Political Affiliations

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
I'm not sure where to post this, but since it involves politics, I guess it can go here for now. This is for fun; I'm not trying to make any conclusions here. What I would like is for everyone to state where they fall on the political spectrum and then tell us what your favorite type of music is. You can only choose one type of music, so make it the one you listen to the most. As for the political part, you may be:

1. Extremely Conservative
2. Conservative
3. Moderately Conservative
4. Moderate
5. Moderately Liberal
6. Liberal
7. Extremely Liberal

Again, this is just for fun.

Me: Moderately Conservative / Country Music

Trying to codify and label is what normaly causes partisanship and foolishness.

People feel compelled to defend and support things that they know are wrong in order to support their group affliation.

I will never subscribe to being placed in a 'group' and will make my opinions on each topic based soley on what i consider right and wrong.

I'm not sure where to post this, but since it involves politics, I guess it can go here for now. This is for fun; I'm not trying to make any conclusions here. What I would like is for everyone to state where they fall on the political spectrum and then tell us what your favorite type of music is. You can only choose one type of music, so make it the one you listen to the most. As for the political part, you may be:

2. Conservative
4. Moderate
5. Moderately Liberal
6. Liberal
7. Extremely Liberal

Liberal/R&B

You guys might think i'm extremely liberal, but in reality, I'm just extremely argumentative. :eusa_shhh:

Extreme fiscal conservative
Extreme social liberal (classical)

Alternative and death metal

And Ravi Moderately Liberal? :lol:

Just another example of a liberal afraid to own their true liberalism because they aren't proud of it.

Just because a person doesn't agree with you, the EXTREME RIGHT, does not make them extreme left.

I like arguing and talking politics. I am adamently anti GOP. They are evil. I have been following since Reagan was in office. The party is pure evil.

Having this opinion doesn't make me far left. I don't mind being called far left, but its a lie. You guys think anything that is anti GOP is liberal, when in fact, even a lot of independents/moderates/centrists can't stand you guys either.

Pauli never WAS upset about it. Pauli sold his ETF he's been holding for a few months, and not only paid back the loan, but covered school for the next year.

Pauli's feeling fine about it.

Ravi's still embarrassed to be a liberal, though. That hasn't changed :lol:

Pauli never WAS upset about it. Pauli sold his ETF he's been holding for a few months, and not only paid back the loan, but covered school for the next year.

Pauli's feeling fine about it.

Ravi's still embarrassed to be a liberal, though. That hasn't changed :lol:
Yeah, that's why I picked one of the liberal categories...because I'm embarrassed to be a liberal. :cuckoo:

I don't believe war can be abolished so I can't call myself entirely liberal.

Ravi said:
Yeah, that's why I picked one of the liberal categories...because I'm embarrassed to be a liberal. :cuckoo:

I don't believe war can be abolished so I can't call myself entirely liberal.
Your rhetoric around here is way farther left than just "moderately" liberal. You've supported over 2 trillion dollars of spending in just the last few months, that's not "moderate". And I'm pretty sure abolition of war isn't the deal breaker. Plenty of hardcore liberals supported Bosnia, Somalia, Kosovo, etc.

Last edited:
I don't know how to answer because I'm mostly conservative and pretty conservative at that on some issues and very liberal on others. It kinda evens out and makes me a moderate but none of my views are really moderate. I'm so confused.

I like any music that makes me want to move.

2. Conservative
4. Moderate
5. Moderately Liberal
6. Liberal
7. Extremely Liberal

Hard to mail it to just 1 thing...

Crime and punishment, and in relation to bringing back personal responsibility and ending the entitlement mantra... I am definitely EXTREMELY conservative
In social issues such as gay civil unions, personal choices, etc... On education systems... etc... I am pretty moderate

So I'll go in the middle and say I am Conservative

As for music.. hard rock/heavy metal

Forum List

Back