Poll: 92% of Iowans Say...

[I I've already shown how homosexual behavior effects society, you conveniently choose to ignore those facts. I'm waiting on your "but animals do it so it must be natural" argument. Then I'll shoot it full of holes too. I know you'll simply ignore those facts as well because they will most likely be from NARTH or some such group.

Byn.

You haven't told us what makes homosexuality abnormal.

Do you find it normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass? If so then you have serious issues.

You mean it's abnormal because most men don't do it? Most men don't hunt nowadays does that making hunting abnormal and indicative of a mental illness?

You haven't told us what makes homosexuality abnormal.

Do you find it normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass? If so then you have serious issues.

You mean it's abnormal because most men don't do it? Most men don't hunt nowadays does that making hunting abnormal and indicative of a mental illness?

Are you going to answer my question?

Do you find it normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass?

I still don't understand how you can be a small gov conservative and fight against gay marriage

Because marraige has been defined as a civil union between a man and a woman. What part of that don't you homosexuals understand?

Name one homosexual society that has flourished?

Greece.

There were no heterosexuals in Greece? Only homosexuals?

The practices of the ancient Greeks differ significantly from those generally advocated by moderns. Greek homosexual practices involved beautiful expressions of love and devotion, but were also firmly embedded in their culture of social status and therefore had distinct limitations.
The form of homosexuality that was most common in ancient Greece was pederasty, meaning a relationship between an adult man and a male youth.

One important passage from ancient Greece that speaks against homosexuality is Plato's Laws 636c. Here the character of the Athenian stranger rejects homosexual behavior as "unnatural" (para physin), describes it as an "enormity" or "crime" (tolmema), and attributes it to "unbridled lust." Opinions are divided as to whether this is Plato's own belief, and whether it applies to homosexuality between equals, pederasty, or both.

Because marraige has been defined as a civil union between a man and a woman. What part of that don't you homosexuals understand?

Greece.

The practices of the ancient Greeks differ significantly from those generally advocated by moderns. Greek homosexual practices involved beautiful expressions of love and devotion, but were also firmly embedded in their culture of social status and therefore had distinct limitations.
The form of homosexuality that was most common in ancient Greece was pederasty, meaning a relationship between an adult man and a male youth.

One important passage from ancient Greece that speaks against homosexuality is Plato's Laws 636c. Here the character of the Athenian stranger rejects homosexual behavior as "unnatural" (para physin), describes it as an "enormity" or "crime" (tolmema), and attributes it to "unbridled lust." Opinions are divided as to whether this is Plato's own belief, and whether it applies to homosexuality between equals, pederasty, or both.

Most of their strongest warriors were known for homosexual practices, sex with someone of the opposite gender was only for the purposes of creating offspring.

Most of their strongest warriors were known for homosexual practices, sex with someone of the opposite gender was only for the purposes of creating offspring.

I see so they weren't a true homosexual society, they just did that a sa social status thing. From what I've read only the elite practiced it.

For some it is.

Some people drink alcohol, eat fried foods, and watch football for 8 hours on Sunday afternoon, while others drink water, eat organic vegetables and hike for 8 hours Sunday afternoon?

To each his own.

For some it is.

Some people drink alcohol, eat fried foods, and watch football for 8 hours on Sunday afternoon, while others drink water, eat organic vegetables and hike for 8 hours Sunday afternoon?

To each his own.

The question was "do you find it normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass?".

Key word here is YOU. Some people molest little children does that mean pedophilia is normal?

I see so they weren't a true homosexual society, they just did that a sa social status thing. From what I've read only the elite practiced it.

They were a society that embraced homosexuality and didn't discriminate against it, and their most powerful people (warriors and elite) practiced it quite often. The more a culture oppresses homosexuality though, the weaker they seem, look at the Middle East for great examples.

For some it is.

To each his own.

The question was "do you find it normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass?".

Key word here is YOU. Some people molest little children does that mean pedophilia is normal?

Here's the thing, everyone is welcome to their beliefs, and if you want to ignore a great resource (gay men and women) so be it, your loss, but don't force the rest of us to ignore this resource ... mmmkay? They have more money to spend generally (lack of family expenses for many of them) and are willing to over pay for products just because they are "in" ... the more accepted they are, the less likely they are going to fuck up their lives and others by trying to be straight and having kids only to find out later that they are gay. Let them be gay, let them know it's okay, and they'll be more likely to have disposable incomes when they work.

Key word here is YOU.

It's not normal for me, but I do not pass judgement on what consenting adults do, nor do I consider it wrong.

Some people molest little children does that mean pedophilia is normal?

In this situation, there is only ONE consenting adult. The other party is not consenting and is not an adult.

I still don't understand how you can be a small gov conservative and fight against gay marriage

You can't possibly be serious.

First, name one homosexual society.

Second, Western civilization is based upon the writings of the Greek philosophers, and most of those guys were gay!

Plato said:
Homosexuality, is regarded as shameful by barbarians and by those who live under despotic governments just as philosophy is regarded as shameful by them, because it is apparently not in the interest of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or passionate love-all of which homosexuality is particularly apt to produce.

It's perfectly normal for a man to fuck another man in the ass.

It's perfectly normal for a woman to lick another woman's pussy.

It's perfectly normal for a man to fuck another woman in the vagina.

It's perfectly normal for a man to fuck another woman in the ass.

It's perfectly normal for a man or a woman to not fuck anybody at all.

Your opinion comes from ignorance and fear. Mine comes from experience, science, data, research and facts.

If someone were to tell you that Jesus never existed and there is no proof that what is written in the New Testament is complete bullshit, would you not resort to facts and studies done about the existence of Jesus?

Why do you choose to ignore facts when it's convenient for you to? Why not always accept facts as they are?

My opinion is that your the ignorant one Davis S. Fuck your science data and facts, it comes from the left leaning loons that just want to get the agenda moving forward through the courts. I have no fear with gays or lesbians, David S, I have no problem with them at all, so you don't know shit about me. My opinion is that they should have civil unions, and keep marriage between a man and a woman.

Where is your proof that all of the science and data gathered and written about homosexuality by the APA "Comes from the left leaning loons that just want to get the agenda moving forward through the courts?"

Do you have a paper that you'd like to submit to me on medical case studies you've done on homosexuality yourself?

David S....it is widely known that psychology is by nature a liberal profession. You can put 2 psychologists in a room and listen to 1 person and they both could very well come up with 2 entirely different conclusions. It's just not an exact science.
There is nothing that your shrink, or you, with all of the papers you have written on homosexuality that is going to change my mind. Like I said earlier, I have nothing against gays, or lesbians as individiuals or a group. But, I have a problem with changing the sanctity of marriage. That is my opinion,....have a good day.

Last edited:
Just because it isn't behavior that one practices normally does not make it an abnormal practice.

For the asshat who can't follow the TOS here:

I had a great childhood. I was taught not to be a close minded bigot and to understand that just because something isn't a normal occurrence for me personally and may appear strange and unfamiliar to me it doesn't mean that it isn't a perfectly normal occurrence in the lives of millions of others.

Tell me which definition of normal you're using and I'll answer.

Is it the norm in the sense that most men do it? No

Is it normal for certain percentage of males to be homosexual? Yes

Forum List

Back