Poll: 92% of Iowans Say...

[I I've already shown how homosexual behavior effects society, you conveniently choose to ignore those facts. I'm waiting on your "but animals do it so it must be natural" argument. Then I'll shoot it full of holes too. I know you'll simply ignore those facts as well because they will most likely be from NARTH or some such group.

Byn.

You haven't told us what makes homosexuality abnormal.

Do you find it normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass? If so then you have serious issues.

What do you think about the normality of men who do that to women or women who do it (with sex toys) to men?

What DavidS doesn't understand is that facts are relative. Even though facts can be proven, they change, and they are not the same for everyone: therefore, they are relative. Gravity is a fact, but not for those traveling at the speed of light. (It's called the theory of relativity for a reason!) The number of planets in our solar system was nine, until a group of scientists decided that Pluto was not a planet; so, now it's eight. Building your life on facts is like building your house on sand.

Truth is greater than facts, and the truth is homosexuality is not normal human behavior and it cannot be sustained throughout generations.

What DavidS doesn't understand is that facts are relative. Even though facts can be proven, they change, and they are not the same for everyone: therefore, they are relative. Gravity is a fact, but not for those traveling at the speed of light. (It's called the theory of relativity for a reason!) The number of planets in our solar system was nine, until a group of scientists decided that Pluto was not a planet; so, now it's eight. Building your life on facts is like building your house on sand.

Truth is greater than facts, and the truth is homosexuality is not normal human behavior and it cannot be sustained throughout generations.

Homosexuality is sustained thru out generations because we are born of heterosexual parents. Thank you.

Homosexuality is sustained thru out generations because we are born of heterosexual parents. Thank you.

Then show me a society of homosexuals that has flourished for generations.

It's sad how far you homosexuals will go to validate you abominal lifestyle. The only bright side is knowing that homosexuals odds of reproducing are slim to none.

92% of Iowans say same-sex marriage HASN'T impacted their lives at all.

Iowa Same-Sex Marriage Poll: 92% Say It Hasn't Impacted Their Lives

Pretty shocking discovery when you think of how most people's marriages have such a tremendous impact on the lives of those around them.

The God of Moses and Abraham will reign down fire and brimstone on Iowa and it will become the Dead Sea West.

Yeah, I think with all of the other shit going on out there, God's a little busy. Some guy killed his wife and all 4 of their children under the age of 10. Another guy kidnapped and continuously raped an 11 year old girl for almost two decades and fathered two other girls with them.

You're talking about 3 million people in Iowa. I think He'll make an exception.

doesn't the existence of homosexuality in animals prove that it is "natural"?

[I I've already shown how homosexual behavior effects society, you conveniently choose to ignore those facts. I'm waiting on your "but animals do it so it must be natural" argument. Then I'll shoot it full of holes too. I know you'll simply ignore those facts as well because they will most likely be from NARTH or some such group.

Byn.

Do you find it normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass? If so then you have serious issues.

Lonestar, I want you to be open minded and I want you to try something either by yourself or with your spouse the next time you're having sex.

Stick a dildo in your ass, move it around a little bit and keep doing it until you orgasm. I guarantee you that your orgasm will be about 100% more intense than anything you have ever felt before.

The idea of having something stuck in your ass to get off isn't what homosexuality is about. Lots of straight people, including myself, enjoy that because all men have a prostate gland over by there and it's the male g-spot. So all gay men are doing is stimulating the g-spot with a penis. I've had it done with a finger and some other objects that we won't go into.... and it's been AMAZING.

What defines homosexuality is the attraction to a man, his personality, his essence -- everything about him. It's not just sexual. It's emotional. If your wife died tomorrow, God forbid, I'm willing to bet you'd feel emotional because you love her. It's the same way with homosexuals -- they love each other. Something in them makes them be more attracted to their own sex than the opposite sex. And frankly, most of them lead happy, productive and normal lives.

What do you think about the normality of men who do that to women or women who do it (with sex toys) to men?

I think they have mental issues. You can stick a fork up your ass, but does that make it normal?
Someone has probably attempted that somewhere along the way.

True ER stories

PING PONG ANYONE?-----
A 20 year old man came into the ER with a stony mass in his rectum. He said that he and his boyfriend was fooling around with concrete mix, then his boyfriend had the idea of pouring the mix into his anus using a funnel. The concrete then hardened, causing constipation and pain. Under general anesthesia, a perfect concrete cast of the man's rectum was removed along with a ping-pong ball. (Boy we live sheltered lives - thank goodness)

I've already shown how homosexual behavior effects society, you conveniently choose to ignore those facts.

