Political hit job

The author of the article you link to is a conservative columnist who worked for years at the conservative Washington Times newspaper. His name is John Solomon. But hey, if a conservative columnist suggests that this was a political hit job, then it must have been a political hit job!

The author of the article you link to is a conservative columnist who worked for years at the conservative Washington Times newspaper. His name is John Solomon. But hey, if a conservative columnist suggests that this was a political hit job, then it must have been a political hit job!

If we can't quote conservative media...who can we quote?

All the current liberal media are busy writing retractions for their
fake stories and have nothing new to report.

Fox retracts Seth Rich story. Remember?

This belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Why? Because it's written by a Conservative columnist?

Things written by someone at The Huffington Post and/or Mother Jones and even just rumours and gossip from Twitter are posted by Leftists and do Leftists say they belong in the Conspiracy forum? No.

Fox retracts Seth Rich story. Remember?

CNN and the NYT retract once a week

Shouldn't it be at least looked at? There is an "investigation" into I guess "obstruction of justice" even though no one is claiming it except Maxine Waters and Rachel Maddow.

Right next to "Trump collusion with Russia".

And there is also a huge difference between "Russia collision" and this: There is an actual paper trail.

Yet you'll cite HuPo, kos et al all day long.

There are no fake stories, just your lying about them

Mueller is trying to find anything to impeach Trump, but I beat won't touch this even though this relates to the Comey firing

Did the FBI retaliate against Michael Flynn by launching Russia probe?
What makes you think you know Mueller's motives?
He's an AI prosecutor. He's only going thru evidence.
I think someone is scared about the truth being revealed on the orange anus.

I know, we've been hearing this for 9 months. And still, nada.

Mueller is trying to find anything to impeach Trump, but I beat won't touch this even though this relates to the Comey firing

Half of the Leftists already post on a daily basis that they already know his motives and have declared The Donald guilty and that he is definately going to be Impeached and ALL without ANY evidence.

Poor Snowflakes, can't handle that Hillary lost, do you need some more tissues and Play Doh?

43261-01_kft_ignite_lotion_50ct_upright_azure_1.png

0443b7b2-83b5-4ef4-a0aa-7f4517a328de.PNG

I know, we've been hearing this for 9 months. And still, nada.
Be patient, Mueller hasn't been at the helm for 9 months.

TRUE STORY.
And firing people because America is fed up with them, and they need to try to gain respectability and trust back.
They still don't get it.
They need to report the News, and Be Fair & Balanced.
If the idiots did that, they could compete with their competitors and even take the Number One Spot.

Why? Because it's written by a Conservative columnist?

Things written by someone at The Huffington Post and/or Mother Jones and even just rumours and gossip from Twitter are posted by Leftists and do Leftists say they belong in the Conspiracy forum? No.
They should be in the Conspiracy section, as all such garbage does from the Far Right.

They are loony so I get to be loony, too, is not even tu quoque. It's just loony.

There are no fake stories, just your lying about them

No kid, you're the liar. You know full well CNN just got busted for outright lying. You also know full well that an Editor at CNN admitted the Russian Collusion story is fake.

Forum List

Back