Political Ideology Survey

zramey23

Rookie
Feb 26, 2018
Hello I am conducting a simple survey for a college course this semester. If you are willing to participate type simple yes or no answers to the questions followed by the political party you affiliate most with.

Thank you

1. Do you believe government should do more to assist people who have difficulty meeting their economic needs on their own?
2. Do you believe government ties to do too many things that should be left to firms and economic markets?
3. Do you believe government power should be used to uphold traditional values?
4. Do you believe it is not government's role to buttress traditional values at the expense of unconventional or new values?
5. Do you consider your political party affiliation to be Republican, Democrat or Independent

Hello I am conducting a simple survey for a college course this semester. If you are willing to participate type simple yes or no answers to the questions followed by the political party you affiliate most with.

Thank you

1. Do you believe government should do more to assist people who have difficulty meeting their economic needs on their own?
2. Do you believe government ties to do too many things that should be left to firms and economic markets?
4. Do you believe it is not government's role to buttress traditional values at the expense of unconventional or new values?
5. Do you consider your political party affiliation to be Republican, Democrat or Independent
1. I believe in the Constitution and it doesnt give the federal govt the right to promote individual welfare. I have no problems with states doing it.
2. I think the fed govt should do what it is enumerated to do. Nothing more.
3. The govt shouldnt be legislating values.
4. The govt shouldnt be legislating values.
5. Fuck the duopoly.

No/Independent
Yes
No...the same for non traditional
No
Independent

1. Do you believe government should do more to assist people who have difficulty meeting their economic needs on their own? NO
2. Do you believe government ties to do too many things that should be left to firms and economic markets? NO
3. Do you believe government power should be used to uphold traditional values? NO
4. Do you believe it is not government's role to buttress traditional values at the expense of unconventional or new values? YES
5. Do you consider your political party affiliation to be Republican, Democrat or Independent? now Independent, once GOP

Thank you

Return after you learn to type and spell check and add Conservative to question 5.

Thank you

Return after you learn to type and spell check and add Conservative to question 5.
And Tea Party! Don't forget Tea Party!

Thank you

And Tea Party! Don't forget Tea Party!

And the Swamp.

Forum List

Back