Political Quiz

People with a criminal history should not be able to vote. Disagree.
  1. It does not make sense to understand the motivations of terrorists because they are self-evidently evil. Disagree (even though they ARE pretty evil, it is still good to know their motivations).
  2. It is wrong to question a leader in wartime. Disagree.
  3. Tighter regulation would have prevented the collapse of the lending industry. Disagree (there was already supposedly "regulations" when this occurred - come to find out the securities and exchange departments were completely incompetent (as are many government "agencies"). This depends on a lot of different factors.
  4. The military budget should be scaled back. Disagree.
  5. When one group is slaughtering another group somewhere in the world, we have a responsibility to intervene. Disagree (we need to STOP getting involved in everyone else's beefs!)
  6. When corporate interests become too powerful, the state should take action to ensure the public interest is served. Agree (we do break up monopolies).
  7. A person's morality is of the most personal nature; therefore government should have no involvement in moral questions or promote moral behaviors. Agree, so long as their crap doesn't affect me in ANY way whatsoever.
Interesting...we only DISAGREED on 4, 5, & 6

QsEyqGyERAOuP94GOtOOxw.png

I know that these have been posted before, but we do have some new members and people's views can change (rarely), so I wanted to post another political quiz for us to take. Please take it and post your results! Don't be shy! ;)

Political Spectrum Quiz - Your Political Label

My results . . . .

Your results for the Political Spectrum Quiz are displayed below. We also created some cool maps based off this quiz.

Compass:
You are a centrist moderate social libertarian.
Left: 0.76, Libertarian: 2.59

18x25.gif

These are my results, I agree with the assessment.

upload_2018-1-9_5-0-42.png

Last year there was a thread for that Political Compass test and I did that also.

upload_2018-1-9_5-2-24.png

What political leaning are you? Take the test

No surprises for me!

Compass:

You are a centrist social moderate.
Right: 0.6, Libertarian: 0.36

21x21.gif

You are right of me? Something must be wrong with this test! :eusa_think:
Well, I have gotten drastically different results. This is the third time I've taken the test, and each time I got further right and further downward. In fact, the only reason I didn't get 10 right and 10 Libertarian is because the test doesn't agree that abortion violates the NAP.

No surprises for me!

Compass:

21x21.gif

Well, I have gotten drastically different results. This is the third time I've taken the test, and each time I got further right and further downward. In fact, the only reason I didn't get 10 right and 10 Libertarian is because the test doesn't agree that abortion violates the NAP.

Mine came out close to the left because of my views on social issues. When it comes to things like immigration, taxation, other fiscal issues, I tend to be more on the right.

No surprises for me!

Compass:

21x21.gif

Mine came out close to the left because of my views on social issues. When it comes to things like immigration, taxation, other fiscal issues, I tend to be more on the right.
I've noticed that much, it surprised me that you were on the left at all. I figured you'd either be right or dead center.

I think the last time I took it, I was a little bit over to the right and this time I'm a little bit over to the left. I am completely against the government interfering in the people's personal/social lives, such as decisions about getting an abortion, a marriage (whether that be gay or straight - as long as it is two consenting, not closely related adults). That is probably why my results sometimes come out more to the left. It's funny though because those questions I rated as being of "little importance" to me. :dunno:

I think the last time I took it, I was a little bit over to the right and this time I'm a little bit over to the left. I am completely against the government interfering in the people's personal/social lives, such as decisions about getting an abortion, a marriage (whether that be gay or straight - as long as it is two consenting, not closely related adults). That is probably why my results sometimes come out more to the left. It's funny though because those questions I rated as being of "little importance" to me. :dunno:

And by government interference, that also includes our right to bear arms! In my view, the government has no right to tell me I can't defend or protect myself with a gun if I so wish. It's a dangerous world out there!

Just to confirm...

...this makes me center left right?

I guess you are pretty close to being center left, but I don't see how you could be in the center and be so far to the left at the same time.
I knew I was on the left of center. Just shows me where you are that your first response was to label me far to the left, even though my chart clearly states otherwise.

LOL!!!

Just to confirm...

I guess you are pretty close to being center left, but I don't see how you could be in the center and be so far to the left at the same time.
I knew I was on the left of center. Just shows me where you are that your first response was to label me far to the left, even though my chart clearly states otherwise.

LOL!!!

So, what issues are there that you agree with the right on? List them.

Just to confirm...

LOL!!!
Whoever called you far to the right hasn't read enough of your posts. You're clearly far left.

Just to confirm...

LOL!!!

This test must be malfunctioning. :D

Forum List

Back