Political Quiz

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I know that these have been posted before, but we do have some new members and people's views can change (rarely), so I wanted to post another political quiz for us to take. Please take it and post your results! Don't be shy! ;)

Political Spectrum Quiz - Your Political Label

My results . . . .

Your results for the Political Spectrum Quiz are displayed below. We also created some cool maps based off this quiz.

Compass:
You are a centrist moderate social libertarian.
Left: 0.76, Libertarian: 2.59

18x25.gif

I took it... it said I got an A+!

I took it ... it said I'm a supporter of the Galactic Empire.

galactic-senate-1_0be9c0a6.jpeg

Or a Klingon Libertarian.

My Political Views
I am a left moderate social libertarian
Left: 5.38, Libertarian: 2.16
9x24.gif

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -6.17
n19.gif

My Culture War Stance
Score: -4.05
c30.gif

OP, I'm curious as to how you answered the following questions...
  1. People with a criminal history should not be able to vote.
  2. It does not make sense to understand the motivations of terrorists because they are self-evidently evil.
  3. It is wrong to question a leader in wartime.
  4. Tighter regulation would have prevented the collapse of the lending industry.
  5. The military budget should be scaled back.
  6. When one group is slaughtering another group somewhere in the world, we have a responsibility to intervene.
  7. When corporate interests become too powerful, the state should take action to ensure the public interest is served.
  8. A person's morality is of the most personal nature; therefore government should have no involvement in moral questions or promote moral behaviors.
Other's, feel free to answer as well.

Last edited:
This is a political forum. Surely you can spend 5 minutes taking a political quiz? It's not that hard either!

Why don't you just go back and took at the same thread from last week, or the week before?

"took at the same thread." I don't know what that is supposed to mean. I don't believe there was a thread on this last week or the week before.

I took it ... it said I'm a supporter of the Galactic Empire.

galactic-senate-1_0be9c0a6.jpeg

Or a Klingon Libertarian.
That scene had a powerful statement though:

This is how liberty dies - with thunderous applause.

It is so true - the people kill the very thing that feeds them out of fear and ignorance.

This is a political forum. Surely you can spend 5 minutes taking a political quiz? It's not that hard either!

Why don't you just go back and took at the same thread from last week, or the week before?

"took at the same thread." I don't know what that is supposed to mean. I don't believe there was a thread on this last week or the week before.

So I hit a T instead of an L. You can't figure that out? I never claimed to be a secretary.

I'm a center right moderate libertarian. Right 2.61 Libertarian 1.82

And I got an A+

OP, I'm curious as to how you answered the following questions...

Other's, feel free to answer as well.

1. People with a criminal history should not be able to vote. Disagree.
  2. It does not make sense to understand the motivations of terrorists because they are self-evidently evil. Disagree (even though they ARE pretty evil, it is still good to know their motivations).
  3. It is wrong to question a leader in wartime. Disagree.
  4. Tighter regulation would have prevented the collapse of the lending industry. Disagree (there was already supposedly "regulations" when this occurred - come to find out the securities and exchange departments were completely incompetent (as are many government "agencies"). This depends on a lot of different factors.
  5. The military budget should be scaled back. Disagree.
  6. When one group is slaughtering another group somewhere in the world, we have a responsibility to intervene. Disagree (we need to STOP getting involved in everyone else's beefs!)
  7. When corporate interests become too powerful, the state should take action to ensure the public interest is served. Agree (we do break up monopolies).
  8. A person's morality is of the most personal nature; therefore government should have no involvement in moral questions or promote moral behaviors. Agree, so long as their crap doesn't affect me in ANY way whatsoever.

Forum List

Back