Political correctness

Why should we NOT deal with life as it stands rather than hide from it by redefining it? After all? Being PC does not do anything but define terms that aren't REAL on scale? They Abort REALITY.

PC Masks scale and is used by political cowards whom are in it for themselves...and in of itself are COWARDS to boot...unable to be PRINCIPLED...and stand upon said principle.

Why should we NOT deal with life as it stands rather than hide from it by redefining it? After all? Being PC does not do anything but define terms that aren't REAL on scale? They Abort REALITY.

PC Masks scale and is used by political cowards whom are in it for themselves...and in of itself are COWRADS to boot...unable to be PRINCIPLED...and stand upon said principle.

Well it certaily over took America by storm. How did it become so powerful that the population succumbed to it ?

I say political correctness is a very bad practice and it causes more problems than it "fixes". I believe the best policy is to call a spade a spade. It's truly defines it. It is well-understood by all and it cuts to the chase with no implied meanings. I challenge any of you to honestly say how political correctness has really been a help to the general population.

I totally agree.

The Republican Party is 90% WHITE!

I say political correctness is a very bad practice and it causes more problems than it "fixes". I believe the best policy is to call a spade a spade. It's truly defines it. It is well-understood by all and it cuts to the chase with no implied meanings. I challenge any of you to honestly say how political correctness has really been a help to the general population.

I totally agree.

Are you offended by this? Do you want to ban this practice? If so I have the solution for you!

Johara_Large_Mirror.jpg

The worst thing I ever saw while I was in the Navy was around the mid 90's when PC started to sneak into the workplace.

Me? I've never been PC, because too much gets lost in the translation when you whitewash and smooth over things.

Shit, use the right PC language, and on occasion people will agree with you because the words sound so benign, but in reality they are hiding a fucked up ideal.

If you're black, you're black. I'm white, deal with it. I refuse to call anyone by a PC label.

It's too fucking much work, and only coveys about 60 percent of the information.

Well, apparently the politicians in their mutual masturbation sessions of telling people how much they respect the person they're trying to tear apart.

Then? They decided to infect it on the military.

Now? Because of trying to make the military PC, it's spilled into the civilian populace. Besides, because so many Americans are self absorbed, they expect to be coddled.

Well, apparently the politicians in their mutual masturbation sessions of telling people how much they respect the person they're trying to tear apart.

Now? Because of trying to make the military PC, it's spilled into the civilian populace. Besides, because so many Americans are self absorbed, they expect to be coddled.

Politicians have enough power to control what words we use ?

No the voters they cater to do.

So we censor each other ?

So we censor each other ?

yes and no.

Yes because if the other person is on the PC end, they bet bent as hell because you are not playing the PC game. OMG they are offended. And you know you cant offend anyone these days

No because most people are afraid to offend anyone. So its self censoring. If you say something non PC everyone will call you a racist.

How about retarded? Wasn't that the latest PC issue? What are we supposed to be calling them now?

again I ask--how did it become so powerful to where it nearly controls American speech ?
I believe that PC stems, at least in part, from a desire to be as inoffensive as possible to as many people who may or may not be offended as possible.

Yet, they don't seem to care so much about offending those who find such squishy defensiveness irksome. :eusa_think:

I totally agree.

Are you offended by this? Do you want to ban this practice? If so I have the solution for you!

Johara_Large_Mirror.jpg

Doesn't bother me at all and never has.

White
White
White
White
White
White
White
White
White
White

I totally agree.

Johara_Large_Mirror.jpg

Doesn't bother me at all and never has.

White
White
White
White
White
White
White
White
White
White

I knew there was a sense of humor buried in there somewhere!
(Not referencing your usual postings this time.)

Forum List

Back