Politicians need to stop saying it's about, "Americans coming together". Screw that!

R

rdean

Watching Jon Huntsman on Morning Joe made me want to throw something at the TV. Going on about America needing a "kumbaya" moment. And how this president has FAILED to bring the country together.

No wonder Republicans didn't want him. He's stupid.

This election is about Republicans taking power in America and doing it any way possible. Through lying, voter suppression and threats. They are a party that's 90% white. They don't want "equal rights". Their leaders want "control" and their base doesn't understand that "control" includes over them.

Democrats who are tuned in understand that. Republicans want control over people, not to help people. Control over women, and control over minorities. And they want to move the rest of the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Republicans are not trying to "bring people together". They want to stomp on the rights of everyone not them. And they support a man who wants to bring educated immigrants here to be the bosses of a base Republicans have no interest investing in. You can see that in Mitt Romney's website.

And Huntsman was most sickening because before answering every question, he said, "Of course, I'm not running so I don't have an opinion, but....." and then he would give a bizarre opinion.

He couldn't stop mentioning how he was "living abroad" the last few months in Indonesia and China. You know he didn't stay in a mud shack on a rice paddy.

And those dumb-asses on Morning Joe, "Oh why didn't Republicans nominate you?" as if the guy with the most conservative record would be a better choice than Mitt "we ate off an ironing board" Romney and Paul "20 minute marathon" Ryan. What's a ironing board?

The first thing that needs to happen is for a few of our "leaders" to stop repeating the "it's all the other guy's fault" silliness of some of their constituents. Their next task would be to become true leaders, build consensus, work together and make decisions that are not based on their latest fundraising data.

The screamers need to marginalized, their inanity used for cautionary purposes, and the statesmen need to take over.

If there are any left.

Last edited:
Watching Jon Huntsman on Morning Joe made me want to throw something at the TV. Going on about America needing a "kumbaya" moment. And how this president has FAILED to bring the country together.

This election is about Republicans taking power in America and doing it any way possible. Through lying, voter suppression and threats. They are a party that's 90% white. They don't want "equal rights". Their leaders want "control" and their base doesn't understand that "control" includes over them.

Democrats who are tuned in understand that. Republicans want control over people, not to help people. Control over women, and control over minorities. And they want to move the rest of the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Republicans are not trying to "bring people together". They want to stomp on the rights of everyone not them. And they support a man who wants to bring educated immigrants here to be the bosses of a base Republicans have no interest investing in. You can see that in Mitt Romney's website.

And Huntsman was most sickening because before answering every question, he said, "Of course, I'm not running so I don't have an opinion, but....." and then he would give a bizarre opinion.

He couldn't stop mentioning how he was "living abroad" the last few months in Indonesia and China. You know he didn't stay in a mud shack on a rice paddy.

And those dumb-asses on Morning Joe, "Oh why didn't Republicans nominate you?" as if the guy with the most conservative record would be a better choice than Mitt "we ate off an ironing board" Romney and Paul "20 minute marathon" Ryan. What's a ironing board?
And how this president has FAILED to bring the country together.

is he lying?.....its further apart then when fucking Bush was here.....

This election is about Republicans taking power in America and doing it any way possible

like Democrats are any different.....

Their leaders want "control" and their base doesn't understand that "control" includes over them.

same with the Democrats Dean......why cant you see that?.....are you already ....controlled?......i think so......you prove it daily........

He's stupid.

as blindly as you follow the Left....maybe you should not make accusations like this.....just sayin.....

This election is about Republicans taking power in America and doing it any way possible

Their leaders want "control" and their base doesn't understand that "control" includes over them.

same with the Democrats Dean......why cant you see that?.....are you already ....controlled?......i think so......you prove it daily........

He's stupid.

as blindly as you follow the Left....maybe you should not make accusations like this.....just sayin.....

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

The country was never together, obviously. But it's Republicans, the party that's 90% white that is dividing the country. Not from each other, but from the Republican Party and everyone else.

And clearly, DEMOCRATS ARE DIFFERENT. They are a coalition party. There is no Karl Rove and no neocons.

Sure, you can point to someone you may consider extreme, but anyone in the Democrat Party who is extreme is marginalized by the FACT the party is a coalition party. That one fact. There is no one person that leads the party unless you point to Obama and even then, there are conservatives in the Democratic Party that almost always vote Republican. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. Period!

And they support a man who wants to bring educated immigrants here to be the bosses of a base Republicans have no interest investing in. You can see that in Mitt Romney's website.

Republicans, that "anti immigrant" party, completely ignores Mitt Romney's website:

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

Get this, instead of investing in Americans, Romney wants to bring educated immigrants here to become the bosses of those in his party. That is if they even qualify for a job. Remember, Romney wants to cut teachers, police and firemen.

