Political Anger Rising with Obama Regime

T and Navy1960 are living in dreamworld. The average American jake and jane are disgusted with the farrightoid's thinking and behavior. Keep at it, and the GOP will get hammered again, for certain.

It is in our best interest to let you continue in your mushroom dreams! yep

T and Navy1960 are living in dreamworld. The average American jake and jane are disgusted with the farrightoid's thinking and behavior. Keep at it, and the GOP will get hammered again, for certain.

Again, I will remind you Jake that the concept of personal freedom knows no party or belief and if you believe that my word represent the "far right" then you really need to take a moment to actually look at what the far right represents as well as the far left. In fact I believe that most Americans are generally in the middle give or take a few issues here and there, and that things such as personal Freedom to make decisions for ones family and ones destiny are not a far right exclusive or far left exclusive...

"We say no to violence - all violence - clinic violence, domestic violence, drive-by violence....We say a woman's right to make all the choices about her own life and those of her family is a fundamental human right that most Americans believe in."

From pro-choice Reverend Bernice Powell Jackson, from the speech "Seeing the World Through Women's Eyes" delivered on September 18, 1995 to the annual meeting of the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice:

I remind you again that when you express these feelings and label them as "far right" you tend to neglect the fact that freedom knows no party and these Americans are no different than any other that when they perceive freedom in jeopardy they exercise their rights to speak out. In the case of the 2010 Elections, your hopefulness is not shared in the views of even your own party....

Sep 13th, 2009 | NEW YORK -- Despite sweeping Democratic successes in the past two national elections, continuing job losses and President Barack Obama's slipping support could lead to double-digit losses for the party in next year's congressional races and may even threaten their House control.

Fifty-four new Democrats were swept into the House in 2006 and 2008, helping the party claim a decisive majority as voters soured on a Republican president and embraced Obama's message of hope and change. Many of the new Democrats are in districts carried by Republican John McCain in last year's presidential contest; others are in traditional swing districts that have proved tough for either party to hold.

Election trouble brewing for House Dems in 2010 - Salon.com

True AND Scary. But this is where the people must take the reigns to keep those out that say one thing, and do another.

I agree they've suffered defeats in the past, but hering lies the difference.

They've tried to do MUCH...(Ramming their agendas) in a short time, and that is what got the PEOPLE so riled up this past Summer.

If they are relying on people forgetting it? I think they have another thing coming. And that is the REAL 'HOPE', isn't it?

The people heard what Pelosi said, what Obama Said, what Reid Said...it resonated to the point I don't think it will be soon forgotten, and I don't think people will REST on their laurels when the DemocRATS suffer defeat in 2010.

The peopl will have shown the Elites that it is certainly the PEOPLE that are still in charge, and will guard it. I really don't belive it will be the same as it has been. There is a different aire of this whole scenario.

I hope and pray you are correct.

I will simply ask of you this:

When in the past few Decades have you seen such an uprising of 'simple folk' that felt compelled to get 'involved'? [Other than the normal Leftists Activist crap we have been treated to]?

In my lifetime? NEVER. And if the answers, the 'catcalls' of Pelosi, Reid, and several other STATISTS are concerned, the IGNORENCE/Non-Coverage of it by the Statist Obama Media?

Consider History? The Media covered the so-called Milli9on-Man March, didn't they? And other Left Sponsored events?

But they chose to IGNORE or downplay this past Summer as 'Astroturf'?

It says alot to me, and WHY they didn't pass it before the recess. They KNOW they're in trouble with us who really ARE in control.

and when in your life time did you get an awakening like we just had with a near depression? Never The thought that it would never happen again and that we were all powerful etc (insert any adjective) was a rude awakening and in my opinion the reason most are now getting involved ... then it was topped off with the piece of shit we have in office with far left radical views that were not shown in the campaign and when they were they were denounced.

this is the first time in my life where it has been made clear that the democrats had declared war on the Republicans, we are clearliy fighting an economic, class, racial and political war in our own country. Never in my life had high ranking politicians call me names. and to downright ignore 50% of the population? unheard of.

this is the first time in my life where it has been made clear that the democrats had declared war on the Republicans, we are clearliy fighting an economic, class, racial and political war in our own country. Never in my life had high ranking politicians call me names. and to downright ignore 50% of the population? unheard of.

Right!

Partisan my Ass ... oh that was another lie!

Democrats are power drunk and as you well know. Any American that disagrees with policies is suspect and fair game for insults. I'll have to disagree, ignoring 50% is a low ball figure. Take Obamacare for instance 56% disagree with it.

Yes, Bush had a losing strategy in Afghanistan. He assured it when he invaded Iraq.

No he didn't. He turned over the War to NATO as was decided when the Europeans said that they wanted to help out.NATO was headed by Admiral G. Venturoni and then Gen. H Kujat, NATO CMC. Bush also provided the number of troops requested by NATO and then an extra brigade...Canada stepped up but with fewer troops than they were asked to provide....the EU then didn't give SHIT when asked to send troops...only a few, as you call them from your keyboard commando seat, REMF's

Last edited:

And your as dumb as a bunch of rocks.

People are pissed at the dimocrats and Obamaturd. Look at the polls dip shit. If Americans are so pissed at republicans why isn't democrats polls through the roof?

Gee I wonder why? Could it be that Obama and the Democrats are more than splitting the country there even demoralizing it?

