POLL: Will Bill be a positive or a negative for Hillary?

Will Bill help or hurt Hill?

• Hurt: He had an affair in the Oval Office with an intern and people won't buy his act

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Help: Voters care more about his peace & prosperity far more than Monica's blue dress

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Neither: Bill is just no longer interesting or an issue

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
My guess is that Bill will be a pretty clear net positive for Hillary on the campaign trail. The only people who care about Monica Lewinsky at this point wouldn't vote for Hillary anyway, and he gives her campaign a badly needed shot of personality.

You?

I disagree.

It removes one of the more useful weapons in Hillary's arsenal, ie The mythical Republican War on Women.

Hillary, especially as the potential "First Woman President" could have gotten a lot of mileage out of that one.

Now, with BIll AND ESPECIALLY HER VICIOUS SUPPORT OF HIM, she will not.

Expert her and her lackeys in the media to try to gin it up every now and then, and for Trump or his operatives to easily shoot it down.

My guess is that Bill will be a pretty clear net positive for Hillary on the campaign trail. The only people who care about Monica Lewinsky at this point wouldn't vote for Hillary anyway, and he gives her campaign a badly needed shot of personality.

You?

I disagree.

It removes one of the more useful weapons in Hillary's arsenal, ie The mythical Republican War on Women.

Hillary, especially as the potential "First Woman President" could have gotten a lot of mileage out of that one.

Expert her and her lackeys in the media to try to gin it up every now and then, and for Trump or his operatives to easily shoot it down.
I understand the argument, but I have my doubts that most voters intellectually drill down a couple of layers like that.

The key there might be how effectively the GOP candidate communicates the concept.

And, the GOP candidate runs the risk of beating up on the woman, and no doubt Hillary would play that up.

Negative. Those old enough will be reminded of scandal upon scandal as if the Beasts sleaze wasn't enough, Those too young will view him as some old white guy.

You?

He might be a positive but she has too many negatives for him to actually help her...

Neither. Unless of course Trump chews him up and spits him out and humiliates Bill. And what will that do to Trump's poll numbers??? Dunno. ;)

Hillary will never sit in the oval office as president. So, what real difference does it make what influence Bill has, had, or will have?

You?

I disagree.

I understand the argument, but I have my doubts that most voters intellectually drill down a couple of layers like that.

The key there might be how effectively the GOP candidate communicates the concept.

And, the GOP candidate runs the risk of beating up on the woman, and no doubt Hillary would play that up.

You?

I disagree.

Not consciously they don't.

Unconsciously? All people do it all the time.

If HIllary or her people try to play the "beating up the woman" defense, Trump will point out that <insert foreign villain here> won't be playing nice or be concerned about what the US media says about them.

You?

I disagree.

You?

I disagree.

If HIllary or her people try to play the "beating up the woman" defense, Trump will point out that <insert foreign villain here> won't be playing nice or be concerned about what the US media says about them.
Regarding the GOP, another interesting wrinkle would be if Nikki Haley is running as VP, and how she would weigh in.

even though i voted for bill twice, he throwing tea parties for dignitaries wont make me vote for his wife..... i would not vote for her even if she was the only person on the ballot...

You?

I disagree.

You?

I disagree.

Regarding the GOP, another interesting wrinkle would be if Nikki Haley is running as VP, and how she would weigh in.

I don't think Trump would go for that..

YOu don't "trump" the "First WOman President" meme with a potential "First WOman Vice President".

That a weak response and is validating that there is something of real value in that "milestone".

You?

I disagree.

You?

I disagree.

YOu don't "trump" the "First WOman President" meme with a potential "First WOman Vice President".

That a weak response and is validating that there is something of real value in that "milestone".
I would guess he would pick someone from a swing state. Same with Hillary.

Last edited:
I disagree.

I disagree.

I would guess he would pick someone from s swing state. Same with Hillary.

That is the Conventional Wisdom....

You?

Mac...I like you...and I think you are a pretty fair and intelligent fellow (or lady...whichever, and unimportant) but you all too often swallow the liberal propaganda to your detriment.

The liberals want you to concentrate on Monica...to pivot away from the REAL controversy.

I don't think it's the sitting president lying under oath about his extramarital affair in the white house that is going to cause the damage...although I think it should.

It's the 17 OTHER allegations from outright rape to sexual harassment that will undermine Bill's usefulness.

You can't use the liberal mantra "War on Women" and call your opponent sexist...then trot out the most powerful sexist in the world to campaign for you.

Hillary has to choose...War on women/Female victim card...or Bill...cause she can't have both.

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why does she have so few people at her campaign events?
She's not even close to having the crowds that Sanders and Trump is drawing.

You?

Mac...I like you...but you all too often swallow the liberal propaganda to your detriment.

The liberals want you to concentrate on Monica...to pivot away from the REAL controversy.

I don't think it's the sitting president lying under oath about his extramarital affair in the white house that is going to cause the damage...although I think it should.

It's the 17 OTHER allegations from outright rape to sexual harassment that will undermine Bill's usefulness.

You can't use the liberal mantra "War on Women" and call your opponent sexist...then trot out the most powerful sexist in the world to campaign for you.

Hillary has to choose...War on women/Female victim card...or Bill...cause she can't have both.

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The names from your link:

Paula Jones - Alleged sexual harassment. Case was thrown out due to lack of merit. Accepted out of court settlement with Clinton after filing an appeal

Monica Lewinsky - Consensual relationship

Gennifer Flowers- Consensual relationship

Kathleen Willey - Alleged sexual harassment

Juanita Broaddrick - Swore under oath that Clinton did not rape her and rumors of said rape were false

Elizabeth Ward Gracen- Consensual relationship

Longtime Bill Clinton sex-assault accuser says Hillary 'enabled' him

A woman who played a starring role in former president Bill Clinton's public evolution from boy wonder to sexual lothario says Hillary Clinton is partly to blame for 'enabling' his behavior and shouldn't be elected president herself.

Kathleen WIlley, now 69, made a splash in 1998 by claiming in a '60 Minutes' interview that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during a Oval Office meeting in 1993.

Now she says Mrs. Clinton, the former secretary of state, has a history of trying to silence the multiple women her husband has slept with, sexually assaulted or sexually harassed since his 1980s Arkansas days.

'She enabled his behavior. It's as simple as that. She looks the other way,' Willey told radio host Aaron Klein on Sunday.

'She might throw a tantrum, but she enabled it to happen again and again and again and again. And then she chooses to go after the women that he hooks up with, to ruin them again and again and again and again. And that's how it works.'

Read more: Longtime Bill Clinton sex-assault accuser says Hillary 'enabled' him
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back