Politics ARG!!!

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
EVERYTHING has become political. That is so sad that people have to be assaulted by politics in all facets of life

We cannot make a statement these days without politics coming into the conversation

Almost everything and everyone is infected. Politics is becoming like a god

Excuse me for being burnt out. :doubt:

I remember a time when "government" and "politics" were not on everyones mind

I just don't want to waste my time any longer trying to spread the common sense that has become less common because of political correctness.

Don't get me wrong, I am not going anywhere, I am just having a blond moment. :lol:

I love this forum. It happens to be the best one I have ever been to, I am talking about life in general and everywhere we go we are assaulted by politcal messages

Don't get me wrong, I am not going anywhere, I am just having a blond moment. :lol:

I love this forum. It happens to be the best one I have ever been to, I am talking about life in general and everywhere we go we are assaulted by politcal messages

Does somebody need a foot rub?:smoke:

I am sure someone does, just not me.

ya just have to skip over the partisan words (like dumb ass Libural or neocon right wing thug) and skip over the generalities ALWAYS made about the "other" side, and try to discern the actual point the poster was trying to make, and respond to that without defending oneself on the accusations made....

It took a while, but I think I finally have the knack of that....hahahahahahahaha!

I hardly see the partisanship anymore..... :D

It's a talent!!!!

I'd go absolutely bananas, if I were NOT able to do such....and some days are harder than others....

If all else fails, there is always the music/song posting section just to get my own Karma in line! :eek:

care

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have days I feel like rolling in the mud with the kids. ;)

But I hear what you're saying, Pixie. Overall I'm getting burned out on the uberpartisan horse crap too. It's everywhere and it's so hard to get off my shoes! I enjoy talking politics or I wouldn't seek out a political board. But there's also a time and place to just live life and have fun with people who might even *gasp* disagree with me. And without even discussing it or calling each other names!

And Care, I know what you're saying about the music threads. I do the same thing.

ya just have to skip over the partisan words (like dumb ass Libural or neocon right wing thug) and skip over the generalities ALWAYS made about the "other" side, and try to discern the actual point the poster was trying to make, and respond to that without defending oneself on the accusations made....

It took a while, but I think I finally have the knack of that....hahahahahahahaha!

I hardly see the partisanship anymore..... :D

It's a talent!!!!

I'd go absolutely bananas, if I were NOT able to do such....and some days are harder than others....

If all else fails, there is always the music/song posting section just to get my own Karma in line! :eek:

care

Jeeze! Dumb-assed librul! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back