PolitiFact won't call out Kamala Harris’ and Elizabeth Warren’s lie about Michael Brown

You did not catch anyone in a lie.

You have yet to point out any lie

Actually, we did. Wilson has said he was both responding to a robbery AND stopping Jaywalkers... He claimed that Brown stopped in the middle of punching him to hand the stolen merchandise to his accomplice. Wilson pretty much lied his ass off, and if you had a prosecutor doing his job, he would have tore him apart.

Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved it and the shooting was self defense and justified

Wilson was acquitted because a racist DA covered it up. That racist DA is now out of a job.

So were the DA's in Chicago and Cleveland.

So the good old days of racist cops shooting kids are over... they'll have to start treating them like white kids now!
You are a liar and you can provide no evidence that the DA was racist.

Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved the shooting was legal and done in self defense.

Those are facts which are proven and you can only lie about it because you are the racist who defends thugs and criminals.

Um no he did not.

Your first link shows no contradictory statements which is why it uses the term MAY.

The term may does not prove anything you total dumbass. You tried that link before and lost big time

One more time the evidence proves it was a righteous self defense shooting. That is fact which you cannot challenge which is why you have to lie about everything

WIlson did not contradict himself or make the statements you claim

Your second link is irrelevant because it is not even related to the shooting.

Your third is opinion and nothing more.

You lose.

Opinion means means nothing. None of your links point out specific lies or contradictions from wilson. They all repeat the refrain that the authors do NOT believe him which is not a contradiction or evidence of jackshit.

You are a liar Joe the evidence proves it was a legal shooting

Opinion means means nothing. None of your links point out specific lies or contradictions from wilson. They all repeat the refrain that the authors do NOT believe him which is not a contradiction or evidence of jackshit.

They didn't believe him because his story doesn't add up. Never really did. A prosecutor doing his job would have taken him apart.

So let's have a prosecutor actually charge him, he gets a defense attorney, and see how it plays out....

They didn't believe him because his story doesn't add up. Never really did. A prosecutor doing his job would have taken him apart.

So let's have a prosecutor actually charge him, he gets a defense attorney, and see how it plays out....

They did not believe him because they are dumbasses and liars like you.

He was in fact cross examined and charged by a prosecutor.

The prosecutor did in fact do his job but lost the case because the EVIDENCE proved the shooting was legit.

Wilson did not contradict himself or lie as you claimed. The only liar here is you. Wilson's story is consistent and supported by evidence

JoeB131 is nothing but a desperate troll, a pig that loves wrestling in the mud.

In a way, I feel sorry for him. He knows the truth but his weak ego won't allow him to accept the facts. A shame really.

never_wrestle_with_a_pig-625x746-L.jpg

Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved the shooting was legal and done in self defense.

Those are facts which are proven and you can only lie about it because you are the racist who defends thugs and criminals.

No, Wilson was acquitted because the DA put the victim on trial.

When he should have recused himself, given his family history (his father was a cop killed in the line of duty.)

It’s JoeyB Dolezal. Facts mean absolutely nothing to him. He will make up any lie in support of whatever the hell’s got him miffed at the moment. Which when you think about it is pretty weird as he just keeps shovelin’ the shit no matter how absurd or untrue. Smart guy, huh?

No, Wilson was acquitted because the DA put the victim on trial.

When he should have recused himself, given his family history (his father was a cop killed in the line of duty.)
Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved the shooting was in self defense

You are lying like a coward as usual. He did not put brown on trial.

His father is not related to this case and that is not a valid reason to recuse oneself.

All of your delusional lies are crap.

The evidence proves you wrong and does so conclusively

My highlight above.

Please explain to us all how a "limited education and articulation" justifies telling the police and prosecutors, "Witness 35 said Brown was "on his knees" when Wilson shot him in the head."

People in an excited state make mistakes?

Look, I don't dispute some witnesses got details wrong. But ALL OF THEM?

So you have to believe that some 20 witnesses were lying about Brown having his hands up, or you have to believe that Darren Wilson was.

Occam's Razor, buddy. Occam's Razor
The evidence proves his story was accurate and they lied.

Many of them did lie by contradicting themselves

Wilson did not

You did not catch anyone in a lie.

You have yet to point out any lie

Actually, we did. Wilson has said he was both responding to a robbery AND stopping Jaywalkers... He claimed that Brown stopped in the middle of punching him to hand the stolen merchandise to his accomplice. Wilson pretty much lied his ass off, and if you had a prosecutor doing his job, he would have tore him apart.

Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved it and the shooting was self defense and justified

Wilson was acquitted because a racist DA covered it up. That racist DA is now out of a job.

So were the DA's in Chicago and Cleveland.

So the good old days of racist cops shooting kids are over... they'll have to start treating them like white kids now!
" Treating them like white kids now "

By that you must mean more black kids being shot

Unarmed white people are shot more than unarmed black people

But of course this doesn't matter to you as you are a racist pig

There are five times as many white people in America... I would hope they make up a majority...

But the reality, you are more likely to be shot by police as a black kid than a white kid.
Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved the shooting was in self defense

His father is not related to this case and that is not a valid reason to recuse oneself.

Um, yeah, if the guy grew up with, "If only dad had plugged that darkie", he's probably not going to give the kid who did get plugged a fair shake.

THE PROSECUTOR'S JOB IS TO ADVOCATE FOR THE VICTIMS!

I'm sorry this point is unclear to you.

There are five times as many white people in America... I would hope they make up a majority...

But the reality, you are more likely to be shot by police as a black kid than a white kid.

Um, yeah, if the guy grew up with, "If only dad had plugged that darkie", he's probably not going to give the kid who did get plugged a fair shake.

THE PROSECUTOR'S JOB IS TO ADVOCATE FOR THE VICTIMS!

I'm sorry this point is unclear to you.
Actually you are wrong whites are more likely to be killed

The prosecutor did his job

What part of that is unclear to you dumbass ???

So far you have only lied about Wilson and the prosecutor

Wilson was acquitted based on the evidence that is fact and it has been proven

It’s JoeyB Dolezal. Facts mean absolutely nothing to him. He will make up any lie in support of whatever the hell’s got him miffed at the moment. Which when you think about it is pretty weird as he just keeps shovelin’ the shit no matter how absurd or untrue. Smart guy, huh?

And living in your head Rent Free since 2012....
So you admit to lying just to be a troll

And you admit to be I not a racist pig who is pissed that justice was served

No, he was acquitted because the DA (who was voted out by the people) manipulated the process.

No, not at all... Blasty is still whining because I pointed out his Hero Rush Limbaugh is a closeted Homosexual who has pretty much died off as any influence in the movement. So he follows me around in any thread I am in whining about me, which is kind of funny.

Now, if he added any substance to a thread, that would be interesting.

You seem to be going the same way...

No, he was acquitted because the DA (who was voted out by the people) manipulated the process.

No, not at all... Blasty is still whining because I pointed out his Hero Rush Limbaugh is a closeted Homosexual who has pretty much died off as any influence in the movement. So he follows me around in any thread I am in whining about me, which is kind of funny.

Now, if he added any substance to a thread, that would be interesting.

You seem to be going the same way...
He was acquitted because the evidence proved his story was correct and the shooting was legal.

You are a lower Joe
You have no evidence that the da manipulated anything. Saying he did so is not proof he did especially since you are a proven dishonest racist

Regardless of why you did it you absolutely admitted to being a lier and you are an uneducated simple minded racist troll

Forum List

Back