Political hit job

The author of the article you link to is a conservative columnist who worked for years at the conservative Washington Times newspaper. His name is John Solomon. But hey, if a conservative columnist suggests that this was a political hit job, then it must have been a political hit job!
no different than the anonymous source that started it.

Mueller is trying to find anything to impeach Trump, but I beat won't touch this even though this relates to the Comey firing

Did the FBI retaliate against Michael Flynn by launching Russia probe?
It's good to know you have a secret mind probe in Mueller.

One simply has to look at whom he is surrounding himself with. If one is intelligent that is.

Trump was never under investigation into "Russia collision". Trump fired Comey which he has every right to do. Comey stated under oath there was never any obstruction of justice.

Mueller is investigating what?

Mueller is trying to find anything to impeach Trump, but I beat won't touch this even though this relates to the Comey firing

One simply has to look at whom he is surrounding himself with. If one is intelligent that is.

Trump was never under investigation into "Russia collision". Trump fired Comey which he has every right to do. Comey stated under oath there was never any obstruction of justice.

Mr. Blonde is not impressed

vvv

I am no impressed.gif

vvv

View attachment 136068

Good to know you can't answer the question either.

vvv

View attachment 136068

Good to know you can't answer the question either.

if you werent such a dipshit you would know Trump wont be impeached as in thrown out of office

LOL, what does any of that have to do with my post?

The author of the article you link to is a conservative columnist who worked for years at the conservative Washington Times newspaper. His name is John Solomon. But hey, if a conservative columnist suggests that this was a political hit job, then it must have been a political hit job!

If we can't quote conservative media...who can we quote?

All the current liberal media are busy writing retractions for their
fake stories and have nothing new to report.
Fox retracts Seth Rich story. Remember?
FOX did NOT "retract" the Rich story you lying POS!
They said they were not going to report on it UNTIL the investigation by the FBI was released.

This is Infowars worthy.

How do you know it's not correct? Do you have an inside man at the FBI who is telling you things? :rolleyes-41:
The little prick has someone inside his head telling him things he is DESPERATE to hear.
Common amoung fucking mental cases.

There are no fake stories, just your lying about them
Of course not....CNN just decided to pull and apologize for a story and fire 3 of its reporters just for the hell of it, not because of a $100 Million law suit for slander / libel and being attacked by everyone over their lack of journalistic integrity regarding a story that was not true / they could not substantiate.

Bwuhahahahaha

Forum List

Back