(According to the Rasmussen Report)

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of U.S. voters believe that the current level of political anger in the country is higher than it was when George W. Bush was president.

The Bush days are starting to look like, The Good Olde Bush Days...!

I would expect allot more Bush bashing by Obama and the Dims now.

I thought you were boycotting Obama.

My political anger has been raging for well over 20 years. I am ticked off at my government and the employers (as a whole) of this Republic. It has nothing to do with the asinine political letter in from of somebody's name etc.

Last edited:
Gee I wonder why? Could it be that Obama and the Democrats are more than splitting the country there even demoralizing it?

(According to the Rasmussen Report)

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of U.S. voters believe that the current level of political anger in the country is higher than it was when George W. Bush was president.

The Bush days are starting to look like, The Good Olde Bush Days...!

I would expect allot more Bush bashing by Obama and the Dims now.

One would really have to be politically enept to keep falling for "it's all Bush's fault." That excuse has already been way overdone by this administration--:lol:

$promised-jobs.jpg

They still have plenty of time before 2010. They think we'll forget. As they wish to FORGET what they witnessed this past Summer.

People are watching, and waiting. But then the Statists will STILL Blame the Republicans if it fails.

I just wonder if the Democrats have a long range strategy, they know they'll lose sets in 2010 but in the long range they will have oppressive power over the people. Quite frightening really.....:eusa_think:

True AND Scary. But this is where the people must take the reigns to keep those out that say one thing, and do another.

I agree they've suffered defeats in the past, but hering lies the difference.

They've tried to do MUCH...(Ramming their agendas) in a short time, and that is what got the PEOPLE so riled up this past Summer.

If they are relying on people forgetting it? I think they have another thing coming. And that is the REAL 'HOPE', isn't it?

The people heard what Pelosi said, what Obama Said, what Reid Said...it resonated to the point I don't think it will be soon forgotten, and I don't think people will REST on their laurels when the DemocRATS suffer defeat in 2010.

The peopl will have shown the Elites that it is certainly the PEOPLE that are still in charge, and will guard it. I really don't belive it will be the same as it has been. There is a different aire of this whole scenario.
I agree also and it will take time and many to be one term before our elected officials get the message.

Everything Obama ran on, Bush actually did.
Obama ran on being bipartisan. Bush actually was bipartisan. Obama ran on being post-racial. Bush actually was post racial. Obama ran on having a strategy in Afghanistan, Bush actually had one.
You obviously can beat someone with no one because Obama is a no one.

Bush was bipartisan? That's laughable.

Looks like trouble is brewing over Afghanistan.

Sen. Russ Feingold of Wisconsin has said the administration should set a "flexible timeline" to draw down troops. Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, who heads the Senate Intelligence Committee, has called for a specific date for the withdrawal of U.S. forces.

You just keep on thinking that. The GOP failed to notice, when they were busily trying to help Ted Kennedy ram amnesty down the throats of Americans in 2005, exactly how pissed average Americans were becoming at them. The Republican base and Independent voters let them know what their opinion of the neglect was when the 2006 election came around. Your party will be given the same lesson in 2010.

Another DOPE that bought into the Astroturf comments, and Pelosi's NAZI comments.

You project well. too bad your type of thinking is in a Minority. Statists are never honest of who they are, but sooner their actions clearly define them, as *YOU* have defined yourself.

You and you Statist PALS are outnumbered.

Obama ran on being bipartisan. Bush actually was bipartisan. Obama ran on being post-racial. Bush actually was post racial. Obama ran on having a strategy in Afghanistan, Bush actually had one.

Hello? Who wrote the No Child Left Behind legislation?
Try researching something before blowing your ignorant mouth off.

Hello? Who wrote the No Child Left Behind legislation?
Try researching something before blowing your ignorant mouth off.

Wasn't that Teddy Kennedy?

Bill Clinton Blames Kennedy for No Child Left Behind Flaws <LINK

[SNIP]

"The President made a deal with Senator Kennedy and neither one of them meant to mess it up," Bill Clinton told a crowd of about 400 teachers and students in Texarkana.

"The deal was supposed to be, we will give the schools more money and get rid of two programs that Bill Clinton actually started -- hiring more teachers in the early grades which actually does help performance and help schools with construction needs if they are overcrowded," he said.
"And we will not put anymore money in the after school programs, which does help, and we will raise school performance by telling people their money depends on how their kids do on tests and we are going to give five tests five years in a row, and we will cut the states a check based on how they are doing. And then the law kind of winks at the state of Arkansas and says, 'don't worry about it too much because you get to pick the test and the passing score.' Now think about that you get the worst of all worlds," Clinton said.

Clinton mentioned Kennedy's association with the No Child Left Behind Act - a federal education law unpopular with public school teachers -- in the same week that the liberal icon passed over his wife to endorse her Democratic rival -- Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill.

[/SNIP]

Either forgot, or didn't know. But in any case? That was one of Bushs' flaws...as he made these 'DEALS' to reach across the aisle [Much like McCain, and Grahamnesty of the 'gang of 14 Fame' like to do...but they get their heads/arms and other appendages bitten off by the Rabid Liberal Statists.

These people will never learn, and Bush DID do great harm on the Social Side of the fence in this Republic by trusting the Liberal Statists.

Bush was constantly knuckling under to Democrats, trying to work with them. That was also teh case with the drug benefit for Medicaid. Thats why the conservatives grew to dislike him.

Forum List

Back