Tennessee Takes Out The Garbage...Electric Chair Helps

Greenies not protesting the waste of electricity?

After all, one bullet could have done the job and then been recycled.

Get with it you liberals, you've missed a chance to march!

Don’t forget...when he shit his pants it contributed to global warming.

They don’t deserve three appeals. One is enough and more states need to follow Tennessee’s lead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how many people this creep killed or injured, during the 33 years they let him live, tightly suppressed by the leftist media.

Does solar or wind even provide enough juice?
I figured Hemp rope would be more acceptable.

I wonder how many people this creep killed or injured, during the 33 years they let him live, tightly suppressed by the leftist media.

Probably none.. since they had him locked up.

Just because someone is locked up doesn't mean their crime career is over.

Whitey Bulger and Jeff Dahmer got whacked behind bars by fellow cons, so might have Jeff Epstein. Hanging, or executing the criminals with the Hispanic favorite, the La Garotte, provides protection for the other inmates as well as staff. What would this murderer in Tennessee have done if he was assigned a cellie serving time for tearing a mattress tag or accidentally whacking a praying mantis? The man serving time for less serious offenses could be in trouble

Probably none.. since they had him locked up.
Amen to this. Their being in the pokey may only take it to the next level. What they have already done just goes to show that they are more than willing to accept whatever challenge is thrown at them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Whitey Bulger and Jeff Dahmer got whacked behind bars by fellow cons, so might have Jeff Epstein. Hanging, or executing the criminals with the Hispanic favorite, the La Garotte, provides protection for the other inmates as well as staff. What would this murderer in Tennessee have done if he was assigned a cellie serving time for tearing a mattress tag or accidentally whacking a praying mantis? The man serving time for less serious offenses could be in trouble

Nobody gets locked up for killing a praying mantis or tearing off a mattress tag... get serious.

We also don't lock up minor crooks with hardened murderers... but never mind...

Capital Punishment is barbaric. Civilized countries have gotten rid of it.

Forum List

Back