What facts? You've quoted me religious nonsense from a christian, right-wing website. I have not seen one study done by a neutral party reported by a neutral news service about how homsexuality has hurt society. If you have this information, I look forward to seeing it.

I'm waiting on your "but animals do it so it must be natural" argument. Then I'll shoot it full of holes too. I know you'll simply ignore those facts as well because they will most likely be from NARTH or some such group.
I have no idea what animals do or do not do. I have not studied anything about animal behavior except enough to properly train my dog. And when he humps a boy dog, it's not because he's attracted to him.

By the way I've read the opinions of those that say homosexual isn't a mental disorder, I just happen to disagree with that opinion.

Where is your evidence that homosexuality is a mental disorder other than just your completely un-educated opinion? You can't pick and choose one thing the APA says and completely agree with and then in the same breath, choose another thing the APA says and completely disagree with it. Anything they say has decades of research behind it -- what do you have?

Unlike you, I can look at a behavior and determine whether or not I deem it normal or abnormal.
Really? You can? What's your background? What's your education? How do you define "normal?"

I don't need any studies to tell me that two guys fucking each other in the ass is abnormal.
What about a man fucking a woman in the ass? Over 30% of heterosexual couples have done that. Or a woman fucking a guy in the ass, i.e. pegging? Lemmie tell ya', it feels damn good. Anyway, is that normal? Or is normal to you vaginal sex?

And sure I can agree or disagree with any or all of what APA reports. The fact is they happen to agree with me that there is no gay gene.
Actually, no they don't. Stop misconstruing what they say. They say there is no conclusive evidence. Meaning that there is evidence, but it's not enough, yet, to conclude that it's genetic.

Seeing that you place years of research in such high regard, why do you dismiss articles from the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality? Who's advisory committee consist of these people:

John Babatzanis, M.D.
Joseph Berger, M.D.
Toby B. Bieber, Ph.D.
Sander J. Breiner, M.D.
Lawrence F. Burtoft, Ph.D.
A. Dean Byrd, Ph.D.
Cora Dobbs-de Fierro, Ph.D.
Richard P. Fitzgibbons, M.D.
Abraham Freedman, M.D.
Hillel Goldberg, Ph.D.
Ian Graham, M.D.
Russell Hilliard, Ph.D.
Elan Karten, Ph.D.
Nathaniel S. Lehrman, M.D.
Felix Loeb, M.D.
Loretta Loeb, M.D.
Uriel Meshoulam, Ph.D.
James Phelan, Ph.D.
Paul Popper, Ph.D.
Sharon Quick, MD, FCP, FAAP
James Randall, M.D.
George Rekers, Ph.D.
Philip Scott Richards, Ph.D.
Christopher Rosik, Ph.D. (Co-Chair)
Marcosa Santiago, M.D.
Jeffrey B. Satinover, M.D.
Gerald Schoenewolf, Ph.D.
Natalie Shainess, M.D.
E. Mark Stern, Ed.D., ABPP
Philip Sutton, Ph.D.
Johanna K. Tabin, Ph.D.
C. Downing Tait, M.D.
G. van den Aardweg, Ph.D.
David Wood, Ph.D. (Chair)

I would argue this group has done a ton more research on homosexuality than APA has.
Actually, no they haven't. A bunch of right-wing, Christian fundamentalists who have M.D.'s and PHDs is great -- but they're not listening to science -- they're listening to their religion. And I have no idea what these guys are doctors of -- are they psychologists, psychiatrists, podiatrists, proctolagists.... come on.

If you want to argue science, argue science. If you want to argue religion, argue religion. But don't mix the two -- because science and religion do not mix.

You have yet again failed to provide me with a timetable as to when your paper on homosexuality will be sent to me. I mentioned your paper earlier to Mario, who is the President of the American Journal of Medicine... he's looking forward to your paper, as am I.

Last edited:
You have your opinion, and I have mine

Your opinion comes from ignorance and fear. Mine comes from experience, science, data, research and facts.

If someone were to tell you that Jesus never existed and there is no proof that what is written in the New Testament is complete bullshit, would you not resort to facts and studies done about the existence of Jesus?

Why do you choose to ignore facts when it's convenient for you to? Why not always accept facts as they are?

