Republicans Are Triggered By The Mere Thought of an Oprah Presidency

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Just look at the legion of threads being created here on USMB over it.

And by some of our more upstanding members too.

I, for one, am LOVING it!

Not gonna lie though, if Oprah is the person that beats and follows Trump as President in 2020, then we're in a decline that we'll never recover from. The Presidency will be considered a complete joke, and the world would be smart to abandon us.

Oprah "presidency" is a joke of the day.

Poor brainwashed people, you can't even differ when Republicans are "triggered" and when they are just laughing. She only may be a competitive candidate in some banana republic, that's her best bet.

I admit I really don't want to hear,

you get a EBT and you get a EBT and you get a EBT

Obama and Moo tried to keep their racism somewhat hidden..

Oprah doesn't even try to hide it. ..... :cool:
Screen-Shot-2013-08-13-at-7.49.28-AM.png

The threads are being created by libtards like you and why are you such a narcissist that you had to start another ?

BTW Oprah would of been a good president to bad she didn't run in 2007, she would of won against that clown Obama , then we wouldn't of had Trump.....

I think it is time we had a black president and a woman.

I think the country is ready

I’d love for Oprah to run in 2020. I wish her the best in the DNC primary. Maybe it can be rigged for her. All she has to do is provide financing, just like Hillary did,

I find it laughable that leftists are slobbering over another one percenter as their next great hope just because she gave one good speech at an event filled with self aggrandizing elitists and that Republicans are actually paying this any time of day.

I find it laughable that leftists are slobbering over another one percenter as their next great hope just because she gave one good speech at an event filled with self aggrandizing elitists and that Republicans are actually paying this any time of day.
You would.

Forum List

Back