Poll are you a Morning person or Night person????

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Im definately a night person......I hit the snooze alarm at least 4 times before I can actually get up. :sleep: :sleep:

I'm more of a Morning Wood person.
Which sometimes makes me a morning person.
Other than that, I'm all vampire

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I'm more of a Morning Wood person.
Which sometimes makes me a morning person.
Other than that, I'm all vampire

A fellow creature of the night! :cool:

I don't have a preference. I can stay up all night and still be bright and sunny in the morning. I'm a sick, sick person, LOL!! :smoke:

UsaPride said:
I don't have a preference. I can stay up all night and still be bright and sunny in the morning. I'm a sick, sick person, LOL!! :smoke:

Im lucky if I know my name in the morn. :confused:

UsaPride said:
Ya that makes you a morning person.
I can sleep for 18 hours and still wake up feeling like shit...
(unless I get to toss a hotdog down the hall)

Bonnie said:
Im lucky if I know my name in the morn. :confused:
LMAO!! I think it's because of the twinkies. When they were first born and they'd wake me I couldn't tell them apart. Bad thing is, ones a boy, ones a girl. LOL!
Funny story, I went to change who I thought was Joshua and when I took his diaper off I freaked out! I seriously busted out crying and screaming "what happen to his stuff", LOL! It was Payton. Damn, that was freaky, LOL!! :duh3: :D

UsaPride said:
LMAO!! I think it's because of the twinkies. When they were first born and they'd wake me I couldn't tell them apart. Bad thing is, ones a boy, ones a girl. LOL!
Funny story, I went to change who I thought was Joshua and when I took his diaper off I freaked out! I seriously busted out crying and screaming "what happen to his stuff", LOL! It was Payton. Damn, that was freaky, LOL!! :duh3: :D
:baby4: LOL thats cute........I have heard from my friends that boys sometimes become pee fountains at the wrong times, like when changing diapers????

I dunno what I am. I just know that whenever I am what I am, I need coffee to do it.

Bonnie said:
I have heard from my friends that boys sometimes become pee fountains at the wrong times, like when changing diapers????
LMAO!! Yeah, I've had my share of showers, LOL!! He's shot his self in the forehead before, LMAO!!

When I get up early, I feel like I've accomplished more than when I get up really late.

But, I'm definitely a night person. I generally can't fall asleep before 2 or 3 AM.

Morning ??? What's morning ? Oh yeah that time of day I drag my sleepy ass outta bed to go to work and stare blankly linto my computer til 11 and finally wake up !

Ahhhhhhhh the early morning! Best time of day by far.
Quite, peaceful, and if you listen you can hear nature just rising. It's great!

I slept-in last Saturday....didn't drag myself out of the bed until 6:30 a.m.
:D

Dan said:
When I get up early, I feel like I've accomplished more than when I get up really late.

But, I'm definitely a night person. I generally can't fall asleep before 2 or 3 AM.

All those infomercials got you too stimulated for sleep? Kidding :tng: For me it's forensics.......

Mr. P said:

Yep...I like the early morning, too....like 3 to 4a....usually when I get to sleep, anyway, and scratching my way to the coffee pot at about 8:30...who needs sleep? I'll sleep when I'm dead!

I feel like I am not being productive when I sleep for more than about 6 hours.

Mr. P said:

Your crazy 6:30 isn't sleeping in, thats nuts that you would consider it that. What time do you get up?

wolvie20m said:
Your crazy 6:30 isn't sleeping in, thats nuts that you would consider it that. What time do you get up?

6:30 is sleeping in for me.. I work for a living. :D

Night person here - Though I have to get up at 5:30 a.m. to get ready for work, doesn't mean I like it! would prefer to sleep till noon, then work.

Forum List

Back