My opinion is that your the ignorant one Davis S. Fuck your science data and facts, it comes from the left leaning loons that just want to get the agenda moving forward through the courts. I have no fear with gays or lesbians, David S, I have no problem with them at all, so you don't know shit about me. My opinion is that they should have civil unions, and keep marriage between a man and a woman.

Where is your proof that all of the science and data gathered and written about homosexuality by the APA "Comes from the left leaning loons that just want to get the agenda moving forward through the courts?"

Do you have a paper that you'd like to submit to me on medical case studies you've done on homosexuality yourself?

Lonestar, I want you to be open minded and I want you to try something either by yourself or with your spouse the next time you're having sex.

Stick a dildo in your ass, move it around a little bit and keep doing it until you orgasm. I guarantee you that your orgasm will be about 100% more intense than anything you have ever felt before.

The idea of having something stuck in your ass to get off isn't what homosexuality is about. Lots of straight people, including myself, enjoy that because all men have a prostate gland over by there and it's the male g-spot. So all gay men are doing is stimulating the g-spot with a penis. I've had it done with a finger and some other objects that we won't go into.... and it's been AMAZING.

What defines homosexuality is the attraction to a man, his personality, his essence -- everything about him. It's not just sexual. It's emotional. If your wife died tomorrow, God forbid, I'm willing to bet you'd feel emotional because you love her. It's the same way with homosexuals -- they love each other. Something in them makes them be more attracted to their own sex than the opposite sex. And frankly, most of them lead happy, productive and normal lives.

I've lived a long time without anyone shoving anything up my ass and I've made out alright. I think I can live out the rest of life in the same fashion. Thanks all the same.

Forgive me -- I didn't know we were having a philisophical debate... truth does not equal fact?

I've lived a long time without anyone shoving anything up my ass and I've made out alright. I think I can live out the rest of life in the same fashion. Thanks all the same.

Your choice, my friend. Nothing like being inside of a woman's pussy and having her massage your prostate at the same time. Last time I had it done I nearly had a heart attack from the orgasm.

Just in case you change your mind...

Anal sex toys - EdenFantasys.com

TMI! TMI! :eek:

What facts? You've quoted me religious nonsense from a christian, right-wing website. I have not seen one study done by a neutral party reported by a neutral news service about how homsexuality has hurt society. If you have this information, I look forward to seeing it.

I have no idea what animals do or do not do. I have not studied anything about animal behavior except enough to properly train my dog. And when he humps a boy dog, it's not because he's attracted to him.

By the way I've read the opinions of those that say homosexual isn't a mental disorder, I just happen to disagree with that opinion.

Where is your evidence that homosexuality is a mental disorder other than just your completely un-educated opinion? You can't pick and choose one thing the APA says and completely agree with and then in the same breath, choose another thing the APA says and completely disagree with it. Anything they say has decades of research behind it -- what do you have?

Really? You can? What's your background? What's your education? How do you define "normal?"
Sure I can, it's called independent thinking and knowing that procreation can only be accomplished by individuals of the opposite sex anything else is not normal. My background is I quit school at 15, was incarcerated at 17, spent two and half years in Texas Dept. of Corrections, upon my release I found gainful employment with Red Adair, then later with Boots Hanson for International Well Control, was able to dabble in real estate where I made most of my fortune. At the moment I work for an Engneering/ Construction firm here in Houston. I own several thousand acres of land on the Brazos River bottom where I raise a few hundred head of cattle (more of a hobby and a tax write off than anything else) a few years back I sold some land along the Highway 288 corridor which netted me 1.7 million dollars. I've raised three children to the age of majority, my wife died giving birth to my last child 19 years ago. That's my life in a nutshell!

What about a man fucking a woman in the ass? Over 30% of heterosexual couples have done that. Or a woman fucking a guy in the ass, i.e. pegging? Lemmie tell ya', it feels damn good. Anyway, is that normal? Or is normal to you vaginal sex?

What other men do with their wives is of no concern to me. And honestly I could care less if two men want to fuck each other, but I still maintain my opinion that it's not normal.

And sure I can agree or disagree with any or all of what APA reports. The fact is they happen to agree with me that there is no gay gene.
Actually, no they don't. Stop misconstruing what they say. They say there is no conclusive evidence. Meaning that there is evidence, but it's not enough, yet, to conclude that it's genetic.

There is no gay gene no matter how much you wish there was.

