worked 11-7 shifts in the ER. Been a morning person ever since.

morning person most definitely.

if you wake up earlier, you have more time for all kinds of great things like a quickie before work, a chance to read the WHOLE newspaper, not just a part of it, a chance to work out before work, etc etc

NATO AIR said:
morning person most definitely.

if you wake up earlier, you have more time for all kinds of great things like a quickie before work, a chance to read the WHOLE newspaper, not just a part of it, a chance to work out before work, etc etc

Very sound case for waking up early ;)

Never understood why I used to drag during the day until about 3pm, when I suddenly felt good. Guess that makes me a night person. I like working nights. So, I hit the bed anywhere between 4-7am.

Joz said:
Never understood why I used to drag during the day until about 3pm, when I suddenly felt good. Guess that makes me a night person. I like working nights. So, I hit the bed anywhere between 4-7am.

yes I think that puts you officially in the night creature club.

Depends on the season. Spring/Summer/Fall I'm usually at my best in the morning. During the winter months, I lug around an IV unit filled with coffee......just in case.

Said1 said:
Depends on the season. Spring/Summer/Fall I'm usually at my best in the morning. During the winter months, I lug around an IV unit filled with coffee......just in case.

Winter sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Said1 said:
The older I get, the more I hate it. Me old bones ain't what they used to be. :D

I just hate being cold!! I go skiing occasionally, but at the end of the day, Im chilled to the bone........Winter just makes me feel suffocated. Summer is warm and peaceful, and sexy..............Even Fall and spring are great! If I could have a choice I would take one week of Winter for Christmas, then back to Spring...... :D

Never was, but I must admit, now I have turned into one. There is nothing like getting up before dawn walking down to the beach and out to the end of a Jetty, to sit and watch the sunrise. Talk about inspiration for the day !!

eric said:
Never was, but I must admit, now I have turned into one. There is nothing like getting up before dawn walking down to the beach and out to the end of a Jetty, to sit and watch the sunrise. Talk about inspiration for the day !!

I agree that the morning and the scene you discribe is in itself awesome. I love the morning time, too. I just know that my body works differently during the later hours.

Definatley a night owl for me! Used to be the other way around...couldnt stay up past 10 pm.

Forum List

Back