Michael Savage Reveals Platform: Build The Wall, English Only Voting, Deport Illegals, And More--->

Talk about efforts to rig an election. He would really be up against entrenched corruption

I'll vote for him, but I highly doubt he'll win here in California. We have many leftists that seriously, clinically need to be in a mental hospital because they're dangerous to themselves and others (although shrinks here have made a jackpot since the election). If you think you've seen leftists in other states, ours will redefine the word for you.

Here in Los Angeles, no radio station has the courage to carry his show.

Of course, he cannot win:

a. Most voters (of all ethnicities) in California are liberal.

b. Many undocumented immigrants vote.

Parser, go take your meds, get in bed, and you feel better in awhile.

Oh, make sure there are no Mexicans under the bed.

Savage is not likely to actively run because, if he did, he'd have to give up his radio show for the duration of the campaign. I'm not sure whether that would be absolute (nationwide) or simply within The People's Republic of Californicateyew. If not absolute, wow, what a bonanza to makers of high-sensitivity radios who would then allow honest Californians (OK, a very few) to listen to out-of-state stations.

Unless, of course, California violated federal law (again) and started jamming those stations.

Savage is not likely to actively run because, if he did, he'd have to give up his radio show for the duration of the campaign. I'm not sure whether that would be absolute (nationwide) or simply within The People's Republic of Californicateyew. If not absolute, wow, what a bonanza to makers of high-sensitivity radios who would then allow honest Californians (OK, a very few) to listen to out-of-state stations.

Unless, of course, California violated federal law (again) and started jamming those stations.

Internet.

Forum List

Back