Police State: Dad Calls Cops To Teach Son A Lesson, Cops Kill The Kid...

Common sense is fucking dead these days. No wonder people crow about "low information voters." This kid was driving his truck @ high speeds the WRONG WAY in traffic, hopped a pedestrian sidewalk and was driving through a park erratically. OF COURSE he was a dangerous threat and should have been dealt with as such. Cops dont have time to hit the pause button mid-situation and interview the fuck to see if his intention is to be the next mass killer with his crazy fucking truck as the weapon. You people are dense as fuck, my gosh seriously.

In what looked like a park where kids might play.

Any so called conservatives on this board attempting to defend this action better read further into the story.

Oh and while we're at it..........

policemen tasered a step dad for trying to run in and save his three year old baby from a burning house

oh and while we're at it.........

a website is up and running over cops killing dogs I think it's every 93 minutes

Shall I continue?

Oh and a cop took out a young black man who was just trying to get help after an accident

Oh and ...........

This action by cops on a continual basis why the Panthers formed waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when.

Tiny you can't lump every police action into one pile. The shooting was justified.

So cops should be disarmed now?
Cops aren't trained to shoot tires out. They are trained to be accountable for every shot. what happens when they miss that small tire ricochet's off the asphalt and kills someone else?

Why shoot at all?
It hardly sounds like a reasonable response to the situation.

It was a very reasonable response. Watch the video.

I don't understand - why pursue him for so long?
He only started driving like a crazy idiot when he was being chased.
They knew who he was.
They knew the number of the truck.
They knew where he lived.

Does no one take control when there's a pursuit on or is it left to the guys in the patrol cars?

A needless killing.

Why shoot at all?
It hardly sounds like a reasonable response to the situation.

They knew who he was.

Does no one take control when there's a pursuit on or is it left to the guys in the patrol cars?

A needless killing.

Because he was a danger to the public with that weapon he was driving. The police didn't know if he was drunk on drugs or what he intention was until he used the truck as a weapon.

They knew who he was.

A needless killing.

Because he was a danger to the public with that weapon he was driving. The police didn't know if he was drunk on drugs or what he intention was until he used the truck as a weapon.

That's right...according to you a truck is a WMD.
Look out for drone strikes on truck-stops and dealerships.

Hey, maybe the US could finally use this as a legitimate reason to re-invade Iraq!
Accuse them of possession of trucks, give them 30 days to give them up, then bomb the shit out of them when they don't fully comply.

Nah, on second thoughts Iraq's been done - pick another country...any country that might be hiding commercial vehicles in the sand...

They knew who he was.

A needless killing.

Hey, maybe the US could finally use this as a legitimate reason to re-invade Iraq!
Accuse them of possession of trucks, give them 30 days to give them up, then bomb the shit out of them when they don't fully comply.

Nah, on second thoughts Iraq's been done - pick another country...any country that might be hiding commercial vehicles in the sand...

No according to the law a vehicle is a weapon but nice deflection.

That's fine, I know how you spell it.
I'm simply pointing out the proper spelling.

Your agreeing/ blessing is not need In American the proper spelling is TIRE, any other place it might be TYRE

I wasn't offering a blessing...simply pointing out the American corruption of the language.
Again your blessing is not needed You spell it your way and we'll spell it our way.

According to you
The truck is a weapon of mass destruction
How can you be allowed to own such a lethal device?!
Second Amendment maybe?

According to you
Second Amendment maybe?

Just like you anti gunners think a semiautomatic is an assault rifle just because of how it looks.

According to you
Second Amendment maybe?

Just like you anti gunners think a semiautomatic is an assault rifle just because of how it looks.

But I'm not anti-gun...I own guns in fact.
I don't own a truck though...does that make me anti-truck?

Any so called conservatives on this board attempting to defend this action better read further into the story.

policemen tasered a step dad for trying to run in and save his three year old baby from a burning house

a website is up and running over cops killing dogs I think it's every 93 minutes

Shall I continue?

Oh and a cop took out a young black man who was just trying to get help after an accident

Oh and ...........

This action by cops on a continual basis why the Panthers formed waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when.

Some cannot confront this issue. It's blind Authority-Worship. It's very similar to Stockholm Syndrome. They sympathize with their oppressors. It's based on fear for the most part. But it's a subconscious fear. Most don't even realize they have Authority-Worship tendencies.

Years & years of Authority-Worship Propaganda has resulted in most Americans defending anyone wearing a uniform, shiny badge, and a gun. Germany experienced this same kind of mass brainwashing Worship during the rise of the Nazis. Most Germans were perfectly fine with anything the Gestapo did. But thanks for being brave and speaking up. I truly respect that.

Last edited:
After 19-year-old Tyler Comstock quarreled with his father and drove off in his truck, the elder Compton decided to teach him a lesson by reporting the truck to the police as stolen.

Soon after, cops chased down Tyler and shot him to death — despite receiving orders from dispatch to cease their pursuit.

Now the Comstock family is furious — and demanding answers.

“Why? Why did they kill him?” asked Shari Comstock, Tyler’s mother, in a statement to The Des Moines Register.

On Monday, an argument broke out between Tyler and his father, James Comstock, who refused to buy his son a pack of cigarettes. Tyler stormed off and left in his father’s truck, which is owned by a lawn care company.

James decided to teach his son a lesson by alerting police to the stolen vehicle. Cops pursued Tyler to the nearby Iowa State University campus in Ames, Iowa.

A recently released audio file revealed that dispatchers twice instructed police to stop following Comstock. The officers did not obey.

The truck eventually came to a stop in the middle of campus property, at which point police ordered Comstock to turn off the engine. Instead, the 19-year-old revved it, prompting Ames Police Officer Adam McPherson to fire six shots into the truck. Two of them hit Comstock, killing him at the scene.

“It was over a damn pack of cigarettes,” said James Comstock. “I wouldn’t buy him none. And I lose my son for that.”

Read more: Dad calls cops to teach 19-year-old son a lesson, cops kill the kid | The Daily Caller

That's what happens when you don't listen to the man with the gun.

He was told to turn off the engine, he should have complied.

Nothing will happen to the cop, he was doing his job and doing it well.

You are one fucked up person if you think a revving engine warrants death,truly !!!

Proclaimed by some cop a who's shits stinks the same as yours.We have left common sense and humanity in the past.

Shall I continue?

Oh and ...........

Some cannot confront this issue. It's blind Authority-Worship. It's very similar to Stockholm Syndrome. They sympathize with their oppressors. It's based on fear for the most part. But it's a subconscious fear. Most don't even realize they have Authority-Worship tendencies.

Years & years of Authority-Worship Propaganda has resulted in most Americans defending anyone wearing a uniform, shiny badge, and a gun. Germany experienced this same kind of mass brainwashing Worship during the rise of the Nazis. Most Germans were perfectly fine with anything the Gestapo did. But thanks for being brave and speaking up. I truly respect that.

I'll be one of the first to call out a bad police action. This wasn't one of them.

Forum List

Back