Political correctness: how the right invented a phantom enemy

Only a moron believes the bullshit about race and sexism. This election was about real issues.

No, it wasn't. Again- Trump lost the popular vote. The American People got this right.

Trade and Immigration fueled his rise though the primaries and on to win the General. Not race or sexism.

Your disagreement with our form of government is noted and irrelevant.

Look at Joe spazzing out. Oh my, he can hardly contain himself. If you're that traumatized, perhaps this board isn't where you should be.

Uh, they are the ones who whine that I hurt their feelings by pointing out their racism.

Maybe they need to do something about their racism.

Maybe you should actually get off the couch and get a job.

Your false accusations of racism are you being an ass.

You've admitted that you are an asshole, and that you like being an asshole to people.

Your rationalizations for your sadistic behavior are of no interest to decent people.

And there is the perfect response, doubling down on his prior response and the typical behaviors of PC zealots.

Deflect, pivot, get personal.

Joe, I thank you so often for your input that I really should be paying you.

But I won't.

Oh, you are already "paying" son. I'm humiliating you on a daily basis.

You are a fool if you really believe that.

College degrees do not infer high intelligence on someone.

All it entitles most of the liberal college graduates to do is act like assholes to everyone else.

Fits Hillary I guess.

And how quickly did you drop out of college again? Did you even make it through one semester?

Thanks for making my point. A college degree does not infer on you magical powers. For people like you, it inflates your narcissistic egos.

but unlike you, they are doing something with their lives.

Burning flags? Safe spaces? Suppressing free speech?

Thanks, but that's not what I want to do with my life. If I go to college it's to learn, not to be a social justice warrior or a whining crybaby liberal who gets offended by common gender pronouns and pretty much everything else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back