Romney is telling you guys that he will fuck you up and you support him anyway???? Why? So you can have a boss with an accent? Why not support Americans that are already here? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, every man for himself. Obviously, for the Republican Party, it only applies to American citizens. Well that doesn't work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
you preach it rdean...how dare anyone want americans to come together. much better to call the other party traitors, evil, wanting to destroy america....yeah...that works so much better for the good of america. focusing on skin color...yeah...that brings americans together.

He's stupid.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

The country was never together, obviously. But it's Republicans, the party that's 90% white that is dividing the country. Not from each other, but from the Republican Party and everyone else.

And clearly, DEMOCRATS ARE DIFFERENT. They are a coalition party. There is no Karl Rove and no neocons.

Sure, you can point to someone you may consider extreme, but anyone in the Democrat Party who is extreme is marginalized by the FACT the party is a coalition party. That one fact. There is no one person that leads the party unless you point to Obama and even then, there are conservatives in the Democratic Party that almost always vote Republican. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. Period!

And they support a man who wants to bring educated immigrants here to be the bosses of a base Republicans have no interest investing in. You can see that in Mitt Romney's website.

Republicans, that "anti immigrant" party, completely ignores Mitt Romney's website:

Get this, instead of investing in Americans, Romney wants to bring educated immigrants here to become the bosses of those in his party. That is if they even qualify for a job. Remember, Romney wants to cut teachers, police and firemen.

Romney is telling you guys that he will fuck you up and you support him anyway???? Why? So you can have a boss with an accent? Why not support Americans that are already here? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, every man for himself. Obviously, for the Republican Party, it only applies to American citizens. Well that doesn't work for me.

Bullshit
its not further apart then when Bush left it?....:eusa_eh:

Bullshit
Democrats are NOT interested in Controlling this Country?.....:eusa_eh:

and

Bullshit.

your NOT controlled?.....

i notice you did not say Bullshit for my point no.4....are you agreeing with it then?....

He's stupid.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

i notice you did not say Bullshit for my point no.4....are you agreeing with it then?....

I'm not controlled. But Republicans want to control every American citizen. Especially women.

He's stupid.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

There are no liberals in the Republican Party. Period!

really Dean?....what about the guy who gave Obama the Bear hug?....claimed he was Republican....

He's stupid.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

That quesy feeling deep and low in your gut? That is what is left of your rational thought, and it knows that Obama is going to lose. That tightness across your chest is fear.....possibly a heart attack. So eat some more bacon and take a break from this place. You are clearly delusional.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

I'm not controlled. But Republicans want to control every American citizen. Especially women.

your not?.....when have we ever seen you question the Democrats?......how come we never see you questioning a policy they want?......is EVERYTHING they propose great stuff?....have they ever failed at Governing?.....have you EVER said a Democrat was an asshole?.......of course you dont think you are.....your Controlled Dean...i know its shocking.....just go home smoke a joint.....relax and maybe it will all come back to you.....remember that day the Democrats gave you that CD to listen to with your Head Phones on?......the one about what they stand for?.....yep...now you know what it really was....you can beat it Dean.....look what that CD did to Franco....the poor bastard....

And Democrats keeping people dependent on government in return for votes you don't have a problem with that?

I am still amazed at how you can put so much lying bull shit in a coherent sentence, you must be drunk, other wise you make no sense. Idiot.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

You are controlled by the same commie masters that control obamaturd, idiot.

rdean, I hate to break it to you but differing opinions are NOT in short supply in this nation. That is a positive; still, coming together at times IS necessary.

And you are nothing but a left wing racist as are all left wingers. You just can't help yourself bring up race. Pitiful waste of bandwidth.

He's stupid.

Bullshit

Bullshit

and

Bullshit.

That quesy feeling deep and low in your gut? That is what is left of your rational thought, and it knows that Obama is going to lose. That tightness across your chest is fear.....possibly a heart attack. So eat some more bacon and take a break from this place. You are clearly delusional.

Delusional? Why do right wingers make such a blanket statement and then refuse to identify the "facts" they don't agree with? Have you visited Romney's website? It's right there for anyone to read.

Last edited by a moderator:

And you are nothing but a left wing racist as are all left wingers. You just can't help yourself bring up race. Pitiful waste of bandwidth.

bullshit....i know to many "left-wingers" who never talk about color or race and can care less,quit throwing tents up,people like Dean do that,you wanna be compared to Dean?.....Dean belongs to that group of people who do care what color you are.....and by doing that,it puts him in the same club as his buddies from the KKK and other similar groups....the league of Racist....exclusive club.....

Delusional? Why do right wingers make such a blanket statement and then refuse to identify the "facts" they don't agree with? Have you visited Romney's website? It's right there for anyone to read.

ok?.....so what about it?.....that exact policy,or a lot of it, is what many people out here...including a hell of a lot of Democrats would like to see....so what parts of that policy dont you agree with Dean?.....i think the wall is a waste of time.....so go ahead elaborate for me....

Forum List

Back