Seeing that you place years of research in such high regard, why do you dismiss articles from the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality? Who's advisory committee consist of these people:

John Babatzanis, M.D.
Joseph Berger, M.D.
Toby B. Bieber, Ph.D.
Sander J. Breiner, M.D.
Lawrence F. Burtoft, Ph.D.
A. Dean Byrd, Ph.D.
Cora Dobbs-de Fierro, Ph.D.
Richard P. Fitzgibbons, M.D.
Abraham Freedman, M.D.
Hillel Goldberg, Ph.D.
Ian Graham, M.D.
Russell Hilliard, Ph.D.
Elan Karten, Ph.D.
Nathaniel S. Lehrman, M.D.
Felix Loeb, M.D.
Loretta Loeb, M.D.
Uriel Meshoulam, Ph.D.
James Phelan, Ph.D.
Paul Popper, Ph.D.
Sharon Quick, MD, FCP, FAAP
James Randall, M.D.
George Rekers, Ph.D.
Philip Scott Richards, Ph.D.
Christopher Rosik, Ph.D. (Co-Chair)
Marcosa Santiago, M.D.
Jeffrey B. Satinover, M.D.
Gerald Schoenewolf, Ph.D.
Natalie Shainess, M.D.
E. Mark Stern, Ed.D., ABPP
Philip Sutton, Ph.D.
Johanna K. Tabin, Ph.D.
C. Downing Tait, M.D.
G. van den Aardweg, Ph.D.
David Wood, Ph.D. (Chair)

I would argue this group has done a ton more research on homosexuality than APA has.
Actually, no they haven't. A bunch of right-wing, Christian fundamentalists who have M.D.'s and PHDs is great -- but they're not listening to science -- they're listening to their religion. And I have no idea what these guys are doctors of -- are they psychologists, psychiatrists, podiatrists, proctolagists.... come on.

No? And you know this how? You can prove that each person I lised is a "right-wing, Christian fundamentalists "? Have you read any of their studies? Yes they are psychologists, psychiatrists, podiatrists, proctolagists....

If you want to argue science, argue science. If you want to argue religion, argue religion. But don't mix the two -- because science and religion do not mix.

Doesn't the initials beind their names suggest anything to you?

You have yet again failed to provide me with a timetable as to when your paper on homosexuality will be sent to me. I mentioned your paper earlier to Mario, who is the President of the American Journal of Medicine... he's looking forward to your paper, as am I.

I haven't failed anything seeing that I never attempted to send you anything to begin with. You claim NARTH is a religious organization? And you know this how? Certainly not by their mission statement which reads:

NARTH MISSION STATEMENT
We respect the right of all individuals to choose their own destiny. NARTH is a professional, scientific organization that offers hope to those who struggle with unwanted homosexuality. As an organization, we disseminate educational information, conduct and collect scientific research, promote effective therapeutic treatment, and provide referrals to those who seek our assistance.

NARTH upholds the rights of individuals with unwanted homosexual attraction to receive effective psychological care and the right of professionals to offer that care. We welcome the participation of all individuals who will join us in the pursuit of these goals.

So do you want to argue science or religion? Looks like I've been arguing science and these folks at NARTH are supporting my argument.

Your opinion comes from ignorance and fear. Mine comes from experience, science, data, research and facts.

If someone were to tell you that Jesus never existed and there is no proof that what is written in the New Testament is complete bullshit, would you not resort to facts and studies done about the existence of Jesus?

Why do you choose to ignore facts when it's convenient for you to? Why not always accept facts as they are?

My opinion is that your the ignorant one Davis S. Fuck your science data and facts, it comes from the left leaning loons that just want to get the agenda moving forward through the courts. I have no fear with gays or lesbians, David S, I have no problem with them at all, so you don't know shit about me. My opinion is that they should have civil unions, and keep marriage between a man and a woman.

Where is your proof that all of the science and data gathered and written about homosexuality by the APA "Comes from the left leaning loons that just want to get the agenda moving forward through the courts?"

Do you have a paper that you'd like to submit to me on medical case studies you've done on homosexuality yourself?

If you can allege that those at NARTH are a bunch of rightwing Christian fundamentalistthen why can't Meister allege the opposite of APA. Seems a bit hypocritical on your part.

Forgive me -- I didn't know we were having a philisophical debate... truth does not equal fact?

You're right, truth is greater than fact.

Forum List

Back