6 promises Trump has made about health care

Imagine that.
Watch the DEPLORABLES spin.. or bring up Obama.. or Hillary... or Benghazi.

Lying is the only thing DT was ever consistent with.

• Banned
Imagine that.

Sadly, this man knows nothing about the health care bill, and cares less about learning. Thats his manta, all he really cares about is golf, TV, and grabbing pussy.

More psychotic hate speech from the left sponsored by Media Matters? Trump has only been President for six freaking months and he has to deal with obstructionist democrats and the mine field of Obamacare that is imploding daily. Maybe lefties need a remedial course in civics 101 but the President only signs a bill into law. It's impossible to fulfill a political promise if he doesn't get the bill on his desk and the best course of action so far is to drain the swamp to give him some room to work.

• Banned
Imagine that.

Their handlers tell them not to talk about the health care fiasco.

• Banned
More psychotic hate speech from the left sponsored by Media Matters? Trump has only been President for six freaking months and he has to deal with obstructionist democrats and the mine field of Obamacare that is imploding daily. Maybe lefties need a remedial course in civics 101 but the President only signs a bill into law. It's impossible to fulfill a political promise if he doesn't get the bill on his desk and the best course of action so far is to drain the swamp to give him some room to work.
He promised us a health care bill as soon as he took office. He lied to everyone once again.

• Banned
Just how is Obamacare imploding daily, asshole?

Lmao. How are the democrats obstructing when the R's have the White House and run both chambers of Congress?
You're an idiot.

• Banned
Lmao. How are the democrats obstructing when the R's have the White House and run both chambers of Congress?
You're an idiot.
Republicans can't even get their own members to agree on a health care bill.

Isn't it amazing how the Trump whores don't have the integrity to admit these bald faced obvious lies !!!
Don't they ever look at themselves in the mirror?

Obstructionist Democrats? The GOP has not allowed any democrat to have anything to do with the last 3 versions of the GOP plan. In fact, Democrats have not even been given the option to vote on any of the three versions so far. All votes have been pulled from the floor by the GOP.

You're an idiot.
Republicans can't even get their own members to agree on a health care bill.
The worse it gets for them the further from reality they sink.
They're locked in a deep state of psychosis right now.

I wonder if they remember cheering when Trump was promising to them: I'll repeal and replace OBAMACARE on DAY ONE with something better and EVERYONE will be covered and we won't have to touch Medicaid and Medicare..

Be careful with the "lie" talk. Trump has plenty of those that can be pointed out but campaigning for a bill or policy and not hitting every mark isn't exactly a lie, as bills are designed and negotiated by congress. You probably don't consider Obamas missed marks on the healthcare bill lies, so don't claim that Trumps are. Or perhaps you think both Obama and Trump were lying.

Now we know why this bill was kept secret for weeks. It was the biggest failure of a bill and they knew it.
I remember Rand Paul saying even he hasn't seen it a week ago.

They've had 7 years to get this done.
All the while complaining bitterly about the ACA.
Biggest failure in Republican failure in history.
Good job Trumpies.

Be careful with the "lie" talk. Trump has plenty of those that can be pointed out but campaigning for a bill or policy and not hitting every mark isn't exactly a lie, as bills are designed and negotiated by congress. You probably don't consider Obamas missed marks on the healthcare bill lies, so don't claim that Trumps are. Or perhaps you think both Obama and Trump were lying.
I listed 6 Trump lies, and they are complete lies. This has nothing to do with Congress, only this lying piece of garbage

There is a big difference between promising to put a bill before congress and promising that he will get it done. Trump never said that he was going to put any bill to congress. He promised that if the voters elected him, all of these things would happen.

There is a big difference between promising to put a bill before congress and promising that he will get it done. Trump never said that he was going to put any bill to congress. He promised that if the voters elected him, all of these things would happen.
He lied about every one of them. Maybe for once he could just keep his mouth shut

I listed 6 Trump lies, and they are complete lies. This has nothing to do with Congress, only this lying piece of garbage
Yes he is an embarrassment and a total liar... but the lies you point out about the healthcare bill are the same "lies" that obama told... "keep your doctor keep your plan" "save 2500 a year in premiums" etc.

Are you calling Obama a liar too?

I dont consider campaign or policy GOALs that get missed as lies

I really don't care about them. One of the reasons I didn't support Trump in the primaries was because he wasn't for repealing ONLY. Get rid of Obamacare and don't replace it with anything. So the more that doesn't happen with regard to the GOP version, the better as far as I'm concerned.

None of you pricks who supported 0bama, Pelosi, and Reid have any moral, ethical, or reasonable ground to stand on talking about Trump and lying. Trump has a LOT of lying to do to catch up to the Liar-In-Chief 0bama.

Yes he is an embarrassment and a total liar... but the lies you point out about the healthcare bill are the same "lies" that obama told... "keep your doctor keep your plan" "save 2500 a year in premiums" etc.

Are you calling Obama a liar too?
Most people did keep their doctor and their plan

Forum List

Back