Politicians in general

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Everyone is wired differently, I get that, but what about politics draws swamp criters, who, quite honestly, IMNSHO, seem as though they can't get in out of the rain without someone telling them it's raining-

I find this very telling about the political class

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm.
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
  • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
  • Pathological Lying. ...
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.
That fits Republicans and Democrats- like the title says: Politicians in general.

Everyone is wired differently, I get that, but what about politics draws swamp criters, who, quite honestly, IMNSHO, seem as though they can't get in out of the rain without someone telling them it's raining-

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.
That fits Republicans and Democrats- like the title says: Politicians in general.

after a term or two in DC 99% of them get the DC taint.....dont do much but make it look like you are and make that money....

We had a guy in the State House who just fouled everything up ... too many connections and friends to dump him, so we shipped him over to Washington DC ... now the State is running better and no one notices our man fouling things up in Congress ... this seems a common tactic considering what goes on in Congress ...

They sure all know how to steal income and waste it away.
Both parties are responsible for our debt and deficit spending, and sacrifice the middle class in the process.

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.

What I find amazing is the sheer numbers of politicians who either haven't read the Constitution or they don't understand it. Then again, that's a reflection of the citizenry, isn't it?

• Banned

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.

What I find amazing is the sheer numbers of politicians who either haven't read the Constitution or they don't understand it. Then again, that's a reflection of the citizenry, isn't it?
A good portion of congress critters are lawyers or their staff is- I thought knowledge of the Constitution was a requisite to be a lawyer. That tells me they simply ignore it, or intentionally misinterpret it. Lawyers pay others to teach them to lie legally so I'm going with the latter

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.

A good portion of congress critters are lawyers or their staff is- I thought knowledge of the Constitution was a requisite to be a lawyer. That tells me they simply ignore it, or intentionally misinterpret it. Lawyers pay others to teach them to lie legally so I'm going with the latter

Part of the problem there is that law schools generally have to be approved by the American Bar Association in order to get the blessings it takes to become accredited. In addition, the American Bar Association is the unofficial screening agency for the approval of judges. The most liberal organization in the United States of America is the American Bar Association. They are left of Lenin and Marx.

The ABA feels like the Constitution is their toy to be played with and used for their own purposes. Few human beings can survive years of indoctrination by that organization and come out understanding the Constitution. They are programmed to believe that cow dung like the United States Supreme Court proclaiming itself to be the final arbiters of what the law is (Google Marbury v. Madison.) So much for the three equal branches of government and all power inherent in the people B.S. they sold us in the public schools.

Forum List

Back