Police station ambush Prince William County (D.C.); 4th PWPD officer shot in a month.

The fallen hero. God bless him.

Jacai-Colson.jpg

You do realize nobody takes your foot-stomping threats seriously, right?

"You folks better watch out or I'll start another thread chiding you!" :eek:

Me? Oh....I'm just 1 person. Watch TV. See the American right? Trump is just the symptom.

Life is gonna start sucking for you left wing losers.

I wonder if seismologists are getting any readings from my quaking boots? :dunno:

Nope. By all means....you libs keep doing what you're doing. One day you'll wake up and wonder "what happened"? White Flight Part 1 happened last time this shit occurred.

This time??? It's gonna be even more profound. And you libs are gonna find yourselves living in shitholes.

The only thing I am doing is watching you shamelessly use another police officer's death and make pussy threats on the Internet. In other words, it is a typical Bucs' thread.

Not a threat. The social reality in America is about to change radically. You'll see. The time is up for you liberal retards. You'll get on board or get left behind. Or...be in a cage. Your choice.

You do realize nobody takes your foot-stomping threats seriously, right?

"You folks better watch out or I'll start another thread chiding you!" :eek:

Me? Oh....I'm just 1 person. Watch TV. See the American right? Trump is just the symptom.

I wonder if seismologists are getting any readings from my quaking boots? :dunno:

Nope. By all means....you libs keep doing what you're doing. One day you'll wake up and wonder "what happened"? White Flight Part 1 happened last time this shit occurred.

This time??? It's gonna be even more profound. And you libs are gonna find yourselves living in shitholes.

The only thing I am doing is watching you shamelessly use another police officer's death and make pussy threats on the Internet. In other words, it is a typical Bucs' thread.

Not a threat. The social reality in America is about to change radically. You'll see. The time is up for you liberal retards. You'll get on board or get left behind. Or...be in a cage. Your choice.

Read the above post aloud out. I wonder how many people will make it all the way through without laughing? I know I couldn't. :lol:
image.jpeg

Read the above post aloud out. I wonder how many people will make it all the way through without laughing? I know I couldn't. :lol:
View attachment 67224

Like I said. Keep doing what you libs are doing.

You woke up to find yourselves in debt and jobless marching to Occupy a street. You find your urban areas slipping into violent crime spikes now. You find your public schools rotting to the core.

That's the slow beginning. You guys are gonna....well....you'll see...

It's not me. It's "us". American society is changing rapidly. The future will be to do it the right wing way....or....end up dead, broke and homeless, or in jail.

Had his body hit the ground before you politicized it?

Oh yeah. Democrats put him there.

Do you really think that cop killers vote? For ANY party? No one can give anyone permission to kill a cop. Let's at least wait till we know something factual about this incident before you take licence to blame anyone but those who pulled the triggers.

View attachment 67224

Like I said. Keep doing what you libs are doing.

You woke up to find yourselves in debt and jobless marching to Occupy a street. You find your urban areas slipping into violent crime spikes now. You find your public schools rotting to the core.

That's the slow beginning. You guys are gonna....well....you'll see...

Yeah, un-huh. That's whatever you were talking about for ya.

There's no Prince William county in Maryland. I think this the same Prince George's county story someone else posted.
It is Prince Georges, Landover is in PG.
and its not really any surprise to hear this type of thing from that county at all. Pretty common stuff.
I will say that the PG county police are above the law.
Last year I think it was, one of their officers was out drinking with his girlfriend and after becoming drunk, hopped in the police car and headed home. On the way he decided to show off to his girlfriend and chased a speeding car. The officer, being drunk and unfit to drive, failed to negotiate a turn and ran through a field and a fence. He died .
Now the F-ed up part? he was given a post humus promotion so his benefits payout would be larger for his family.
This drunk negro riding around in a Police Cruiser endangering the lives of everyone else on the road was made out to be some kind of hero.
Totally corrupt police department in a totally corrupt county. Guess the general racial makeup of this county.

They still haven't released the identity of the 2 suspects who carried the attack out.

And Obama still hasn't made his speech (who am I kidding here)

Which means.....black or Muslim.

They still haven't released the identity of the 2 suspects who carried the attack out.

In that area it will be black. Unless they drove in from somewhere else.

In that area it will be black. Unless they drove in from somewhere else.

Funny. A metro D.C. police department is under seige. 4 cops have been shot...2 dead...in ambush style shootings in the past 20 days. And you know who hasn't said a fucking word about it.

Amazing how the mainstream media REFUSES to publish suspect description or identity.

Yet...lesser known sites already have spoken to the family of the shooters.....identified as brothers Malik and Michael Ford.
Malik & Michael Ford: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Family member at ER looking for Malik and Michael
Cdd8oTjW0AAYDlU.jpg

Forum List

Back