POLITICAL PC regarding RACE.

If someone is an obvious racist you change nothing by pretending otherwise. It's like trying to hold a scholarly debate with a serial killer as he repeatedly plunges a knife into your chest. It avails you nothing and allows the scumbag to do as he pleases (much to your disadvantage, I'm sure you'll agree).

It's not pretending, it's not acknowledging (flame-less).
Your example is extreme and does not correlate with the issue here.

It IS pretending. I know you want to think you are being 'reasonable' but all you are really doing is enabling the racist shitbags. Would you make yourself the tool of vile cowards just because it flatters your ego to tell yourself you are 'elevating the dialog'? A pig is a pig, and if you put it in a tuxedo and pretend to discuss Shakespeare with it you don't make the pig look silly, you make yourself look silly. If you really want to discuss the topic (bearing in mind what I've said before about it) then do so with reasonable people, not low-life racist scum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfFd4mlf5RQ]Crackhead Attacks Car - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTCwKD2V8PQ]7. Racial Differences In Skull Shapes.flv - YouTube[/ame]

If someone is an obvious racist you change nothing by pretending otherwise. It's like trying to hold a scholarly debate with a serial killer as he repeatedly plunges a knife into your chest. It avails you nothing and allows the scumbag to do as he pleases (much to your disadvantage, I'm sure you'll agree).

It's not pretending, it's not acknowledging (flame-less).
Your example is extreme and does not correlate with the issue here.

It IS pretending. I know you want to think you are being 'reasonable' but all you are really doing is enabling the racist shitbags. Would you make yourself the tool of vile cowards just because it flatters your ego to tell yourself you are 'elevating the dialog'? A pig is a pig, and if you put it in a tuxedo and pretend to discuss Shakespeare with it you don't make the pig look silly, you make yourself look silly. If you really want to discuss the topic (bearing in mind what I've said before about it) then do so with reasonable people, not low-life racist scum.
So, now you're dictating to people who to have discussions with.:cuckoo:

Why shouldn't someone have a discussion with a racist?

What are you, a friggin' Nazi?

[

Why shouldn't someone have a discussion with a racist??

It's not going to be a 'discussion' unless you are also a racist or are willing to be used as a mere sounding board for some weak, stupid, fearful asswipe to vent his idiotic agenda. If you want to be so used, knock yourself out.

[

It's not going to be a 'discussion' unless you are also a racist or are willing to be used as a mere sounding board for some weak, stupid, fearful asswipe to vent his idiotic agenda. If you want to be so used, knock yourself out.
So, how am I going to be used by a racist?........That makes no sense......Only a weak minded individual would be used........I'm a hard headed man, ain't gonna happen.

And yes, i've had some good discussions in the past with many of the racists on this board....Am I supposed to dismiss their beliefs on many issues, including the race issue, just because they are racist?

You're not making any sense......But hey, if you want to remain closed minded and act like a lil' dictator, go right ahead...........It's a free country.

But the more I hear from you, i'm beginning to think you only believe it's free to the PC police types like you, and that all others must march lock step, or STFU.

As i've said, it's the PC types who are just as, or more dangerous to this country than the racists themselves.

Last edited:
[

So, how am I going to be used by a racist?.........

I JUST explained that to you. Do you have trouble paying attention, or are you just stupid?

So, how am I going to be used by a racist?.........

I JUST explained that to you. Do you have trouble paying attention, or are you just stupid?
You didn't explain shit.......YOU might be weak minded enough to be USED.....I'm not that type.

Even as I print this post, these fucking animal-like, ignorant, crime-addicted Negro youth are FLAME-MOBBING our cities throughout America !!! !!!

Even as you struggle to remember the alphabet and loudly sound out each word you manage to type while drooling on yourself, there are people of every 'race' and ethnicity somewhere in the country commiting some crime. Your 'crime' is being too weak and stupid to control your fears.

There sure as shit aren't mobs of middle aged Norwegians burning cars in Philly, ass hole.

there are people of every 'race' and ethnicity somewhere in the country commiting some crime.
You're right, my point is that the black people are commiting a hell alot more crime then the other people.

You see, blacks have lower IQ's and higher testosterone then other groups, I can show you many articles.

[

There sure as shit aren't mobs of middle aged Norwegians burning cars in Philly, ass hole.

Is there a large population of Norwegians in Philly with the same history and experiences of African Americans, you stupid son of a bitch?

[

Is there a large population of Norwegians in Philly with the same history and experiences of African Americans, you stupid son of a bitch?
Soooooooo, we finally get to the depths of your mind.

Blacks have a history, so that provides some sort of excuse.

Gotcha!:cool:

[

Soooooooo, we finally get to the depths of your mind.

Blacks have a history, so that provides some sort of excuse.

Gotcha!:cool:

Everyone has a history. Did I mention "excuse," idiot?

Forum List

Back