Political Quiz

So, what issues are there that you agree with the right on? List them.
I honestly don't know what the right stands for now, other than regressiveness.

They are unrecognizable from what they were during the Reagan, Bush I, and even Bush II years. They really have no moral core at this point.

You'll have to provide a list or an issue and I'll say whether or not I agree.

They are unrecognizable from what they were during the Reagan, Bush I, and even Bush II years. They really have no moral core at this point.

Come on. . . . :rolleyes-41: You know where the right stands on the issues. Don't play dumb. If you were to be in the center, then there would be some issues that you agree with the right on, like some of the ones I've already listed in this thread.

Can we take that answer as "I dont"? Bush 1 was Moderate at best, and so was Bush 2, and I'm willing to bet you liked neither.

I have never been able to understand how someone can agree completely with all of their respective party's stances. It's kind of strange and always makes me think that this is a person who can't think for him or herself. They are following the party line (hard core or not) hook, line and sinker.

I know that these have been posted before, but we do have some new members and people's views can change (rarely), so I wanted to post another political quiz for us to take. Please take it and post your results! Don't be shy! ;)

Political Spectrum Quiz - Your Political Label

My results . . . .

Your results for the Political Spectrum Quiz are displayed below. We also created some cool maps based off this quiz.

Compass:
You are a centrist moderate social libertarian.
Left: 0.76, Libertarian: 2.59

18x25.gif

There is no real "benchmark" because the questions do not take enough mitigating factors into the equation.

Take this question as an example....."The rich should pay a higher tax rate than the middle class"

I think the last time I took it, I was a little bit over to the right and this time I'm a little bit over to the left. I am completely against the government interfering in the people's personal/social lives, such as decisions about getting an abortion, a marriage (whether that be gay or straight - as long as it is two consenting, not closely related adults). That is probably why my results sometimes come out more to the left. It's funny though because those questions I rated as being of "little importance" to me. :dunno:
I'm in agreement with you here. But aren't those issues the right are in disagreement on? Plus they feel very strongly about.

I know that these have been posted before, but we do have some new members and people's views can change (rarely), so I wanted to post another political quiz for us to take. Please take it and post your results! Don't be shy! ;)

My results . . . .

Your results for the Political Spectrum Quiz are displayed below. We also created some cool maps based off this quiz.

Compass:

18x25.gif

There is no real "benchmark" because the questions do not take enough mitigating factors into the equation.

Take this question as an example....."The rich should pay a higher tax rate than the middle class"
I agree, that's why I said it was for giggles when I shot you the link~

I'd like to see your score, regardless.

Can we take that answer as "I dont"? Bush 1 was Moderate at best, and so was Bush 2, and I'm willing to bet you liked neither.
So I take it you consider yourself to be more to the right than both of them were, and/or they weren't far to the right enough for your comfort...yes?

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

Before the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the 16th amendment? There was no tax for bartering one's labor for something of value needed to eek out an existence......now it's just a given that one must turn over 20 to 25 percent of their sweat equity to the state for the mere privilege of being allowed to work on top of all the OTHER taxes levied. This whole taxation thing has gotten so out of hand while the banking oligarchs that created this debt slavery system are not only exempt from it but PROFIT from it. Knowledge is power........

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

That's true, but you have to keep it fairly simple because people aren't going to spend half an hour taking a political test.

The test can't be specific, it's a test designed to gauge the taker's political spectrum.

So it asks questions that will determine what's your natural inclination.

Capice?

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

Before the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the 16th amendment? There was no tax for bartering one's labor for something of value needed to eek out an existence......now it's just a given that one must turn over 20 to 25 percent of their sweat equity to the state for the mere privilege of being allowed to work on top of all the OTHER taxes levied. This whole taxation thing has gotten so out of hand while the banking oligarchs that created this debt slavery system are not only exempt from it but PROFIT from it. Knowledge is power........

I agree that things have gotten out of hand with taxation. The government will tax us into the poor house if we let them! They will NEVER have enough money, and that is the bottom line.

I think the last time I took it, I was a little bit over to the right and this time I'm a little bit over to the left. I am completely against the government interfering in the people's personal/social lives, such as decisions about getting an abortion, a marriage (whether that be gay or straight - as long as it is two consenting, not closely related adults). That is probably why my results sometimes come out more to the left. It's funny though because those questions I rated as being of "little importance" to me. :dunno:
I'm in agreement with you here. But aren't those issues the right are in disagreement on? Plus they feel very strongly about.

That depends on whether they are religious or not in a lot of cases, I suppose. There are plenty of people on the right who are pro choice and don't care at all about gay marriage.

So I take it you consider yourself to be more to the right than both of them were, and/or they weren't far to the right enough for your comfort...yes?
My being further to the right has no bearing on whether or not they're moderates. They both expanded the government(Adding more regulations), spent too much money, and he(Bush 2) implemented No Child Left Behind.

36x13.gif

A year ago, I was far right libertarian. The leftists turned me into an authoritarian. I still love the idea of a libertarian society, I just don't see it in the cards in my lifetime.

Why does it always have to be a left versus right thing? How about just leaving the people the fuck alone? How about having referees (that we elect) that keep the game of life even half way "fair" instead of rigging it on one side or the other? I decide my worth.....I certainly don't need some incorporated entity that we refer to as the federal "gubermint" to decide what is best for me.We have the left that believes that a benevolent ruling class (that takes it's proper share while redistributing the earnings of others) to the right wing that says just let the game play out even though the uber rich that have already gamed the system have an incredibly unfair advantage via exploitation. There has got to be some kind of middle ground.

Forum List

Back