Do You Want To Stop The Impeachment?

Joe Bruno

Oct 11, 2019
San Diego
You can help. Contact your representative in the House of Representatives and tell them 2 things

1`)Vote to expel Nancy Pelosi

2)Vote NO on the impeachment

Using Twitter or email is the easiest way

You can help. Contact your representative in the House of Representatives and tell them 2 things

No! read my signature. The Constitution of the US is more imp. that tramp.

There will be no impeachment, but expelling Pelosi and several others along with an accompanying deportation order would be the right thing to do.

There will be no impeachment, but expelling Pelosi and several others along with an accompanying deportation order would be the right thing to do.

The House will impeach, what the Senate does is up in the air.

The last thing Pelosi wants to do is put vulnerable democrats up for an impeachment vote in an election year. It would ensure a majority win in the house, expansion in the senate and 4 more years of Trump.

For a party that wants to get rid of Trump they're doing all they can to help him get reelected.

Not at all. I want the HoR to call for impeachment vote. Let’s get our elected reps on record. The votes will support impeachment.

If the Senate wants to acquit, that’s up to them.

impeach-the-motherfucker-the-only-red-hat-that-matters-39561083.png
:113:

No. I want the impeachment to happen.

and then I want the HUMAN SCUM conservatives all over the country to be dealt with as the murderous traitors they all are.

No. I want the impeachment to happen.

and then I want the HUMAN SCUM conservatives all over the country to be dealt with as the murderous traitors they all are.
365ABF83-682F-4EAD-88B8-E6726A45E954.jpeg

The House will impeach, what the Senate does is up in the air.
As long as the House is controlled by Democrats....nothing they do is legitimate.
They're simply trying to coverup criminal activity by the Obama Administration.

What Impeachment..........................I haven't seen a vote have you................

Just because they call it an Impeachment doesn't make it so................3 ring circus behind closed doors...........Barnum and Bailey show..............

The testimony of Taylor will surely guarantee an impeachment, There are enough Republican Senators who are still honorable men, and who understand the gravity of the President's actions.
And then there's the idiots who tried to 'storm' the House. History will judge them harshly.

What Impeachment..........................I haven't seen a vote have you................

Just because they call it an Impeachment doesn't make it so................3 ring circus behind closed doors...........Barnum and Bailey show..............
I heard that the impeachment inquiry was because of a disgusting video.

I heard that the impeachment inquiry was because of a disgusting video.
Seems like I've heard that story somewhere before. Wonder how that country is doing now.

I wonder if democrats are too stupid to realize the same people they want to vote on impeaching the president are the same ones they are keeping out of the "secret room" where this testimony is happening.

It's hard to get a vote for impeachment when you lock everyone out.

I wonder if democrats are too stupid to realize the same people they want to vote on impeaching the president are the same ones they are keeping out of the "secret room" where this testimony is happening.

It's hard to get a vote for impeachment when you lock everyone out.

there are 50 appointed (R)s on those committees sitting right there asking questions with equal time.

Forum List

Back