Police station ambush Prince William County (D.C.); 4th PWPD officer shot in a month.

Wow! Two threads on this by you tonight. You must be super excited.

Super pissed. One was of the incident. This one of the death.

Yes pissed. You faggot liberals have it coming for you too. The backlash from America against you scum is gonna be harsh. Trump is nothing but the warmup.

How did you manage to type that so fast with one hand?

Comments like that are why the backlash against you liberal faggots is going to be harsh. I only hope you are one of the first ones to experience it.

image.gif

Scapegoat Score Card 2:

Dems: 1
Guns: 1
the Jews: 1
Beyoncé: 1
Faggot Liberals: 1
Hillary: 1
Bernie: 1
Blacks: 1

Officer shot outside of police headquarters in Md.

Breaking news. Ambush attack at Prince William County police department near D.C.

Officer shot in critical condition.

This is the 4th officer at Prince William County to be shot in the past month.

Good job Democrats. Your rhetoric against cops is succeeding.
I dont think the Bundys and their supporters are democrats.

I see the liberals are responding to yet another dead cop with snarky jokes and their usual sophomoric nonsense.

The right wing backlash against them is going to be harsh. We've tolerated them for a long time....but it's getting ridiculous and the time is coming where they won't be allowed to live amongst us. Ideological segregation is going to become necessary. And we have the money and guns.

I see the liberals are responding to yet another dead cop with snarky jokes and their usual sophomoric nonsense.

The right wing backlash against them is going to be harsh. We've tolerated them for a long time....but it's getting ridiculous and the time is coming where they won't be allowed to live amongst us. Ideological segregation is going to become necessary. And we have the money and guns.
You right wingers arent going to do anything other than talk harshly on the internet just like you do now. :laugh:

So are you claiming the Bundys and their anti cop stance is a result of them being democrats?

You do realize nobody takes your foot-stomping threats seriously, right?

"You folks better watch out or I'll start another thread chiding you!" :eek:

Me? Oh....I'm just 1 person. Watch TV. See the American right? Trump is just the symptom.

Life is gonna start sucking for you left wing losers.

I'm frightened by his harsh language. Especially the part where he says my life is going to start sucking simply because he says so. Whatever will I do? :laugh:

Well, next time maybe I'll feel like infracting you for it. Follow the damn rules.

Well, thank you for having a bit of le-way in you tonight. It is a dead Police Officer after all. Valuable Human, sounds like he working in a real tough area.
Or he could have just been another dirty shit bag that shook down the local drug dealers for money. How do you know if he was valuable or not? Are you a mystic or something?

Me? Oh....I'm just 1 person. Watch TV. See the American right? Trump is just the symptom.

I wonder if seismologists are getting any readings from my quaking boots? :dunno:

I wonder if seismologists are getting any readings from my quaking boots? :dunno:

Nope. By all means....you libs keep doing what you're doing. One day you'll wake up and wonder "what happened"? White Flight Part 1 happened last time this shit occurred.

This time??? It's gonna be even more profound. And you libs are gonna find yourselves living in shitholes.

Meanwhile.....Ted Cruz and his supporters just gave a standing ovation to police at his town hall on Fox and Cruz ripped how Obama and the left have treated cops. And a 2nd standing ovation.

Don't worry libs. You all will be rid of these evil cops soon. They'll only be protecting conservative suburbs.

Nope. By all means....you libs keep doing what you're doing. One day you'll wake up and wonder "what happened"? White Flight Part 1 happened last time this shit occurred.

This time??? It's gonna be even more profound. And you libs are gonna find yourselves living in shitholes.

The only thing I am doing is watching you shamelessly use another police officer's death and make pussy threats on the Internet. In other words, it is a typical Bucs' thread.

Forum List

Back