See how idiotic Gaetz and Jordan are!! They are obstructionists.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jim Jordan (alleged he knew Dr. R. Strauss molested 177 young men and should be questioned by the house committee under oath and or kicked out of all committees) and Matt Gaetz, who is only a representative with the help of his daddy, act so dishonorable and stupid as representatives at Dr. Fioma Hill's testimony.
(who votes for these 2 idiots!)

I do hope Fioma Hills testimony is live on National TV.

Jordan is an loose canon and no telling how he is going to try to disrupt the public hearings, but he doesn't care how foolish he looks to his 4 kids.

Read Dr. Hill's and see how Jordan and Gaetz are so stupid acting. She is so professional in her answers and makes the republicans look so stupid like they are.
Not Found | Committee Repository | U.S. House of Representatives

Jim Jordan (alleged he knew Dr. R. Strauss molested 177 young men and should be questioned by the house committee under oath and or kicked out of all committees) and Matt Gaetz, who is only a representative with the help of his daddy, act so dishonorable and stupid as representatives at Dr. Fioma Hill's testimony.

Jordan is an loose canon and no telling how he is going to try to disrupt the public hearings, but he doesn't care how foolish he looks to his 4 kids.

Read Dr. Hill's and see how Jordan and Gaetz are so stupid acting. She is so professional in her answers and makes the republicans look so stupid like they are.

Oh wait, are we going to talk about politicians and daddy-help now??

Hunter Biden **cough cough**

So you didn't read even the first pages of the link so you know how utterly stupid Gaetz is.

Jim Jordan (alleged he knew Dr. R. Strauss molested 177 young men and should be questioned by the house committee under oath and or kicked out of all committees)

Dr. Strauss allegedly molested 177 young men over a 20 year period. Mr. Jordan was merely a student at the school, engaged in his education, and only during a tiny portion of that time.

It seems absurd to me for Libs to try and blame him for the alleged crimes of people that began long before and ended long after his education.

TRIGGERED! Lol

TRIGGERED! Lol

The vast majority of the people that Dr. Richard Strauss is accused of molesting were grown men, trained athletes, skilled wrestlers. Most people in the modern age wouldn't be surprised to see a university doctor porking a college athlete in the caboose. After all, Sodomy is legal in this country, and one would expect that a trained athlete would defend himself. I can't imagine a WWE trainer F'ing the Iron Sheik in the A, if he didn't want it.

All soaped up. That's how Jimmie likes them.

So you didn't read even the first pages of the link so you know how utterly stupid Gaetz is.
Speaking of stupid, the link doesn't work.

Gym Jordan is a joke and Nunes looks like he needs to fart.

And that Republican lawyer is not making a good impression.

Gym Jordan is a joke and Nunes looks like he needs to fart.

And that Republican lawyer is not making a good impression.
Funny they all look great to me but your Shiff could be doing better. I wonder how he'll hold up during his expulsion hearing. Maybe he'll save himself the grief and just resign before he's thrown out of congress. However, he might want to start thinking about criminal charges that just may pop up. His main worry will be other demodummies like Pelosi throwing his ass under the bus to curry favor and lighter sentences for themselves.

FOX NEWS COMMENTATORS

CHRIS WALLACE, BRENT BEIR

LOL ANTI TRUMPERS!

what a joke

177 young adults???
Personally,if I had a coach or doc fondle my nuts too fondly, he'd never do IT TO ANYONE AGAIN!!!!

None of these young men told their dad???...mom???...brother???:..friend???...school????

What happened? Did all 177 get ass raped?..Was it a massage and happy ending??......Did coach j/o in the shower in front of them??

How could that go long for so long??

177 young adults???
Personally,if I had a coach or doc fondle my nuts too fondly, he'd never do IT TO ANYONE AGAIN!!!!

None of these young men told their dad???...mom???...brother???:..friend???...school????

What happened? Did all 177 get ass raped?..Was it a massage and happy ending??......Did coach j/o in the shower in front of them??

The same way sexual abuse in the Catholic Church went on so long.

Many of the young people DID tell. But people like Gym Jordan looked away did nothing.

177 young adults???

Many of the young people DID tell. But people like Gym Jordan looked away did nothing.
These weren't kids. They were COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!

Again. If a team doctor was playing with your nuts and fingering your azz ,wouldn't you be screaming at the top of your lungs while kicking the MF in the face????????????????...177?????????????????????????

177 young adults???

These weren't kids. They were COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!

Again. If a team doctor was playing with your nuts and fingering your azz ,wouldn't you be screaming at the top of your lungs while kicking the MF in the face????????????????...177?????????????????????????
Blame the victims. A frequent tactic of abusers and enablers.

Maybe those students were trying to protect their scholarship, or their place on the team. Because some of them did tell and Gym Jordan did nothing. That's why it went on for so long.

PHY265ZVP5HBVMLXUCCA2MSCEM.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back