Political Anger Rising with Obama Regime

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Gee I wonder why? Could it be that Obama and the Democrats are more than splitting the country there even demoralizing it?

(According to the Rasmussen Report)

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of U.S. voters believe that the current level of political anger in the country is higher than it was when George W. Bush was president.

The Bush days are starting to look like, The Good Olde Bush Days...!

I would expect allot more Bush bashing by Obama and the Dims now.

Just because political anger is up around the country doesn't mean it's all directed towards the Obama Administration.

Therefore, this thread fails and deserves the Lame Zone treatment.

Everything Obama ran on, Bush actually did.
Obama ran on being bipartisan. Bush actually was bipartisan. Obama ran on being post-racial. Bush actually was post racial. Obama ran on having a strategy in Afghanistan, Bush actually had one.
You obviously can beat someone with no one because Obama is a no one.

Yes, Bush had a losing strategy in Afghanistan. He assured it when he invaded Iraq. The rising anger in this country has been focusing on just how much the Republican administration screwed the American public in this decade. With the party in the hands of the loony fringe right, the GOP will be in the minority for a very long time.

Just because political anger is up around the country doesn't mean it's all directed towards the Obama Administration.

Therefore, this thread fails and deserves the Lame Zone treatment.

Well I guess Ostrichbert doesn't really pop but it's appropriate...:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, Bush had a losing strategy in Afghanistan. He assured it when he invaded Iraq. The rising anger in this country has been focusing on just how much the Republican administration screwed the American public in this decade. With the party in the hands of the loony fringe right, the GOP will be in the minority for a very long time.

And Obama has a strategy to mortgage our future to the Chinese, who supported him.

Really, Jake you need to read something other than Keith Olbermann transcripts.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

In your wildest dreams!

just wait tile they start trying to ram amnesty through again and cap and trade, and value added tax... people are gonna be pissed. I mean really pissed. but we still son't act as horribly as you liberals did in Pittsburg.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
just wait tile they start trying to ram amnesty through again and cap and trade, and value added tax... people are gonna be pissed. I mean really pissed. but we still son't act as horribly as you liberals did in Pittsburg.

They still have plenty of time before 2010. They think we'll forget. As they wish to FORGET what they witnessed this past Summer.

People are watching, and waiting. But then the Statists will STILL Blame the Republicans if it fails.

He did? The violence didn't pick up in earnst util Obama entered Office.

YOU are daft. Seriously dreaming.

They still have plenty of time before 2010. They think we'll forget. As they wish to FORGET what they witnessed this past Summer.

People are watching, and waiting. But then the Statists will STILL Blame the Republicans if it fails.

I just wonder if the Democrats have a long range strategy, they know they'll lose sets in 2010 but in the long range they will have oppressive power over the people. Quite frightening really.....:eusa_think:

I just wonder if the Democrats have a long range strategy, they know they'll lose sets in 2010 but in the long range they will have oppressive power over the people. Quite frightening really.....:eusa_think:

True AND Scary. But this is where the people must take the reigns to keep those out that say one thing, and do another.

I agree they've suffered defeats in the past, but hering lies the difference.

They've tried to do MUCH...(Ramming their agendas) in a short time, and that is what got the PEOPLE so riled up this past Summer.

If they are relying on people forgetting it? I think they have another thing coming. And that is the REAL 'HOPE', isn't it?

The people heard what Pelosi said, what Obama Said, what Reid Said...it resonated to the point I don't think it will be soon forgotten, and I don't think people will REST on their laurels when the DemocRATS suffer defeat in 2010.

The peopl will have shown the Elites that it is certainly the PEOPLE that are still in charge, and will guard it. I really don't belive it will be the same as it has been. There is a different aire of this whole scenario.

True AND Scary. But this is where the people must take the reigns to keep those out that say one thing, and do another.

They've tried to do MUCH...(Ramming their agendas) in a short time, and that is what got the PEOPLE so riled up this past Summer.

If they are relying on people forgetting it? I think they have another thing coming. And that is the REAL 'HOPE', isn't it?

The people heard what Pelosi said, what Obama Said, what Reid Said...it resonated to the point I don't think it will be soon forgotten, and I don't think people will REST on their laurels when the DemocRATS suffer defeat in 2010.

The peopl will have shown the Elites that it is certainly the PEOPLE that are still in charge, and will guard it. I really don't belive it will be the same as it has been. There is a different aire of this whole scenario.

I hope and pray you are correct.

I will simply ask of you this:

When in the past few Decades have you seen such an uprising of 'simple folk' that felt compelled to get 'involved'? [Other than the normal Leftists Activist crap we have been treated to]?

In my lifetime? NEVER. And if the answers, the 'catcalls' of Pelosi, Reid, and several other STATISTS are concerned, the IGNORENCE/Non-Coverage of it by the Statist Obama Media?

Consider History? The Media covered the so-called Milli9on-Man March, didn't they? And other Left Sponsored events?

But they chose to IGNORE or downplay this past Summer as 'Astroturf'?

It says alot to me, and WHY they didn't pass it before the recess. They KNOW they're in trouble with us who really ARE in control.

When in the past few Decades have you seen such an uprising of 'simple folk' that felt compelled to get 'involved'? [Other than the normal Leftists Activist crap we have been treated to]?

In my lifetime? NEVER. And if the answers, the 'catcalls' of Pelosi, Reid, and several other STATISTS are concerned, the IGNORENCE/Non-Coverage of it by the Statist Obama Media?

Consider History? The Media covered the so-called Milli9on-Man March, didn't they? And other Left Sponsored events?

It says alot to me, and WHY they didn't pass it before the recess. They KNOW they're in trouble with us who really ARE in control.

I can answer like this, the more conservative side of my family and friends are more involved than they ever have been. Even to the point of going to tea parties. My wife and I have discussed the issues and for our first time prepared to get out there.

I can answer like this, the more conservative side of my family and friends are more involved than they ever have been. Even to the point of going to tea parties. My wife and I have discussed the issues and for our first time prepared to get out there.

*YOU* answer from personal experience. Millions of us did. And will continue. This is really too serious to ignore when the last semblence of Liberty is about to be taken away from us by those that SWORE AN OATH to protect it.

Pass it on. ;)

In your wildest dreams!

Nah, you have realized that your worst nightmare is what you are actually living.

In your wildest dreams!

Nah, you have realized that your worst nightmare is what you are actually living.

in your wildest dreams, you will not last. not long freedom is still cherished here in America, you marxists will not hold.

Just a comment on the number of people expressing outrage at the recent direction of this nation, in townhalls, protests, and in places never before seen. These are not your typical sign carrying code pink types, but are average Americans of all political views, and colors. What they are expressing contrary to a media that tends to be more or less the visual marketing arms of various parties label them as, is voice to the Govt. that has lost the basic premise that they work for the people and not the other way around. Further , these people that are expressing themselves are also saying to this Govt. that things such as personal freedom and responsiblity still mean something to the average Amercian even if they do not mean something to the Govt. Even when these individuals are labeled with names and even though they are expressing rights under the constitution while the very same Govt. would try and pass laws they do not have constitutional authority to do i.e. mandatory helthcare coverage and be encouraged by the media, then getting a label placed on them doesn't really matter all that much. What many are seeing now, is that many Americans have had enough of a Govt. that refuses to keep its financial house in order and at the same time pass mandates upon its citizens, so I say unless this Govt. curbs its zeal for spending then they too will soon find themselves on the unemployment line as their employers will soon fire them as well.

In your wildest dreams!

Your ARROGANCE preceeds *YOU* again.

Forum List

Back