PolitiFact won't call out Kamala Harris’ and Elizabeth Warren’s lie about Michael Brown

He was acquitted because the evidence proved his story was correct and the shooting was legal.

If that makes you feel better about a cop shooting an unarmed kid six times, have at it.

You have no evidence that the da manipulated anything. Saying he did so is not proof he did especially since you are a proven dishonest racist

I've posted article after article showing that he did...

But here's the real proof in the pudding. The people of his county looked at his conduct, and voted him out of office.

He was acquitted because the evidence proved his story was correct and the shooting was legal.

If that makes you feel better about a cop shooting an unarmed kid six times, have at it.

You have no evidence that the da manipulated anything. Saying he did so is not proof he did especially since you are a proven dishonest racist

But here's the real proof in the pudding. The people of his county looked at his conduct, and voted him out of office.
No you have not

You have posted article after article which strictly and exclusively expresses OPINION

Finding some idiot who agrees with you in writing is not evidence or proof you moron

Losing a popular election does not prove your accusations you dumbass

You have no evidence or proof that he manipulated or lied and that is FACT

He shot an unarmed large man who was posing a lethal threat to the officer

That is fact proven by evidence

You have posted article after article which strictly and exclusively expresses OPINION

Backed up by descriptions on irregularities on how he conducted the case... who he put on the stand... how he treated witnesses (attacking anyone who claimed Brown had his hands up, while letting Wilson make self-serving statements without challenge.)

Um, yeah, actually, it does. It shows the people of that county were APPALLED by his conduct and threw him out.

This is why the days of trigger happy cops are over.. The DA's in Chicago, St. Louis and Cleveland who covered for killer cops all got voted out of office. Their replacements are prosecuting these cases.

Backed up by descriptions on irregularities on how he conducted the case... who he put on the stand... how he treated witnesses (attacking anyone who claimed Brown had his hands up, while letting Wilson make self-serving statements without challenge.)

Um, yeah, actually, it does. It shows the people of that county were APPALLED by his conduct and threw him out.

This is why the days of trigger happy cops are over.. The DA's in Chicago, St. Louis and Cleveland who covered for killer cops all got voted out of office. Their replacements are prosecuting these cases.
No you are lying again

You posted links to articles which were opinion backed up by nothing

They found Wilson's story to be unbelievable which is opinion only they offered no evidence or proof or irregularities of any kind

No he simply lost an election you do not know why and having people appalled by someone does not prove your case

You are not a mind reader and not in touch with the voters

The evidence proves the shooting was legal and justified and you have only lied like a cowardly bitch to argue otherwise

No you are lying again

Did the big words confuse you, buddy?

No he simply lost an election you do not know why and having people appalled by someone does not prove your case

Yeah, actually, it kind of does. It means that the majority looked at how he mishandled that case, and decided they wanted someone who knew what he was doing for that job.

Republicans pretending they care about lies........hilarious. They accused the first black president of born in Kenya. They attack his wife daily calling her a tranny. Republicans have even threatened their kids.
They elected the worlds biggest liar.

How can you pretend to be moral when you’re such immoral people?

No you are lying again

Did the big words confuse you, buddy?

Yeah, actually, it kind of does. It means that the majority looked at how he mishandled that case, and decided they wanted someone who knew what he was doing for that job.
You used no big words

The fact is the links you posted had no evidence or specific examples they only had opinion.

Wrong moron he lost the election because of biased media coverage from regressive fools like you.

Republicans pretending they care about lies........hilarious. They accused the first black president of born in Kenya. They attack his wife daily calling her a tranny. Republicans have even threatened their kids.

Who is the republican here ?

In your idiotic view of the world anyone with a valid opinion is a republican

Whataboutism is not a valid argument .

You used no big words

The fact is the links you posted had no evidence or specific examples they only had opinion.

Wrong moron he lost the election because of biased media coverage from regressive fools like you.

Again, I'm sure the big words in the link confused you horribly... but that's okay... I know you are easily confused.

the people of that county saw him for what he was, a corrupt politician.

If you recall, it was Sen. Hillary Clinton how raised the issue of then Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's birthplace.

You used no big words

Again, I'm sure the big words in the link confused you horribly... but that's okay... I know you are easily confused.

the people of that county saw him for what he was, a corrupt politician.
One more time one boy

It was a complete lack of evidence in those links which prove you are a liar

Wrong it means the left wing person progressive media painted a picture of murder when I'm fact it was self defense.

Try some evidence bitch

Can’t defend Harris or Warren, so you attack others. You do that a lot. I do understand why. It is a knee jerk response.

If you recall, it was Sen. Hillary Clinton how raised the issue of then Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's birthplace.

No, she didn't....

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

There are people in prison on a LOT less evidence than they had on Wilson. There is no issue on the facts. The facts are that Wilson shot brown, and Brown was unarmed. Whether or not it was justified was a matter of law for the jury to decide, not a prosecutor, whose job it is to speak for the victim.

No, she didn't....

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

There are people in prison on a LOT less evidence than they had on Wilson. There is no issue on the facts. The facts are that Wilson shot brown, and Brown was unarmed. Whether or not it was justified was a matter of law for the jury to decide, not a prosecutor, whose job it is to speak for the victim.
A jury did decide it not the prosecutor

The prosecutor did his job correctly which is absolute fact that you have failed to even challenge

Once again links which express opinion without evidence is not evidence

No one has been prosecuted and convicted on less evidence as you claim

Yet more proof you are a liar and uneducated fucking fool

The prosecutor did his job correctly which is absolute fact that you have failed to even challenge

Declarative statements aren't facts... I'm sorry no one taught you this at an early age.

Are you kidding me? We've put 153 people on death row who didn't even do what they were accused of in this country.

Declarative statements aren't facts... I'm sorry no one taught you this at an early age.

Are you kidding me? We've put 153 people on death row who didn't even do what they were accused of in this country.
That was a factual statement you dumbass I know you have to lie about everything because you are a very stupid person but learn the difference

I have stated facts while I have proven conclusively that you have only posted lies.

Yes and even those falsely convicted people on death row had more evidence supporting their conviction

You would have imprisoned another innocent man,Wilson, based on outright lies

That was a factual statement you dumbass I know you have to lie about everything because you are a very stupid person but learn the difference

Not really... you think he was justified in shooting an unarmed kid, based on self-serving statements that went unchallenged.

The place to have sorted that out WOULD have been an actual trial.
Wrong

He shot a man not a kid that is fact.

The shooting was self defense and that is based on evidence

Another fact is that his statements were challenge many times over but the evidence proved his story..

Those are facts and you are a proven liar who cannot challenge them

It was sorted out you are simply a racist pig who hates that justice was served

Wrong

He shot a man not a kid that is fact.

The shooting was self defense and that is based on evidence

What evidence? His testimony against 14 witnesses that said he had his hands up?

Another fact is that his statements were challenge many times over but the evidence proved his story..

Not by the prosecutor... that was the point.

Those are facts and you are a proven liar who cannot challenge them

It was sorted out you are simply a racist pig who hates that justice was served

A thug cop shot an unarmed kid.. that' kind of hte opposite of justice.

I'm willing to concede that Darren Wilson made an awful mistake that day, but so do a lot of people who are spending time in prison.

Forum List

Back